Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

Post any suggestions or complaints here.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post any suggestions or complaints here. - Page 2 Empty Re: Post any suggestions or complaints here.

Post  TheElves Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:51 pm

You guys may wanna log off...this site ain't gonna be too pretty for a while. xD Oh, and, Yak..... Twisted Evil
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

https://odysseysend.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post any suggestions or complaints here. - Page 2 Empty Re: Post any suggestions or complaints here.

Post  Vertigo Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:35 pm

HURRY UP AND FIX THIS NOWWW
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:52 pm

Be patient!
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:03 pm

Woah... It looks cool xD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Why, thank you. xP I'll do a little sprucing up to it later.
    On the chat box subject, though.... there isn't a way to put the same one on every page of the forum. There IS a way though, to make one pop up in a new 'tab' of the browser, which is what it's set as right now. This may be better. Your have to go to the homepage or portal to find it, though. Will that work??
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:21 pm

Yeah I think so xD I just can't find it o-o
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:22 pm

NEVERMIND I FOUND IT xD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Could we maybe make a little bit more places for humans? Like... The Barn, Trails, maybe like a Town Center where they can eat, hang out and stuff... More realistic for them to meet?

I don't know, just a suggestion xD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:54 pm

Zomg I haven't even had time to look at the Humans section in a few weeks. xPP I'll do that right away. So....maybe a list of places you'd like to see in Humans? I'll also add some kewl little things as extras. Since I got my new computer on the internet, I'll be on O.E. more and can do more for it! :DD
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:45 pm

THANKS. I'll work on the list tonight if you want x3
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:54 am

OHOHO
    okay so this is me being a little OCD xD
    BUUUT can you add like sub-boards to the human characters section?
    because it's like pirates, regular humans, mythical guys, old west people all in the same section xD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Location : on muh spinnay chaiirr 8D ... I've been expecting you.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:42 am

Okay, sure, Fork. I'll make one for medieval and old west.... But the mythical people go in Mythical/Fantasy characters. x3
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:48 am

okay for the human board:

• Boardwalk (for the beach and shopping/eating and even a carnival if wanted.) This way you don't have to make tons of boards.

• Town Square (somewhere in the middle of town for movies, food, shopping/mall)

• Park (near Town Square but a little off to the right, just for picnics or hanging out with the kids)

• Barn (like where you keep your horses, hang with friends or just go off to ride around or the trails) Personally better than Riding School in my opinion.

• Trails (these are for trail rides with yourself, friends or that special loved one. You can take horses or just walk around with friends. lots of exploration to do, over 10 trails)

• Clubs (just for your characters to have fun at dances, whether they're good or not.)

• Apartments (well you know how some people can't afford homes, especially at 17 and stuff? so we could have homes and apartments, which I think is more appropriate at the beginning of the RPs.)

That's all I can think of right now, if anyone thinks of more just add, and if I think of some more I'll add. xD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:08 am

This sounds great, Green! I could put these all in a town that I made up, like in Old West. I'm just wondering if it would clash with any of your characters' backgrounds?
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:09 pm

naww, except these are for modern times. For Old West it'd be a little different, like Clubs would be Saloon and stuff. xD And we don't need that much for Old West because there's a lot... honestly the less the better there because we'd be swiching from board to board o-o' But like the main stuff... Town Square, Barn, Saloon, everything else can be described in the posts that way there's still your own little imagination and stuff in it xD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2