Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

Prince Lukas...

4 posters

Go down

Prince Lukas... Empty Prince Lukas...

Post  TheElves Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:47 pm

Prince Lukas... DayanTommyDunn

Make Way For the Heir!

of the throne of Airtisua

Prince Lukas 'William' W h i t e bane

WELL MY MAMA TOLD ME, SON Y O U B E T T E R W A T C H O U T

THE S T A T S

.... age: 24
.... birthday: No idea. I think sometime in early April. See history for explanation.
.... gender: Between you and me, male.
.... occupation: I believe running a country is pretty well occupying. And yes, I am the one running it. My stepmother is what you might call spoiled.
.... nickname: My sister calls me Link. Long story.
.... family: My half-sister Nellie and stepmother, Queen Penelope.

ALL THOSE NASTY WOMEN GONNA R I P YOU D I M E FOR D I M E

THE C O V E R

.... height: 6'1".
.... weight: 195lb.
.... build: Slim, well-built. Wide in the shoulders.
.... hair: Really dark blonde.
.... eyes: Blue-green.
.... way of moving: Uhh...quickly.
.... way of speaking: English?
.... dress: I'm usually seen wearing a loose-fitting, light-colored shirt with a blue trench over it - if it's cold.
.... other: I keep my longsword in my belt on my left side, and daggers are always attached to my wrists by tight leather straps. Just in case, y'know.

BUT I GOT MY P O C K E T FULL OF R I C H E S AND A BROKEN G U I T A R BONE
- GUITAR BONE

THE M I N D

.... LIKES: Coffee, hiking, tracking, disguise, charity, certain women, riding his mahogany steed Rage, heights.

.... DETESTS: Being idle, morbidity, bad grammar, greed, paparazzi.

.... STRENGTHS: My manners, cunning, wit, and natural charm, all of which developed with my upbringing, come in handy in tight spots.

.... HIDDEN ABILITIES: I have really good social skills. For some odd reason, people will tell me deep, ingrained secrets that they won't tell anyone else. I don't do anything to encourage it, it just happens - but if I did, it would backfire on me, guaranteed. Life's a beach.

.... WEAKNESSES: I'm kind of a gullible, hopeless romantic. I guess for me, a woman who's nice in public will inevitably be nice when it's just us two....Wrong.

.... HOPES: To one day rule the country without my stepmother in the way, which sounds cruel, but if you were in my position.... And maybe find a trustworthy girl.

.... FEARS: My horse. I'm not kidding! He's insane.

AND THE STORY KEEPS ON ROLLING; OUT FROM A SAD MAN'S TONGUE

THE P A S T

Family:

.... Mother: Lauren D'Vries of Greenbriar.
.... Father: King Alister Whitebane of Airtisiua.
.... Siblings: Half-sister Nellie Whitebane.
.... Other: Stepmother Queen Penelope Whitebane of Airtisiua.

First things first. My mother was a poor, but beautiful servant who tidied up my father, the king's, room every morning and night. Those on the outside looking in wondered why the king would trust such a poor, low-chaste girl with his most valuable items. But each time they passed one another, if you watched closely, you could see the brief, hot spark of a love forbidden, and you suddenly realized he would trust that girl with anything, even his life.

And a forbidden love it was, indeed, as my father was already in the last stages of him and Princess Penelope's engagement. As with most forced marriages of the age, the royal couple found little amusement or excitement together, and were usually too busy with their own lives to even share a meal. With such little contact, the two began to forget they were even engaged, Penelope drifting into various, not-so-subtle affairs, and my father the King falling all the more in love with his chambermaid.

Then, only a month after their first glance, under the gaze of the moon, a heated night tempered by the cool air, my father so theatrically would say, led to me. Isn't that romantic?

My mother left her job at the royal castle as her stomach began to swell, a small bag of gold coins in her belt given to her by my father. She left to her hometown of Greenbriar to have me, out of the limelight, where I could be born in peace. My father took any chance he could to visit her, unchaperoned; leaving when suspicions began to brew, sometimes for weeks.

On one particularly morbid, stormy night, father sat boredly at his desk, bogged down with paperwork, when he heard from outside his door, "Yes, the very same Lauren that cleaned here, such a sweet girl! I wonder what reason she would have had to take her own life? And I hear her son will have to go to the orphanage."

Father was devastated. He didn't believe it, he couldn't believe it! There was no way his love, his darling Lauren, would do such a thing. Not with their son just having been born, which was something he hadn't been informed on, and something he couldn't check on, as his royal duties here at home overburdened him. There was no possibility that Lauren would have a reason for killing herself.

Unless she didn't.

Unless someone else did. But who? But why? Only someone who'd have known about their affair and wanted her, and her son, dead.

Someone like Penelope.

Only whoever it was, if anybody, forgot about me.

The day after he received the news, Father had plucked me from the orphanage, an action that incited much controversy and inflamed words from many sources, his fiance and her family, the throngs of prying reporters, and even some of the stable hands had enough gall to call him out - all of which he deflected with the simple and honest statement, "We were very close, Lauren and me, and I see it only fair to do what I can for her, even as she looks down upon us."

And so an uneasy agreement was made as, later in life, my father's health began to fade. An agreement, voiced at the end of a jovial summer festival, as crickets chirped and my people were full of food and wine, that I was to be prince, the only capable choice. If you could only see the look on my people's faces!

THE P R E S E N T

With my father gone, enjoying his new eternity with his beloved, and my stepmother being the only obstacle between me and the throne.... Right now I'm just biding my time -- being the diplomat, attending various social events, traveling far and wide to tip glasses with other royals, and spending time with my darling half-sister Nellie, born of my father and Penelope after my adoption (If you're wondering why my father wanted to have anything to do with Penelope after my mom's death, let alone have a child with her, blame rum. Lots of it.)

Trying to find love, purpose, and most of all, investigating my mother's odd death when I can. I don't even know my own birthdate because of it.

THE R A G E

Prince Lukas... 2s1ahqa
This is a rare picture of Rage when he's content. It never lasts long.

Name: Rage
Breed: Purebred Andalusian
Appearance: Mahogany bay with four white socks and a thin stripe. Large, thick, arched neck. Large expressive eyes, well-rounded quarters and beefy muscles.
Personality: His name suits him, as Rage is insane, no joke about it. If a creature of any species comes near him besides me or my sister, he goes nuts - agressive, murderous, and once he's started he's not quick to stop. But, if he feels that the presence close to him shouldn't be messed with, he'll bite his tongue....He helps me alot when it comes to deciphering how tough people really are.
History: Adopted by Penelope when she saw him wandering about the city streets, lame and abused. Then she dropped him in my lap to nurse back to health. Nellie helped, which is why he doesn't try to kill us.

Lyrics
: Sad Man's Tongue by VOLBEAT!

Last edited by TheElves on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 19 times in total
TheElves
TheElves
Admin

https://odysseysend.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Prince Lukas... Empty Re: Prince Lukas...

Post  Yak Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:08 am

you got very far... xD
Yak
Yak
Popular
Popular

Location : on muh spinnay chaiirr 8D ... I've been expecting you.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:21 pm

Ya, I know. I'm horrible aren't I? xD I'll try harder today. Think I'ma change him a lil' though....
TheElves
TheElves
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:22 pm

You can do it! -chants-
Sam
Sam
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Why thank you, Rob Schneider. :DD
TheElves
TheElves
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:43 pm

PRETTAY FORM 8D
Yak
Yak
Popular
Popular

Location : on muh spinnay chaiirr 8D ... I've been expecting you.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Thanks! I changed it up even more today. Very Happy
TheElves
TheElves
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:29 pm

HOLY SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS, BATMAN. I must be inspired today. xDDD
TheElves
TheElves
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prince Lukas... Empty Makin BAcon

Post  TheBaconator Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:11 pm

GET IT????
TheBaconator
TheBaconator
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum