Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) Empty a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

Post  Yak Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:35 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) 2gt0kdv

you heard that i was trouble ,
    BUT YOU COULDN'T RESIST

L E T M E S H A K E U P Y O U R W O R L D

Amelia ran her hand on the back of her neck as she released the anchor. The rusty metal fell into the ocean with a splash and a little smile slipped across the girl's lips. Her hull was full of goods and treasures she had collected over the past week from her many loots and solo-raids. Her skin was burned a nice olive color from days spent on deck; it was time to take what she had earned... stole, and spend it on the things she loved most; gambling, drinks, and men. Her thigh-high black leather boots clicked against the weathered wooden boards of her ship as she strolled down the stairs from the main deck to the deck down below. Leaning over the railing of the ship, Amelia glanced out to the town before her. It seemed lively and busy. Certainly no place for a pirate; she'd be hung. So with that, Amelia ripped off her rustic blue coat and tossed in her bed chamber, where she was also storing her flag for the time being. She slipped out of her boots, and lose shirt. She threw on her rose-red corset and pulled her street-walking boots on. Amelia ripped her hat off her head, and let lose her pony tail. Letting her jet black hair fall loosely around her face. She strolled over to her full-length mirror and tussled up her hair, tying in some random braids and beads. Now she looked more like a townie than your average day pirate.

So back out to deck she strolled, and let lose the dinghy she'd row out to shore. She cut the ropes lose and watched the boat fall into the water. Hmm, she probably should have gotten in the boat first... Whatever. She jumped off board and into the small boat below and rowed to shore. Many different things were going on around her; but she could care less. The only thing she was looking for was that giant sign of a mug - the taverns and parlors.
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Location : on muh spinnay chaiirr 8D ... I've been expecting you.

Back to top Go down

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) Empty Re: a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

Post  Vertigo Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:36 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) 2ljglms a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) Kcksd3
    BENJAMIN 'ARO' FORTEN

H O Tand D A N G E R O U S
    if you're one of us then r o l l with us

He sat down at the Blackjack table, rum in hand. A crooked smile played on his lips as he got his cards. Most Pirates liked to play Poker, some insane gambling game. After 3 years of his crew mates trying to teach him, Benjamin still didn't get the concept. Too many cards, too many moves, too many mistakes... So he stuck with Blackjack. An easy game with easy rules. Perfect. Feet up on the table, he looked at his two cards closely. Easy win. In the end of the first round, he had gained 20 more shillings. He'd still need a little more for his voyage. Glancing over at the Poker table, he watched his crew mates playing Poker. Sometimes he wished his brain could comprehend the game, so he wouldn't have to be over here. Benjamin eyed the Poker table, then the Blackjack table. Groaning, he put his cards down and grabbed his rum before he walked over to the Poker table.

His crew mates glanced up, frowning as they saw him. “Hey Benjamin, I think you’re at the wrong table,” another Pirate said, sending a few of the others there cracking up. Benjamin fixed his ponytail, before sitting down right across from the pirate. Clearing his throat, he waited to get his cards. His blue eyes stared at the cards, trying to figure out what he was supposed to do again. He called a few times before someone raised the bid. Benjamin bit his lip nervously. You’re going to go broke, fold. Just fold. Though as hard as he tried, he kept going. Now it was one on one with the pirate across from him. The men looked at their cards, looked up then back at the cards, trying to see if they were bluffing. There was 103 shillings on the table, most of them Benjamin’s. Groaning, he watched as the Pirate laid down his cards, showing his cards. He won, by a landslide. He slammed his fist on the table, waiting for the next round. The pirate laughed, “Its okay Benjamin, you’re just not fit for the Poker table. You could just go back to your Blackjack table where you can win all the time.” He looked at the ground, then back at the guy with fury in his eyes. Before he knew it, he had lunged at the pirate, sending both sprawling to the ground. Both guys were a little tipsy, so this didn’t help their cause. When Benjamin had the pirate against the wall, he pressed him harder. “Never, and I mean never insult me like that again. Or I swear your money will be the least of your worries.” The pirate only looked at him, grinning. “Do it. I dare you.” Benjamin stared into his eyes, his fingers ready to snatch the sword on his hip. Sighing, he shook his head. “No, your sorry face isn’t worth it.” He let go of his grip, before heading back over to the bar. “Another rum please..” He muttered, trying to ignore the stares.

notes// okay, I'm soo rusty xD but here
    words// 506
    lyrics// We R who We R ~ Ke$ha
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) Empty Re: a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

Post  Yak Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:12 pm

BUT YOU COULDN'T RESIST

Amelia could feel eyes glued to her, eyes burning into her clothes. A smug grin was plastered on her lips as she strutted confidently through the village. Her clothes clung tightly to her small frame, and her hair fell wildly pass her shoulders in loose waves. Her bright green eyes were dressed up in smoldering black make up.She was only five foot, and well muscled for a lady; of course she was going to get the check-outs and the jealous glare of ladies. She ran her hand across a wall as she stopped to look around; there had to be a tavern somewhere near here. Her mouth watered for the first drop of rum to hit her tongue, and the money burned holes in her pockets. Her lips formed a small pout. Well, she'd just have to ask a local. She swaggered over to some random men bunched up in a circle, gently tapping one on the shoulder. The man turned around, somewhat annoyed, but his whole attitude shifted to a more suave charming one as his eyes landed on Amelia. Amelia rolled her green eyes, typical men. She wasn't about to give him anything either, she just wanted directions to the local parlor. "Directions. For the nearest tavern." Her words drew from her lips laced in velvet, but she meant business. The man nearly laughed, "Honey, why don't you just come home with me tonight." He looked back at the men and they all joined in on his laughing. A small smirk lit across Amelia's face as her eyes burned with that blood-lust of hers. Her hand came to his throat, tightening her grip. "I'm going to ask again, and only once. Where's the nearest tavern?" Her lips tightened as she dug her nails into the man's neck and pushed him to the ground. The man laid on his back, wiping the spit off his face, but still laughing, "You have much to learn, woman." Amelia felt the rage boil inside her. Woman? He was nothing but a filthy man. She kicked him clean against the face, leaving him cold and unconscious on the floor before looking back up at the men. "Directions." She demanded. Clearly she was not a woman to be messed with. They all pointed to a small shack about a couple feet away. It's sign was missing, but the men who came out were clearly drunk. She smiled and walked away as if nothing happened.

She pushed through the double doors into the rowdy bar. Drunk men were all over the place; on the counters, on the floor passed out, on the poker tables, hanging on the lamps on the ceiling. This place wasn't too bad. She strolled pass the men, maybe brushing against one every once in a while in a teasing manner; but she had no interest in men at the moment. Her eyes were glued to the bar as she pushed through the crowd and to a seat right at the bar. “Another rum please..” Amelia raised a brow and leaned on the bar, "Two rum." Her eyes kept wandering over to the man sitting next to her. The rums were passed down the table to them, and she grabbed her cup, leaning in closer to the random man. "The name's Amelia." She yelled, trying to be heard over the loud hustle and bustle of the tavernn.
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:22 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) 2ljglms a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) Kcksd3
    BENJAMIN 'ARO' FORTEN

Benjamin fingered the mug of rum in a daze. Of course he had to just go lose his temper. Now if he ever came back here, everyone would remember him. Hah, at least he didn’t pull out his sword and kill him right then and there. Then he would definitely be remembered here. He looked at his rum before he chugged it down, letting a few drops of it linger on his tongue. The sweet taste of rum always solved his problems. Whether he was angry, frustrated, depressed or even happy it always reassured him. Okay so the side-effects weren’t that great. Oh well. That was the price for loving such a strong liquid.

His eyes moved to the seat next to him. There was a girl about 5 foot ordering two rums for herself. A slight crooked smile slipped back onto his lips as he drank the last bit of his rum. “The name’s Amelia,” she yelled slightly over all the ruckus. At first he continued staring at his empty rum mug until he raised his head a little glancing her way. “Benjamin.” He stated, sliding the empty mug towards the bar tender who refilled it. This would be his…umm, fifth one? Maybe… Hah, he couldn’t even keep count anymore. This time, he sipped the rum. Letting the taste just soothe his throat. He was in no hurry. With any luck he’d be able to stay here all night before someone noticed there were pirates. Unless some idiotic amateur decides to lose his mind like he almost did… His mind wandered back to the almost fatal incident. If he had just lost his temper one bit everyone’s cover would be blown. And this city is filled with troops. Who knew if they’d all get out alive? His crew was already short because of some of his stupid risky plans. Hurriedly he chugged the rest of the rum. The world had started to get a little blurry and he felt all numb. Oh the sweet effects of being drunk…

notes// blaaahh
    words// 340; leetle ._.
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:44 pm

BUT YOU COULDN'T RESIST

Amelia wrapped her two tiny hands around the mug. The cool mug numbed her fingers and a little smile creased her lips. For the last two months she had only been able to get her hands on grog; and grog was only half the fun - watered down rum, please. She needed the hard rum. She pulled the cup to her lips and chugged it within in seconds and reached for the second mug. With all that alcohol in her blood already, she was already tipsy. She fell forward laughing and hit the bar a couple of times before sitting back up and chugging the rest of the rum. Her face glowed with that joy she only got from drinking. She slammed the second cup to the table and gestured to the bar tender for another mug. She'd keep this pace up until she hit the floor. Her green eyes glazed over and she looked back over at Benjamin. Her hand reached for his face, and slid it down to his chest; she was about ten time bolder than the normal Amelia with the alcohol in her system. She caught a glimpse off his tattoo and was about to rip his shirt off. That was until the double doors flew open with a gang of men.

Amelia dropped her third mug of rum. The mug fell to the floor, rum flying everywhere, and a silent ring rung throughout the tavern. The whole place fell silent as the guys came in. Amelia fell off her stool and crawled around the floor looking for anyone with a belt. Her instincts may have been dulled with the rum, but she was still cunning as ever. She knew what those men wanted; they were the same men she had saw earlier. They were here to turn her in and make money. She crawled through random people's legs and under chairs before she finally found a sword. Grabbing for the sword, she pulled herself onto a table all in one swift moment.

She waved the sword in the air, with a devious smirk plastered on her lips. The whole bar was still quiet, but all eyes were on Amelia. Some men were silently pulling out their weapons. "OH YES. YOU CAUGHT ME. I'm a pirate." She kicked the man standing in front of her in the head and watched him fall to the floor unconscious. "Let's make a fun game out of this. Whoever catches the pirate... WINS!" Her green eyes ran across the room as they all stirred with anxiety, ready to jump on her and slit her throat, "BUT, if I win. You'll all suffer in the shame of your humility of my, AMELIA THE GREAT, great escape." She jumped off the table to grab hold of the chandelier above to swing across the crowd of men, "Let the games begin!" She let go and landed on her feet in the hall way leading to the entrance and took off sprinting. These men had nothing on her. Amelia was fit from years of escaping and training. They'd never be able to catch her. She ran down the middle of the village, running towards the docks where she'd be able to jump into her dinghy and row to her boat. But... thinking of that. That wouldn't really work. They'd be able to attack her ship. She'd need to hide for tonight, and leave tomorrow unnoticed. Shaking her head she ducked into a random alley-way, much too small for the average person, no one would suspect a thing. Amelia pressed her back against the wall and stood there trying to catch her breath. This was too much fun.
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:39 pm

[quote="Vertigo"]
    BENJAMIN 'ARO' FORTEN

The two of them continued drinking, and at this rate they’d be passed out soon. Boy was this girl fun… And she was definitely not your average town girl. Benjamin looked at her, seeing a few of her tattoos and piercing. Looking back at his empty mug, he chuckled. Looking back at her, he wanted to reassure his assumption. Yep, she was a pirate. That’s why she was so different. Usually he was used to the town girls who would barely get drunk. But they’d buy him all the drinks he wanted. Maybe that was why he wasn’t broke yet… If he had no girls helping buy him some rum, he’d be wasting all their treasure on it. Benjamin just couldn’t control himself. When he wanted something, he got it. That’s what being a pirate all was about. You could just steal whatever you wanted. How he enjoyed the life of a pirate… Sure it had its ups and downs, but mostly he could live his life however he wanted. Not like some commoner in some town. Nope, no one told him how to live.

He watched her with great interest as she got totally drunk. A drunken grin spread across his lips. Benjamin chugged more rum, letting out a little whoop before he looked back over at the girl. Amelia was her name. Her green eyes which were already glazed over glanced back over him. Her fingers ran along his face and lower to his chest. The softness of her touch sent little chills up and down his spine. Man this girl was something. He let his blue eyes follow her hand, and he chuckled as she noticed his tattoo. His famous tattoo that was his and his only; no one had the same anywhere else. Even how hard they tried, the girl who gave it to him doesn’t make it anymore. He touched her hand which was still on his chest. That was until the doors busted open.

Abruptly, he turned and stared at the three men. Amelia seemed to recognize them, and he felt the sprays of the spilled rum splatter along him. Great, now he was sticky. His eyes followed her with a little amusement. Not only was this girl hot and a pirate, she was entertaining. Leaning against the bar and crossing his arms, Benjamin continued to gaze. “Let’s make a fun game out of this. Whoever catches the pirate...WINS!” Raising an eyebrow, he watched her skillfully with ease swing on a chandelier and land on her two feet. Perfectly. “That is one girl…” The bartender muttered. Benjamin nodded, not noticing she was leaving. “Yep, she sure i— wait. She just left.” Benjamin immediately stood up, his wobbly legs almost caving under him. I am not letting a girl like that leave so easily, he thought taking off after all the men.

Benjamin stumbled awkwardly after the group. He was already out of breath. “Stupid rum…” he muttered; thoroughly frustrated. A few times he ended up face planting onto the cold hard stone. Quickly though, he would jump to his feet, let the dizziness pass and continue running after the group with sword in hand. Now he probably looked really stupid. Here he was, running in the street after some guys who were chasing Amelia while being totally drunk with a sword. It was totally unsuspicious right? He slowed down when he saw the guys looking around. So they lost her? Great. That means he lost her too. A little pout formed on his lips as he sat down in the middle of the road. Bad idea. People screamed at him to get out of the way or they would run him over. But he’d put up his sword, glaring at them and they’d move around him with another word. His eyes stared at the guys who kept searching for the pirate girl. Benjamin sighed in complete defeat. Well, now he would have a story for the crew at least.

notes// wohooo, got my muse back Very Happy
    words// 663

Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:11 pm

BUT YOU COULDN'T RESIST

Amelia drummed her fingers quietly against the wall. She could hear the men near by, shouting and mumbling. Hah, if they were trying to be sneaky... they were far from it. She'd have to teach them a lesson or two. She could feel her heart beating in her chest, pounding and pounding. She placed her hand on her chest where her anchor tattoo was, trying to slow her breathing. Now the choice was to make a break for it, or wait it out. Waiting was never fun. She was going for the unthinkable. Her mind spun; she figured she would be able to knock all those guys out single-handedly. They all looked like pathetic excuses as men anyways. Amelia pulled the sword she had stolen earlier to her, and slid her hand up and down the shiny blade. Of course! She'd grab the only fake sword in the room... Who carried a fake sword with them anyways? People... she never fully understood them. But she figured sh could still use it to club people in the head with, and intimidate them; they wouldn't know it's a fake sword.

Biting her lip, Amelia pulled her boots off and ripped off the bottom parts of her pants as well as the bottom part of her corset. If she was going to fight, she needed her clothes to be comfy, not cute. Such a shame... that was her favorite corset too. She tied her hair up into a knot behind her head and looked around the corner of the wall. The men were all huddled in a group... Wonderful. She could strike them all in one swing with her sword.. er, fake sword. Amelia wiped her lips, ready to get down to business.

She slipped away from the shadows off the walls, and strolled casually a was up the street so she could have a running attack. Before she had time to turn around she heard the men shout after her, "That's her! GET HER!" Amelia spun around with the typical 'come get me' look plastered on her face. She would have some fun with this. One, two, four men. She would be able to take them. That was until more men from side streets came running; by now she couldn't count. It was either run now or fight at this point; Amelia took the second option for the thrill. She readied her stance and held the sword with great skill to her side. These men charged like hippos at her; they had no skill, just brute strength.

Amelia swung at the first man who came charging at her. She clobbered him right in the head and he instantly fell over. A devious laugh rippled the air as she swung her sword around with deadly precision. She had already knocked out a good portion of the men, but more men kept filing in. By now they had cleared the whole town; everyone was hiding and locked up in their houses. She figured she had everything under control and in wraps. Suddenly, she felt something tug at her hair. And before she knew it, she was on the floor. Her neck was numb with this dull pain. She bounced up and turned around to face the man who had pulled her down. Oh boy was he in for it. She threw her sword to the ground and delivered a punch smack int he jaw. She laughed as he stumbled around in pain. But her victory was short-lived. The men attacked her at all angles, finally someone had pinned her to the ground and bound her hands. Amelia wiggled and squirmed. The men cheered as if they had accomplished some great feat, which only left Amelia smiling and laughing, "Oh, you think you've won boys, haven't you? But the games have only just begun, didn't you know?" Her green eyes danced with excitement. And suddenly she had jumped up onto her feet, and kicked the man in front of her right between the legs. He fell over and writhed in pain. They all gasped but were on top of her in seconds. She felt her freedom slowly slip away and was already planning her great escape from jail. One of the men had the guts to spit on her face, "Straight to the noose for you little lady. Don't think we haven't heard of your great escapes before." Amelia felt her stomach drop. This was the first time she actually doubted her skills. She'd have to somehow escape now... or never. Amelia gulped just thinking of a rope tied around her neck. As the men started to drag her away she let out a horrifying blood-churning scream. "HELP. HELP. THESE MEN ARE ATTACKING ME." One of the men hit her right across the face and then pushed her to the ground, "That's enough of you and your little games!" Amelia sighed, but as she glanced up, she saw the same guy she had met earlier at the bar. She held her smile back, instead she got up and bit the man who had just pushed her down, her teeth digging into his arm. She'd just have to distract these guys long enough for that Benjamin kid to get his act together.
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:20 pm

BENJAMIN 'ARO' FORTEN

Staring at the stone, he numbly rubbed his hands. He was still totally drunk, but all this excitement had cleared up his mind up a bit. At least now he could walk a little better and could analyze situations better. He lightly ran his finger along his shiny sword, letting random thoughts wander through his mind. This day had just rushed by so fast. There’d been so much excitement. Even if he was so drunk, he knew he would never forget this day. Even if he’d barely just met her and had only told her his name, he felt this weird connection. God, he was doing it again; falling for some girl. And every time he did it, he always ended up hurting himself or the girl. Glaring at the stone, he stabbed them with his sword. Why did life have to be so frustrating? Why couldn’t be easy? As he kept stabbing the stone, he accidentally missed and stabbed his leg. He yanked the barely sunk in sword out of his leg, screaming so loud. “AHHHH OH MY GOD. OWWW OH CRAP.” Benjamin jumped to his feet, immediately grabbing his right leg to stop the bleeding. Thank god it wasn’t a lot, but it still hurt. Biting his lip, he picked his sword up cautiously. He’d have to be more careful with this thing…

In a daze, he stood there like an idiot as people walked by staring at him. What a wreck he was… all because of some girl he didn’t even know. Benjamin had done it again… run with his instincts to follow this one girl. And now here he was hurt, literally. Pouting, he kept standing there. That is until commotion started. “That’s her! GET HER!” The voices started screaming. His heart stopped. It couldn’t be. She was still here? Turning around, he watched in doubt as four men chased after something. He strained to see what they were going after. He almost got a chance to see until tons of men came around the corner screaming. Benjamin got caught in all of it. He almost got trampled a few times, but he ended up barely just making it. Once the crowd of men had gone, he was out of breath from all of the commotion. So many bodies had literally squished the air right out of him. There was a total fight going on in the middle of the street. Whoever was attacking was doing a good job at keeping them off. But there was so many, how were they going to knock out all of them? Benjamin wanted to jump in and help, but he was scared whoever was fighting these guys off might not need the help and kill him. And that is exactly what he didn’t need. He liked his head on his body, not anywhere else.

Curiosity was almost killing him. How could he just sit here when there was someone in need of help a few feet from him? Biting his lip, he danced in place in anxiety. God this was torture! If only he could just barge right in… if only he could help. If only he knew who was in there. Somehow, his heart seemed to believe it was Amelia. But he wasn’t sure. Benjamin had finally stopped his legs, once again standing in place. His fingers fiddled with the sword in his left hand. Most never saw a left-handed pirate. So he was special. At least, he liked to think he was. Benjamin glanced around; where was everyone? He noticed that the streets were suddenly empty, everything seemed like deserted. Then he chuckled, oh yes. There was a “dangerous pirate on the loose”. Everyone hide your families and your money, or else they’ll kill you and steal it! God that was such a cliché… Only the stupid or bloodthirsty pirates did that. And that was if you were really desperate. Luckily he hadn’t hit rock bottom yet.

Benjamin broke out of his daze, focusing back on the fight. The men were all cheering; they must have caught the fighter. He once again nervously moved in place. Oh how bad he wanted to just barge right in there, slitting every one of their throats. And they called us the bloodthirsty brutes! We weren’t the ones capturing people, sending them to jail. Or, worse, the noose. Chills ran down him as he thought of it. Personally, he thought it was a little overboard. Hanging pirates because they stole a few things… We were just making a living like everyone else. But no, we were criminals. We deserved death. We—his thoughts were cut off by an ear-piercing scream. “HELP. HELP. THESE MEN ARE ATTACKING ME.” He recognized the voice immediately. It was Amelia! And here he was standing like an idiot wondering if he should jump in or not. Flipping his sword, he held it with a tight grip. With a quick glance, he saw Amelia tied up and slapped by one of the men. With a devious grin, Benjamin ran at full sprint towards all of them. His sword dug through a man’s back. Quickly, he grabs the dead man’s sword. Now he had twice the sword with twice the skill than these bastards. The men turned their attention to him, obviously annoyed. “C’mon boys, why not have two pirates to your collection?” His voice rang with such intensity he almost gave himself the chills. One by one, he fought the guys off. All the guys falling to the ground; dead. The last guy stood in front of Amelia, glaring at him. Skillfully, Benjamin could really just kill him right then and there. But why not have a little fun? Throwing one of the swords aside, he eyed the man. “There, now you will die with one sword. Why, I’ll even put my right arm behind my back.” Benjamin grinned like a fool as the two went full out sword fighting. Truthfully, Benjamin wasn’t having any trouble defeating this guy. All he could do was charge, his skills were poor. After a minute or so of swords clanking, Benjamin slipped under him, digging his sword right into his chest. Spitting onto his face, he smirked. “May Davy Jones have mercy on your poor, worthless soul.”

notes// boy do i have too much fun with this
    words// 1044; WOHOOO BABAAY

Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:56 am

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) Hgdthd10 a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) F525x10
    - - - - Amelia Bladeflint
    This is not the e n d ,
    this is not the beginning

Her teeth had sunken deep into the man's arm before he was able to shake her off. His face was horrified as he shook his arm and then delivered a blow right to Amelia's face, "CANNIBAL! SHE'S A CANNIBAL!" She could hear him scream as she fell to the floor and her mind slowly slipped into subconscious blackness. Her green eyes fluttered close, and the last thing she saw that kid. Oh Benjerry. She couldn't really remember what he looked like... at all. Or his name exactly... She was either to drunk when she met him, or that guy had really knocked her out.

Amelia was back in the room where she had met that Ben kid. The tavern was lively and active; the same way it was before the men came. Except now, she was at the poker table whooping all the men's little butts at their favorite game. They never expected a little girl like her to be cheating at poker, but oh was she a pro. She had cards stashed in her sleeves; cards of every suit, and number. The men kept throwing down more gold, not expecting a thing. The pot was about 2,000 gold pieces by now by the time Amelia laid down her cards; a royal flush.

One of the men grabbed Amelia off the floor and swung her over his back. He'd turn Amelia in himself and collect the price for her head. He started running away, until he felt a sword slide skillfully through his back. The man fell face first, dropping Amelia and she rolled down the slightly angled road that headed straight to the docks.

She was back in her dream. Her whole world literally shook. The room swung back and forth; everyone around her ignored it, except her. Amelia shoved fistfuls of money in her pockets and stood up on the table, "EARTH QUAAKEE." The cards she had stashed in her sleeves flew and scattered around the room and everything went silent before someone shouted out, "CHEATER! SHE'S A CHEATER! TO JAIL WITH THE SCUM!" Amelia's face lost all color as she tried to gather the rest of the gold she won/cheated out of the men and took off sprinting, running into random people. Suddenly the only exit was blockaded. The whole ceiling collapsed and blocked the doors that was her only chance of escape. Men closed in around her and her only choice was try to dig her way out. So she pulled at the bricks and debris, flinging them out behind her trying to hit the men in the face as she worked. She felt them pulling at her feet and clothes. They had managed to pull off both boots, her socks and ripped her jacket. Amelia gasped for breath as continued to tear away at the blockade that blocked her from freedom but more debris kept blocking her way. She pulled at a brick and the whole floor caved in and she was falling. She was falling and falling and she braced herself - this was the end. Her eyes snapped shut as she hit what she thought was the ground. Instead, she fell into the ocean and fell to the ocean floor before opening her eyes again.

Amelia's green eyes flashed open. She had no idea what was going on... or where she was. Her breathing was deep and fast. Sitting up, she realized she was laying in the water. Amelia looked around her and saw her boat anchored out at sea. But she could have sworn she was just in the tavern. Amelia stood up and wrung out her clothes. The waves rolled past her thighs; she was far out, but it wasn't deep here. Amelia gathered her wet hair that fell in clumps behind her hair and secured it with a piece of rope into a pony tail and fixed her boots - the boots she had lost earlier. Amelia felt around her body - everything was intact, she had her cards but all that gold she had won earlier wasn't here. Amelia looked out to the town. She saw a good group of men fighting a single man... And it all clicked. She never won all that gold, she never fell. It was all this illusion. Probably the rum. The last thing she could remember clearly was being punched by a man; maybe twice her height. Amelia ripped her boots off and threw them behind her; she was about to teach that man his lesson. She grabbed for her sword she would have normally had tied around her waist, but she grabbed nothing but air. Drats. She forgot she had come here in disguise. and look at her now. Her plan had totally back-fired; they all figured out she was a pirate and she almost died. Why didn't she just have gone to the other island where pirates were welcomed?

Groaning, Amelia stomped through the water and to dry land and up to where the men were fighting. She looked around for the man who had punched her earlier. And there he was. Her eyes landed on his huge figure; he was bigger than all the other men, but that didn't even cause Amelia to think twice. She came right up to the man, behind his back and grabbed the pressure point right at the base of his neck. The man fell to his knees, flinching in pain. Amelia's wicked grin grew bigger as she pressed harder with her fingers until he fell all the way on the floor, face to the ground. Amelia used her foot to kick him over onto his back. Amelia crouched down beside him and traced her fingers over his lips. "Shhh, boy. I promise this won't hurt... too much." Her hand reached for his throat and she tightened her grip, watching him gasp for air. His face turned pink, then purple, and it even turned blue. Amelia laughed, totally amused by the color of his face. He tried to mutter words, but Amelia only tightened her grip until he fell limp and dead. Serves the boy right.

She stood up and kicked the dead man's body over; he deserved to die in dirt and shame. Brushing her hands off she walked around examining all the men; most of them were dead - the others were knocked out. None of them deserved to live, but Amelia was done here. She brushed a strand of black hair the fell in her face and grabbed Benjamin's sword from his hands and shoved it in the back of some man stirring, ready to wake from his slumber. Smiling, she looked back up at Benjamin, ripping the sword out of the man's back and using her hand to wipe the blade clean. She handed the sword back to Benjamin, "We should probably go before the local military arrives. I think that was enough fun for today, we don't want to exhaust ourselves." Amelia winked, walking off into the woods. For now, she'd hide and wait until later tonight to embark on her ship.

Notes - YAY! Big post xD this stuff is in her dreams xD
    Lyrics - Waiting for the End - Linkin Park
    Words - 1,179
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:13 pm

BENJAMIN 'ARO' FORTEN

I’ L Lnever B E T H E S A M E
    if we ever meet again..
    won’t let y o u get away

Benjamin stood here proudly as if he had just killed the whole Navy army. Man was that fun… He couldn’t remember the last time he had killed worthless town men. Usually he was more dignified about killing people, but in his defense they were attacking a pirate. So technically he had the right to defend one of his own. Eyes scanning the area, he kicked a few of the guys who were coming back to consciousness. Boy would some of these have a huge headache tomorrow. Benjamin chuckled in amusement.

Quickly and silently, he went through the men’s pockets. Hey, they had won. So they get to loot them. Benjamin collected about 400 shillings from the 20 or so men. Wow. He didn’t notice how many guys there were until he was stealing, er looting them. Stealing was the commoners’ way of saying it. Looting was a more dignified way of saying it. Since stealing was considered a crime. Benjamin flipped a coin into the air, caught it and put it into his pouch. Well now at least he knew he wouldn’t go broke for a while.

His eyes looked over the area again, making sure he didn’t miss anything. Nope. Wait, something wasn’t right. Where was Amelia? His heart stopped. What if he really hadn’t won? Maybe one of the guys got away in the scramble, dragging her to claim the prize. Cursing under his breath he looked around, almost hoping he’d see the guy. What was he thinking? They were probably long gone now. Dang Benjamin, look what you and your showing off did. Why couldn’t I have just killed the last guy quickly… then I might’ve had a chance. His thoughts were haunting him. Now not only did he lose sight of her, he’d never see her again. If she got free, she’d be long gone. Or if they hung her… Benjamin’s head pounded. How could have he been so stupid? He put himself first so he could have some fun, instead of putting Amelia’s life first. And now she was probably going to die because of his selfishness. Crouching to the floor, he stared at one of the man. He was still breathing. Glaring, he stabbed the guy in the heart, stopping his breathing immediately. Who said he deserved to live? He was one of the reasons this girl was going to be hung…

Benjamin sat there, letting his breath puff little white clouds. Looking up at the sky, he noticed the sun was starting to set. Well, if he’d lost her, he wasn’t going to get himself caught and killed also. Benjamin stomped on all the bodies, making his way back to where his crew was. He had just started to clear out of the bodies when he saw a girl coming up the road. Squinting, he tried to see the dark figure. Suddenly, her face came into view. Stunned, he stared at her. She was alive, but how? And why was she wet… So many questions ran through his mind but he kept his lips shut. With interest, he watched her squeeze the life literally out of this guy. Shaking his head, he tried to hide the little grin forming on his lips. This girl was seriously one of a kind. Suddenly his sword was ripped out of his hands. He was going to protest before his eyes watched her kill a man who stirred. Benjamin got his sword back, nice and clean. Holding it flatly in his hands, he stared at it in a daze. This thing had literally just killed like 18 men. And if he was ever caught, oh he was in for it…

Amelia’s words broke the silence. “We should probably go before the local military arrives. I think that was enough fun for today, we don’t want to exhaust ourselves.” Looking up, he saw her quickly wink and walk away. Benjamin just stared at her, slowly leaving his sight. Any normal guy would be totally intimidated by this girl. But he kind of admired her spunk. Suddenly, he sprung to life. She was leaving! And he was just watching her go? After all he’d done not to lose her? Oh no, she wasn’t going to get away that easily. Quickly, he put his sword away and walked after her. Staying his distance, he didn’t want to intrude. He’d just watch from a distance. Maybe this would get him killed, but heck this girl was something. His crew mates could wait for him… Right now, he was going to follow this girl. Not in a creepy way, he was just curious. Besides, who wouldn’t follow this girl? After what he’d seen, she was definitely a pirate who could chug as much rum any guy twice her size. Now that was a girl worth following.

notes// sorry, kinda lost my mojo for a little xD
    words// 802; ehh
    lyrics// If We Ever Meet Again ~ Timbaland

Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:57 pm

Lukas slid the oil black saddle off his stallion's back and placed it back onto the saddle form after his ride. He looked behind him and noticed the sun was setting, the sky bleeding with scarlet tones. He sighed inwardly and gave the burgundy steed a final pat before heading out of the stables. The waning sun cast an angled wash over the courtyard, setting the shadows to dancing. The fountain in the center of the yard burbled as he passed it and opened the large double doors to the castle. The inside of the place was quiet, and solemn. The lights were dim along the hallway, but for the few sconces that illumined him. This place is so bleak, he thought, the heels of his high riding boots clicking against the ominous silence. It would be nice if something exciting happened every now and then.... Then he heard running coming from ahead.

He heard his sister cry,"LINK! LINK! YOU MUST COME WITH ME!"
    His sister ran into him, hard enough to knock any other man down. But he only looked quizzically down at her, an eyebrow cocked. She panted hard, her words pouring out with a fever and her lime green eyes dancing. "There's been a disaster in town! Pirates!"
    The last word made Lukas pay attention. He quickly grabbed his sister by the wrist and pulled her back out of the castle. "When?"
    "Just ten minutes ago. Lane was in town and saw the whole thing happen! There was a fight in the streets, he said." Lane was the stable boy....Lukas had wondered why, when he arrived to take out his horse, the boy had not appeared.
    He hurriedly tacked his stallion back up, the horse looking at him with a calm puzzlement.
    "Does mother know? Where's the Admiral?"
    "I don't know."
    Lukas shook his head in exasperation and leaped onto his horse. The horse sidestepped. "I'm going down there."
    "WHAT?!"
    Lukas began trotting past her, unperturbed. "Tell mother I went to find the admiral!" He yelled, not looking back, as his horse galloped in the direction of town.
    "You can't go by yourself!! Link, WAIT!"
    But he was already speeding out of the courtyard.

Lukas led his mahogany colored steed along the deserted street. By the time he had reached town from the castle the sky was bruised with night. He turned onto the main street, the widest.
    He saw bodies.

His breath caught in the back of his throat as his horse picked through the litter. 3.....5....8....10 bodies, the number growing. He closed his eyes and rubbed them. Then he heard a clatter behind him. He looked up to see Lane in front of a rundown tavern, it's sign gone and doors laying open. "What happened?" Lukas asked quietly, stopping his horse in front of a man that had been run through his chest with a blade. Lane pointed back inside the tavern. "Two pirates, man and woman. Some men came and tried to take them in." He pointed to the bodies. "They lost." The young boy's eyes glittered with grief. Lukas tried to keep his cool. "Where did they go?" Lane pointed to a dirty road that led to the docks. "Bout ten minutes ago. They might've made it to the docks by now." BOOOOOM. There was an explosion, close to them. Lane ducked back into the tavern with a cry. And the pirate ship went up in smoke. "Admiral," Lukas muttered, seeing on the other end of the horizon, the Navy's sails flying.

....words....

....notes....
    getting better!

Last edited by TheElves on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 6 times in total
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

https://odysseysend.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:31 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) Hgdthd10 a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) F525x10
    a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) 33di5b8

Amelia ducked under tree branches and climbed under fallen logs. For the most part she didn't even make a noise as she slowly ventured deeper into the forest. She knew if she even made the slightest sound some attentive person would warn the local troops. Her hands were covered in dirt and blood from earlier and her pants were wearing thin. Her once stunning rose-red corset was now stained with sweat, dirt, and some blood. She stopped to take a break, leaning against a tree. Her little fingers ran to the string that tied her corset and loosened it a little at the top to allow her to breath. A long wound down her arm was dripping with flesh blood. Funny. She didn't remember getting that. Either she had gotten it earlier when she was knocked out or just a little bit ago venturing through the woods. Her teeth dug into her bottom lip as she examined the wound. It was pretty deep, she'd need something to cut off the circulation in her lower arm to stop from losing too much blood. She reached for her leg and ripped off more cloth from her pants and secured it tightly around her lower arm, just below the elbow. A little exasperated sigh escaped her slightly parted lips. The whole day had gone... totally un-expected. All she wanted was a couple... many drinks and some fun at the poker table. Instead, she was out in the woods hiding. Great way to spend the rest of the night.

Something moved, rustling the leaves and underbrush. Amelia sat upright, her hand reaching for a rock she would be able to chuck at the intruder. She ran the rock around in her hand; it was a round rock - wouldn't hurt too much if she would chuck it, but enough to stun the person for a second so she would be able to either a) attack or b) run. She saw a man's head appear first and she immediately with instinct chucked the rock as hard as she could. Of course the rock would miss. It split the tree's bark as it nailed it straight dab in the center. Shoot. Amelia scrambled to her feet. She'd have to attack. She wouldn't be able to run now.

Amelia launched at the blob. Her arms slipped around his neck, tighetning so he wouldn't be able to escape. They rolled around on the ground some before Amelia had pinned the man to the ground. She sat there on top of him pulling her arm back to punch the man square in the face when the lowering sun casted on his face. Whether she was drunk or not when she met him, she knew who he was. It was that Benjamin kid, the one who helped her. Most girls cheeks would've been hot and burning with embarrassment, but not Amelia. And of course, most girls don't attack full grown men... She got up, and kicked Benjamin right in the side; not hard, but more in a teasing way. "Don't you know any better than to sneak up on a pirate? My hand was about to punch right through your face." How charming.

Suddenly, this loud explosion rung through the air. All emotion drained from Amelia's face. Every pirate recognized that sound. It was that of cannons. That meant only one thing. Pirates. And so far, Benjamin and herself were the only known pirates on the island. And her ship... Her ship! That ship of hers was her pride and joy. She wouldn't let them destroy it. She'd go down with the ship if she had to. Amelia took off running. Breaking tree branches, and tripping over roots as she went along. She might have fallen a good twenty times before she cleared the forest. She came out running and stopped in the middle of the street. She was already out of breath as she looked around. The streets were still cleared from the fight earlier except for two men. Rage boiled inside Amelia. She wanted to take everything out on those two men standing right there. Amelia's face twisted into some obscene snarl as she launched towards the man on the horse to grab his sword. "THAT'S MY SHIP!" She yelled as she tried to rip the sword off his waist. But it wasn't coming lose anytime soon. Amelia fell backwards onto the floor. That was getting to be too much work. She'd take that Navy down with her bare hands.

She took off running towards the sea. Her dinghy was destroyed, completely blown to pieces. Cursing under her breath she ran out into the ocean until it was up to her waist. She watched from a distance her ship being fired at. Those hideous red, white and blue flags flying high on the ships attacking hers masts. Fits of shivers trembled down her body. She had never felt so angry before. She felt tears sting the back of her eyes. There was no way possible she'd be able to reach her ship. All that gold... all those memories. Gone. Wiped out. And to sink to the bottom of the ocean floor. And she could do nothing about it.

Waiting for the e n d to c o m e
    Wishing I had strength to stand

Notes - I likey this post :3
    Words - 866

Last edited by Yak on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Lukas whirled around in his saddle as he heard something behind him. A girl burst from the forest and charged towards him, a look of true, unadulterated rage on her otherwise beautiful face. What was she doing in the forest? And what was running from? Then he noticed she was running to him. His horse leapt and sidestepped as the girl jumped for the sword at his belted waist. Lukas leaned away from her, shocked for a moment. Then she screamed, "THAT'S MY SHIP!", with a voice so high and piercing it nearly deafened him. Then Lukas realized who the girl was.

He looked down at the pirate girl with a mixture of pity and curiosity, though he was granted no such reply. She couldn't have been but 18, at most. Then she gave up her grappling for his sword and bounded into the sea futilely after her dying masterpiece. A last cannon blast rang through the air and he saw her cringe as shards of wood blew from the wrecked ship. The water lapped at her tiny waist. He saw her face was glared from wetness, but he couldn't tell if it was ocean spray or tears.

Lane peered out from the tavern doors after the cannon fire ceased. All was quiet in the dim street. A single lamp lit unsympathetically on the scene. The ship began to sink with a groan of defeat. Lukas sighed, nearly feeling the girl's pain, and turned his steed towards the shore.

Shame for your ship!" He yelled to her over the ocean roar, as he brought his horse to rest, pastern-deep in seawater. He didn't know what she'd done, how many of these men she'd slain, what crimes or treachery she'd commited, but he somehow felt that the person at wrong here was the Admiral... How could that be?

....words....

....notez....
    its so teeny. x3
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Dude, you just skipped me >> It was my turn.
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:09 pm

You didn't show up so we skipped. xP
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Okay, well, sorry. My life comes first before this RP site. And right now I'm doing all I can to not get caught using it. So I don't think it was fair that you guys both skipped me... We allowed you into this RP. So I'm a little upset. -___-' still.
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Yeah, no one said you didn't have a life, and I have one too. It's just an RP, you don't have to get all affected about it. And also, no one made you join this site, so it's not my fault you have to sneak around to use it. And you shouldn't use the word 'we'. And you may have 'allowed' me into the RP, but don't forget who runs this website. x3

Why don't you turn all that heated energy into writing??
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:34 pm

I can't, I'm grounded. Otherwise I would.. though I have an idea. Sorry for lashing out, I just got really frustrated. Sorry Peppah :/ JUST NO MORE SKIPPAY xD maybe. okay. nevermind. moovaaang on. letting it gooooo.
    As long as you don't mind Benjamin lashing out at your Prince guy o-o If you do, let me know xD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:46 am

It's fine, Green. We all have our moments. x3 And okay, Benjamin can freak out as much as he wants. ;P
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:54 am

BENJAMIN 'ARO' FORTEN

if we ever meet again
    //W O N ' T L E T Y O U G E T A W A Y//

He carefully stepped around the twigs, trying his best to be silent. Well, that wasn't working so well. Here was Amelia, as graceful as... well something that's grateful and he was trampling around. Step by step, crunch by crunch, he was making it…somehow. This girl had to be either deaf or just not focused on listening. Biting his lip, he looked around for a second. Where was she going anyways? Frustrated, he focused back on the ground and when he looked up he didn't even see the branch. His head clunked straight into it, sending him flying to the ground. Landing with a thud, he groaned quietly before covering his mouth. Oh now he was in for it… Scrambling to his feet, he pressed his body against the tree, trying to slow his quick breathing. Benjamin’s head was pounding, but ignoring the pain was the only thing that was helping him. There was going to be a huge bruise there tomorrow…

Standing there for a minute, he steadied his breathing. Then, he heard a clunk, and the tree next to him was suddenly hit by something. “AM— “ He started to scream her name before she could attack him, but it was too late. Her little body launched herself, sending them both sprawling to the floor, rolling down the hill. Twigs and rocks stabbed him in multiple spots, but his throat was the part that he was really caring about. She was holding it tight, he had no escape. Once they stopped rolling, he was gasping for breath. “Amelia –“ Benjamin gasped a few breaths, clenching his jaw for the blow he was awaiting. Of Course he knew this was coming. He snuck up on her, he deserved to be punished right? Suddenly, air escaped into his throbbing lungs and he felt her weight be lifted off him. He sat up for a second, catching some air. Amelia kicked him in the side, and he clenched his teeth at the little pain. He didn’t know how abusive rocks and twigs could really be.

Rubbing his face, he pulled back random strands of hair that were falling out. “Don’t you know any better than to sneak up on a pirate? My hand was about to punch right through your face.” Amelia said to him, almost playfully. Getting to his feet, he brushed off his clothes from all the excess leaves and dirt that still clung to him. Looking at her, he couldn’t help but smile goofily. “Guess not, miss.” He said, shrugging. Actually, it was the truth. Benjamin had never followed a girl, let alone a pirate one. This was the first time he’d actually done it. But it wasn’t the first time he’d made a fool out of himself. Sighing, he looked out at the rest of the wilderness. He had missed doing this, venturing out to see the world, not just the seas. But the life of a pirate just didn’t allow that. You had to plunder, kill, and be savage. Sure, he enjoyed his life, but sometimes he missed the simple things. At points, he’d imagine where he would be if the pirates had not attacked his town. Benjamin hoped he would be a sailor. Later have a wife and maybe some kids, and his job was to sail around, fishing for food and to explore the big blue. Maybe that would’ve happen…maybe.

A loud explosion awoke him from his daze. Frowning, he looked around. Where did that come from? Suddenly his side was left alone, and he noticed Amelia had taken off. Benjamin groaned. Was he supposed to follow her again? Maybe this was a sign she didn’t want him. Numbly, he rubbed his hands together. Well, if she didn’t want him she’d have to tell it to his face. His feet started to run under him, almost not in control with his mind. They just ran and ran, somehow finding the path back to the dock. And there it was. A ship, being fired upon by the town’s army with absolutely no care what-so-ever that the person who owned that was actually a real person. Not just some savage beast they all thought of them to be. His eyes scanned around for Amelia, and there she was, waist deep and screaming. Benjamin’s insides turned upside down. These men, they were the savages! They did this to her. Fury raged through his blood as he stumbled around the chaos. His eyes, now filled with a lust for blood, immediately spotted the starter. The King.

Hah, of course. The King always started messes like this. Benjamin walked through all the men, pushing them aside as if they were nothing until he reached the guy on his horse. Benjamin stared up, smirking. “You. You started all of this.” He pointed his sword at him, only a few inches from his fancy shirt. Benjamin felt arms trying to grasp him. Raising his eyebrows, he looked at the King once more, almost a look of “watch this”. In a quick move, one of the men was on the floor. The other quickly lost grip, the sword slitting his throat; the other man got stabbed in the chest only a moment later. Looking back at the man, Benjamin’s face was stern and still full of fury. “You send any more of your men after me and that girl, and I swear we will kill every single one. And then, oh mighty King, I will come after you. So either you stay out of this, or risk not only your own life, but these innocent men’s life.” His sword ran over all the other men standing around, just watching the chaos. And before the man could answer, Benjamin walked off toward Amelia’s direction. Okay, so being a pirate did have its advantages. Any normal man who would’ve done that would not have been taken seriously. At least they were afraid of him.

His footsteps seemed almost silent as he walked towards the ocean. Benjamin was probably getting himself into more of a mess by doing this, but his heart was tugging at this. He’d never felt himself feel this way. As he reached the ocean’s shore, he stood there for a moment. Was he doing the right thing? Maybe she didn’t need his help, or worse, want it. Slowly and quietly, he stepped into the chilling water. Immediately, he felt his feet go numb. So these boots didn’t work that well when it dealt with water, oh well. Biting his lip, he stopped the chattering of his teeth eventually as he stepped out to where Amelia was. Her waist-deep was maybe only up to the middle of his thighs. “Amelia…” He started; his hand instantly grabbing her’s tightly. But he wanted to do more than just squeeze her hand. He knew what it was like to lose your whole life to fire. Except, this was her ship and these were Navy soldiers. He shuddered in disgust at the thought of the name. “Amelia, I’m so sorry.” He wrapped his arms around her shoulders, holding her from behind. “I know how it feels to lose your whole life to fire…” Benjamin paused, looked out at to sea. “But I promise it gets better. And I can be here for you, if you want me to.” Oh boy, now he was in for it. The words had just seemed to flow out of his lips without any thought. Guess that’s what he gets for speaking his mind too often. Nervously, he bit his lip and reluctantly let go of her. “I… uh – sorry.”

notes// :3 sorry it took so long
    words// 1,264; WOOOOP
    lyrics// If We Ever Meet Again ~ Timbaland
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:41 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) 33di5b8

The tears rolled down her cheeks drained of all color. Watching the ship groan with its defeat and slowly sink was like prodding her heart with a thousand needles. She'd never felt this way before. She was in an absolute rage earlier and now... she felt weak and defenseless. Like she lost part of who she was. Without thought, she strolled farther out to the ocean. The waves battered her around and pushed her back closer to the shore. This was the end. She had no escape. Now she was forced to live as a fugitive hiding in the forest. But her fighting spirit in her wouldn't allow that. She'd put up a fight. She'd find her way out here... ship or not. She at least have to go down with a fight; even if that ended up with her with a rope around her neck. What else was there to live for anyways?

Her solemn green eyes were still smoldering with a diluted rage. But the fire was sparked with the sound of hoot steps plodding along the sand. She dared not look back at the man on his horse. Somehow this was all his fault. He looked like a man of power, he must have ordered those ships to attack. Her small hand wiped the tears away and clenched to fists, her finger nails digging into her palms. "Shame for your ship!" Shame for her ship? Shame for her ship?! Wasn't he the one who ordered the men to destroy. She wasn't going to take any pity from him. "Shame for my ship?! Shame for your soul after I'm finished with you." Her little body spun around and charged towards him, but the water forced her back. The waves were pulling in her in every direction. By now she couldn't hold back the tears. Everything came out, all the pain that brewed inside her finally was bubbling over. Amelia fell forward using her hands to keep her from falling face first in the water. The smoldering black make up rolled down her face with the tears and her hair was dripping wet and clung to her face. Her whole world was crumbling to dust right in front of her. She had no weapon to kill this man with. And just like every other man of power he was going to send her to the hanging grounds all because of her God awful mark; she was a pirate. Her lips quivered and her eyes snapped shut. She would have rather the sea just carry her away. After all that's what she loved most; the ocean.

Amelia was about to stand up and run out into the ocean but her eyes landed on Benjamin. She felt her heart leap at the site of him and a smile spread across her lips. Wait, what? Amelia fell backwards shocked. Was she really falling for a man? No, no, no. She had to stop herself. Maybe it was just his charming ways creeping into her heart. But she wasn't going to allow him in, ever. And somehow, this was all his fault. He could have at least helped her fight off the men she could have escaped on her ship. But he did help her... Amelia couldn't deny that fact as much as she wanted to. All of this was her fault, it all fell on her shoulders. She took the risk at coming to this island. She should have just docked at one of those pirate infested ones. But no, she was looking for adventure. And look, she got it handed to her right on a silver platter with dessert being her death. She'd pass on the dessert if she could.

She felt her lips pull back into a disgusted grimace as she watched Benjamin threaten the man on the horse. What was he doing? She could handle this herself. Suddenly she felt bad for the man on the horse. She looked up at him, her eyes gleaming with the pain looming inside her. His pity he showed her earlier... maybe he wasn't the man who barked the orders to fire at her ship. Amelia wanted to run up to Benjamin and smack the sword out of his hands, but she felt so defenseless and weak and so mixed and confused. She was still on her knees in the ocean, the water reaching just below her chest. The last glimpse of sun slowly sunk until the last light disappeared beyond the horizon. The sky changed from orange to blue and the stars and moon lit up the sky. Everything suddenly put her at ease. Slowly, she stood up, the water dripping from her soaking clothes and she strolled back out further into the ocean where it just reached her waist.

The moon glowed on her face as she stared out into the ocean where her ship once was. She tried to close her eyes and imagine this was all a dream. She even tried to imagine her ship still waiting out there. But it just sparked up painful memories she'd rather just bury six feet under the ground. Probably the most important thing she learned being a pirate is never carry any burdens with you, they only just weighed you down. She'd have to let go of the ship and all those memories and start fresh. Her eyes scanned the ocean. There was plenty of ships to chose from anyways. A smug grin slid across her lips.

The sound of a man's foot steps shook her out of her daze. That smug grin disappeared leaving behind tight clenched lips. It was him, Benjamin. She could feel her heart beat quicken, but she focused on her breathing; letting her heart rate slowly fall back to normal. She wasn't going to let him creep into her heart like that. She'd never settle for just one man, she was a free spirit. Amelia felt her green eyes gloss over, thankfully the moon light wasn't enough to show her burning cheeks or glossy eyes. “Amelia…” His words broke the silence and he reached for her hand. Her eyes remained glued on the ocean out ahead of them and let her hand fall limp in his. As much as she wanted to squeeze it back and tell him how she really felt... she couldn't. She got over the loss of her ship, she could get over her feelings for him too. He wrapped his arms around her shoulder and she could feel herself naturally lean into him. No. She couldn't. She could stand on her own feet. She didn't need a man. Reluctantly she shrugged his shoulder off and pushed his hand away. But his last words burned in her ears, "And I can be here for you, if you want me to." She could feel her lips twist into a pout and she touched his face gently, her fingers gliding over his cheek. But her hand fell to his shoulder as she pushed him away. "I may look weak and defenseless but I don't need a man's help. Not now, not ever." Her words were sharp and bitter as she ran out of the ocean.

She stopped where the sand meet the rolling waves and fell to her knees. The tears were coming back and she couldn't hold them back. She buried her face in her inner elbow and bawled. Maybe she was weak and defenseless. But she wouldn't bring herself to admit it. What was getting her so emotional? Wiping away the tears she stood up and brushed the sand off her legs and wrung out her clothes. She felt bad for leaving Benjamin like that... but he was pirate. He'd get over himself.

Waiting for the e n d to c o m e
    Wishing I had strength to stand

Notes - EMOTIONAL POSSST xD
    Words - 1,283
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:30 pm

BENJAMIN 'ARO' FORTEN

- - - - WHAT WE GONNA BE - - - -
    open my eyes, yeah
    //I T W A S O N L Y J U S T A D R E A M//

Benjamin was able to hold her only for a little. But the few seconds that he felt her lean into him felt heavenly. Here with her was totally different than any other town girl he’d ever held. Slowly, he felt her shrug him off. Pouting, he tried to ignore her actions. He guessed he understood the way she was acting. Who knew what she’d been through, and if she didn’t want him than he would understand. Move on. Right? His throat hurt as he tried to control his emotions. Well, he did follow her one more time to know the truth. And he’d gotten it. Amelia turned to face him, and he collected himself. He was not going to make more of a fool in front of her. But as she touched his face, gliding over his pale cheeks, he tried to force on a smile. The words seemed numb to him, as if his body couldn’t comprehend them. But he’d be okay, he was a pirate after all.

His eyes watched her leave, every step sending a shudder through the ground, almost wanting to force him to his knees. No. He would not fall under the spell of love. One girl was not going to make him lose it. So tonight he had kind of lost his mind, well he had a lot of drinks. That was the problem, too much rum. Benjamin nodded, but he knew deep down that lying to himself was only making more problems. His mind was hurting. Half of him ached to follow Amelia, but the other half was standing his ground. God, his stupid stubborn side. He wanted to slap himself right now, getting all the confusion out of his head. All the events were swirling in his mind, making him a little wobbly on his feet. What was going on with him?

Suddenly, the chilling water was finally getting to him. His whole body was shaking, but was it from the cold? Benjamin shrugged, not really caring why he was shaking. All he knew was that he could not feel his fingers at all. This chilling water was going to get him sick… As much as he wanted to walk to the shore, he couldn’t. His feet were almost glued to the sand in the ocean. Frustrated, he tried to rip his legs from their glued spot. No luck. Pouting, he just stood there, watching Amelia fall to her knees and start crying at the shore bank. Once again, there were two sides of him. One half wanted to pry himself out of this mess and climb all the way back over to her, and the other just wanted to stand there and watch her. Why say that she didn’t need a man’s help and here she was on the floor crying? God girls were confusing…

Benjamin’s mind was wandering, his focus still on Amelia and how in the world he had gotten in this mess in the first place. As he stood there numbly, Benjamin didn’t even notice the soldier. The man wasn’t very skilled, and was definitely not graceful and quiet, but somehow he was able to sneak up behind Benjamin. The man was literally right behind him now, and Benjamin could feel his breath on his neck. Before he could react though, it was too late. “So long Benjamin…” The voice hissed at him, and before he knew it a sword was driven through his back. Stunned, Benjamin stood there for a second, staring down at the sword that had pierced all the way through to his stomach. The water around him was suddenly dyed red with his blood, and the taste of his own blood reached his lips. Spiting, he noticed he was coughing up blood now. This was the end. Reluctantly, he fell to his knees, the life slowly draining out of him. Benjamin looked up once more, looking Amelia straight in the eyes. He wanted to tell her his feelings, wanted to explain that even though they had just met it felt like fate. The last face he looked at was the Prince’s. The guy looked smug and happy. Well, he had won this battle. And slowly consciousness drained out of him and the world went black.

Benjamin woke up in a whole new world. He was alive? What was going on? Looking around, he noticed he was in a house. Not a very fancy one, but a nice one. Frowning, he got up. Looking down, he noticed that there wasn’t even a spot on his back or stomach from the sword. What was going on? I must be dead, he thought. Walking around, he heard voices in the next room. As he walked in, he saw a woman in her early 30s and two little boys at maybe 5 and 6. Both looked up smiling, their little feet paddling over to him. “DADDY, DADDY! You’re awake!” “How was your trip?” “Did you get a lot of fish?” All the questions blurted towards him sent his mind spinning. But the the one word that really got his attention was ‘daddy’. “I – uhh…” He was cut off by the woman. “Matt, Ryan, quiet. Let daddy have a break, I bet his trip was a long one with the huge storm.” She walked over to him, kissing him lightly on the lips. Benjamin just stared around in shock. Daddy? He was not their daddy. He was a pirate! Where was Amelia? Where were his weapons, his ship? This must have been some weird fantasy thing he was in. Repeatedly he pinched himself, groaning that it wasn’t working. “Daddy…” The boy who was apparently Matt started, “are you okay?” Benjamin looked down at him. “I really don’t know…” He muttered, looking back up. His “wife” had set up the table with food. Food. It smelled so good! Well, I guess I could have some.. He thought, sitting down and digging right into the fresh eggs and bread with some milk. So it wasn’t a feast, but it tasted so good. He had forgotten how much he had really missed the simple foods while on the seas. His “family” smiled at him, obviously excited to see him. “So, honey, how was your trip?” the woman asked, stuffing an egg into her mouth. “Listen, whoever you think I am, I’m not. I’m Benjamin Aro Forten, Pirate of the Big Blue Seas. I have a ship and my own crew. I don’t know who you guys are, but I appreciate the food. Now please, let me get back to my life.” Benjamin stood up, trying to ignore the look of shock on their faces. Immediately he went for the door, and as he opened it, he looked behind him one last time. Suddenly the innocent faces of his “family” had turned ferocious. They looked like savage beasts that had just lost their kill. His instincts told him to run, so he did, opening the door and closing it quickly. At first he could feel them all lunge at the door, and with all his might he kept them in. After about 30 seconds, it stopped. As he turned around, it was a totally different world.

Looking around, he noticed the house he had just escaped from was gone. Around him was just fog and more fog. He heard voices scream orders, and as he ran around, he noticed he was on a ship. “CAPTAIN BENJAMIN! COME HERE IMMEDIATELY!” He heard a faint voice screaming. Captain Benjamin? Slapping himself, he tried to see if this was a dream. Something really weird was going on right now. But before he could sit around and think about it, he was dragged off by some guy who took him into this room. “Benjamin! There you are. We have a few issues. First, that one little ship we attacked earlier had friends. And I mean BIG friends. So do we attack or do we try to hide and lose them?” All eyes were glued on him. Benjamin looked at them all, seriously confused. “I don’t know… but guys, why aren’t we at Airtisua? I swear we were just there…” The guys looked at him like he was insane for a moment before cracking up. “Benjamin, man, we left that place like a week ago. Where you been, fella?” A week ago!? No, couldn’t have. The town knew there were pirates. They had stabbed him! He had died, hadn’t he? Benjamin stared at them again, before shaking his head. “No no no… we were there. And so was Amelia, and we were under attack. Where is Amelia? How’d we get away? Did she get away? WHAT IS GOING ON.” The guy leaning over the map now stood straight up, giving him a look of insanity again. Another guy spoke up, “Amelia? That one girl you shot at the bar? Is that who you’re talking about?” Another man nodded, walking over to him and patting him on the shoulder. He could only stare in horror. Shot? She was dead? He had killed her? No. No he couldn’t have. He was the one who was dead, not her. Never her. His eyes scanned the entire room, looks of pity on all their faces. Benjamin glared, turning his backs to them. “YOU’RE ALL LIARS! I would never kill Amelia. I hope you all rot in a cell forever for your lies to my face. GOD, GO DIE RIGHT NOW FOR ALL I CARE.” Pushing open the door, he opened to complete chaos. Ships had surrounded his ship; a storm was sending everyone on deck sprawling everywhere. His feet walked slowly and calmly to the front of the ship. Carefully, he lifted himself over the rail. His crewmates just stared at him in absolute horror. What in the world was their captain doing, they were probably thinking. Slowly, Benjamin let go of the railing and fell into the raging sea. The water chilled him to the bone, but he started swimming. Tears were sliding his cheeks now, he couldn’t hold them in. He couldn’t have killed Amelia, it was all a lie. This was all a lie, a dream. And he wanted out. Suddenly, his limbs stopped. He was done. If this wasn’t a dream, and he had really killed Amelia, he should die for his betrayal. Tears stung his eyes as he stared up into the gloomy sky. “PLEASE, I BEG YOU. GET ME OUT OF THIS DREAM. I WANT BACK TO REALITY, WHETHER DEAD OR ALIVE.” He screamed up into the sky, choking a few times on his tears. “Just get me back to reality…” And slowly Benjamin started to fall under the waves, drifting lower and lower into the dark blue sea…

notes// the stuff in italics is his dreams. First paragraph is about his life if he never became a pirate and the second is if he had never ever truly met Amelia.
    words// 1,790; monstaaah post
    lyrics// Just A Dream ~ Nelly
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Peppah, you can post now xD Sorry, we needed to get to this part for a more dramatic effect :3
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Excuse my idiocy, but right now I'm lost. xD I think I get it but..did he really just get stabbed by a navy soldier, and then passed out and started dreaming? xD Cause if so I need to regroup. o.o
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:06 pm

I think you need to regroup... xD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next