Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

here i go again

4 posters

Go down

here i go again Empty here i go again

Post  Yak Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:12 pm

George knew his days were numbered. The life from him was slowly fading away. He looked out the window from lying on his bed in his chamber. The white curtains were caught int he soft breeze blowing through the open windows. Groaning, he rolled over onto his side to grab a paper and ink bowl out of the drawer from the nigh stand. His shaky hands jotted down his will.

Jett Halendros is to be the heir to the throne, country, and any belongins of King George Halendros.
The hand writing was barely readable, but it would do. A knock was heard on the door and George shoved the paper under his pillow.

Jett waited for an answer from his dad before barging into his room. He waited there, rockign back and forth on his toes but nothing came. A little frown played on his lips. Jett barged open the door and braced himself for the worse case scenario - seeing his dead father. His breath came back once he saw his dad still breathing and very much alive on his bed. Jett came over to the side of the bed and caught a glance of a little paper corner hiding under the overly-sized pillow. The little kid inside him was clawing on the inside, begging Jett to grab the note. But Jett had to deliver the news, the whole reason why he came here. "DAD. DAD." Jett climbed onto the bed, something a five year old probably would've done not a teen-almost-young-adult. His eyes were sparkling with his excitement that was bubbling over the seems. "The guys came back today, the raid thingy was like beyond successful. They're bringing back like this huge long chain of prisoners." Jett rolled off the bed and jumped to his feet and ran over to the open window that overlooked the small village. Jett looked past the village and up the road where the general was returning with the troops and prisoners. Jett ran back to the edge of the bed and grabbed for the piece of paper, all in one swift movement before his dad could even get it from his hands. Jett read the squiggly lines and let the paper drop to the floor. Every ounce of emotion drained from his face and he walked backwards into the door. "Dad... I can't. I just can't. You need to find someone else." Jett's hand ran around the door looking for the handle.

Jett saw the disappointment dwell on his father's face. He never meant to hurt his feelings... but to be the next king? That was too much of a burden. Jett would never be able to fill his dad's massive shoes. "Jett... I know how you feel. That's exactly how I felt. I felt absolutely free one day and chained the next. It's a feeling you're going to have to deal with. It's part of you Jett. You can't deny that your the prince of my country, the future king." Jett shook his head. "I can. I can reject the will and somebody else, somebody more worthy of such a high title will come along. You know how everyone thinks of me. They'd kill me if I became the next king." Jett pulled on the handle of the door and took off running down the giant hall way. His leather boots barely made a sound against the stone flooring.

He ran down into the kitchen where the new slaves that had been delivered earlier today were already working. Since when was the kitchen ever this busy? Jett weaved through the crowd of people to find the head chef who was busy preparing a giant pig. Jett grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him close. "What's going on...?" Jett looked around the room again and back up to the chef who had a agrin stretched across his huge face. "This was surprise for future king! Not anymore!" He grinned, his voice laced in his thick accent. He pulled Jett into a tight hug and thumped him on the back. Jett pulled back with a snarl placed on his lips. Everyone knew... but him. This sense of anger boiled inside him, but he forgot how angry he was when his eyes landed on all the food. He'd have to fake how happy he was tonight; everyone put so much work into this...

WEIRDPOSTT xD
BUT IT SETS BACKGROUND
Yak
Yak
Popular
Popular

Location : on muh spinnay chaiirr 8D ... I've been expecting you.

Back to top Go down

here i go again Empty Re: here i go again

Post  Echelon Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:45 pm

The attack was over. The country was no longer free, and Carly's chances of becoming queen were ruined.

Carly sat on the foot of her bed. She knew she would never bask in the glory of ruling the country. She could no longer even be princess. Soon she would be a slave, under the rule of the new king. She hid her emotions as men barged in and carried her away by the arms. Carly didn't dare struggle. The tiara was yanked out of her blonde hair, and with it, her last bit of power was gone. "Come princess, you don't live here anymore." One men said sharply. "Permítame decirle adiós a mi familia!" Carly shouted. When one man translated 'Allow me to say goodbye to my family!', the other man refused. "Your family is gone." Carly closed her eyes. She knew this had to be a dream. 'Carly, wake up' she told herself. Nothing happened. It was really happening. Carly going to become a slave.

She awoke in front of a castle. At first she thought it really was a dream, and she was back at home. Sadly she was mistaken, for she was in front of the Halendro's castle. She was pushed into the kitchen, where a feast was being prepared. She looked around. She saw a tall boy, no older than she was. She'd knew he was to be the new king. She glared at him, then looked for any other workers. Carly was shoo'd away from the prince and to the other slaves.
Echelon
Echelon
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:58 pm

jerry 'JETT' halendros
here i go again Duff3-1 here i go again Duff3-1-1
take me down to the Paradise City
WHERE THE GRASS IS GREEN AND THE GIRLS ARE PRETTY.

Jett stomped over to the table in the middle of the kitchen where all the prepared food was placed. He pulled out one of the chairs, it screeched as the legs scratched against the waxed wooden floor, and he plopped himself down in the seat. Jett's arms crossed across his chest in defiance. His green eyes were boiling with his temper. Prince Jett was just a title, he lived with that. But king...? It wasn't just a title. It was a whole responsibility. His whole life would be dedicated to a bunch of random people he didn't know. His dad didn't even ask for his opinion. The old man had so much faith in Jett. But would Jett ever live up to his father's expectations? In his dreams maybe... Jett let his arms fall to the table as he picked up a fork and fingered it before stabbing the table pointlessly. His green eyes looked up and scanned the room. So much was going on. They were all running around like chickens with their heads cut off. And for what? A lost cause.

Sighing, Jett threw the fork into the sink and stood up. The least he could do was help everyone out, slaves or not. His mouth burned with the need to rant to someone, poor out how he really felt about all of this. But, obviously this was going to be a big party tonight. A big party that was a lot of work to put together. Jett couldn't just throw everyone's hard work to the side like it was nothing. He put on a fake smile and helped with cleaning dishes, gathering spices and vegetables from the garden and just about everything.

Jett about towered everyone in the kitchen with his huge 6'2" lanky awkward frame. A couple of the new slaves seemed almost intimidated by his height. He could feel the eyes burning on him. The pot he was washing slipped through his hands. Soap bubbles and water sprayed wildly throughout the whole kitchen. Everything stopped and fell silent with the ring of the metal pang against the wooden floor. He stood there awkwardly with his soapy hands before bending over to pick the pot over and throw it back into the huge sink basin. His lips twitched, with a fit of giggles just waiting to burst free. Jett fell forward laughing, hitting his head against the sink faucet at the same time. By now he couldn't stop laughing.

He was on the floor laughing. Before one of the slave girls Jett had befriended through the years touched his shoulder. Sitting up, he wiped the tears forming just under his eyes and stood up. Looking down at her, her lips were twisted into a little smile her eyes were glossed over and her face was burning red. Jett tried to say something but bursted out laughing, leaning on Linda, the girl, for support. She tried to hold back her laughter and hit Jett on the back a good couple of times, "Just like old times..." She laughed, heading over to the sink. Jett followed her, standing right beside her small frame. They were more like splashing each other with the water and bubbles than doing any real work. "Jett... isn't it weird..." She fell silent before even continuing. Jett raised an eye brow and stepped closer to her. "What's weird? Don't tell me you have feelings fo-..." She cut him off, her face had suddenly changed to a grimace. "Jett no! I was going to say how weird it was... with all these girls staring at you. Like the new slaves." Jett looked deep into her blue eyes and watched her cheeks flush red as her gaze fell to the floor. He was a guy, he wasn't really good at the whole I like you she likes me thing. But Jett had this feeling Linda lied to him when he accused her for liking him. Now how was he going to tell her he didn't like her that way? He scooted awkwardly away. "It's because I'm tall. You all did the same thing when you were new." His voice was dismissive, and he walked away leaving her to wash the dishes.

Well, now things were going to be awkward between them. Jett looked around the room again. Any person who had been staring at him quickly looked away if their eyes met even for a second. Okay... so Linda was right. That was a little weird. But he had learned over the years to get used to people staring at him since he was so awkwardly tall. Jett looked over at a new group of slaves who had been herded into the kitchen. Dear Lord, if they were going to shove anymore people in here, the whole floor was going to collapse with all the weight. His green eyes fell on some blonde girl. She was... stunning. What was she doing with a bunch of slaves? She looked polish and cleaned... much different from the rags and dirt the slaves came in. No no no. This was wrong. He was already falling for a slave. Just as he was about to look away he noticed she was glaring at him. Glaring at him? What did he do to her? The rage he had earlier started to boil up again just underneath the surface.

Jett strolled over to the girl. Man was she tiny. He stood a good foot over her. Jett grabbed the pot from her hands that was about the size of her, "Here, let me help you." His green eyes matched her blue eyes, and all he could find was hate towards him. Interesting. He'd have to figure her out sometime.

Notes - at the end I made Carly carry a pot or whatveer so Jett can talk to her xD ID TELL YOU IN CHAT BUT YOU NOT ON FB D<
Lyrics - Paradise City - Guns N Roses
Words - 952
Yak
Yak
Popular
Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Echelon Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:43 pm

Carly was immediately put to work. It was only a few hours ago that she was a princess. Now she was a slave, and there was work to be done. She stood on her toes to reach a pot from a high cupboard. She crammed under a faucet and let it fill with water. When it was filled nearly to the brim, she attempted to lift it. She groaned and lifted with all her might, then turned around to get the pot to the stove as soon as possible. The pot bumped the tall guy. "Here, let me help you." she heard as he took the pot. "I can do my own work." Carly said. She ripped the pot out of his hands, and it dropped to the floor, landing on her foot. "See what you've done?!" she winced. She pressed her hands against his stomach and attempted to push him, forgetting how big he was. She rolled her eyes, and grabbed a wooden spoon. She whacked him with it then returned to her work.

Carly lifted the now empty pot up and placed it on the counter. While mopping up the water, she felt something for the boy. Something that made her forget about her jealousy, and started to seem him as a nice kid. A normal king wouldn't go out of his way to help some slave girl, she thought. A normal king would be shouting orders at her. He wasn't normal. Carly forgot about it and returned to the jealous feeling. She got to her feet and hobbled back to the counter. She looked down at her feet, her toes showing through her peeptoe shoes. They would definitely be purple in a few hours. Looking back at Jett, her thoughts raced. He was definitely attractive, but not enough to make her like him.
Echelon
Echelon
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:06 pm

jerry 'JETT' halendros
here i go again Duff3-1 here i go again Duff3-1-1
take me down to the Paradise City
WHERE THE GRASS IS GREEN AND THE GIRLS ARE PRETTY.

Jett let the girl rip the pot from his hands. He didn't think everything out until she dropped the pot. All the water in the pot splashed onto him and he screamed, falling backwards; half expecting some boiling water to burn him alive.... but it didn't. By now Jett had drawn all attention onto them. He stood up and was about to wring out his clothes. That was until the girl had tried to push him over. She pushed with all her might, but his huge frame didn't even move. His eye brows knitted over his eyes as she came at him with a spoon. She had some beef with him. Jett tried to grab her arms, but he fell forward and gave her a clear target. She hit him right in the head. He could feel he was falling but he didn't realize he had fallen until he hit the floor.

Quickly scrambling up, Jett grabbed a towel and brushed himself off. All eyes were glued on him. "What are you doing? Back to work! Nothing to see..." He tried to bark orders like his dad would have but his orders weren't very convincing. His top row of teeth dug into his bottom lip. Huh. Some leader he'd be. Nobody would take him seriously.

Palace guards broke through the double doors. One of the maids was leading them, screaming and holding her dress and face. "That's her! That's the girl who assaulted the prince." Her voice was like a screech, and suddenly the whole room turned into a vortex of confusion. Everyone was swept into it's powerful force and whirled around. Jett watched the guards push through the people and grab the girl by the arms. She didn't have much of a chance. Jett tried to push the guys off but ended up being shrugged off or pushed to the side. That was all he could do.

For now. Jett couldn't do anything. He was still a prince, any noise from him would reflect upon his father and the last thing his dad needed was a bad rep. Jett sat on the chair and hit his head against the table. Some how all this was his fault. He knew it.

Notes - LEETLEPOST D:
Lyrics - Paradise City - Guns N Roses
Words - 368
Yak
Yak
Popular
Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Echelon Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:38 pm

here i go again Ariel
Carly didn't expect him to fall over. She quickly got back to work to make it look like she hadn't done anything. Too late, Carly. "That's the girl who assaulted the prince!" screeched a voice. "It was a spoon!" Carly cried, but she was already being taken away. The first day being a slave and she was already being punished. Her thoughts were scrambled. Scream for the boy? Struggle? Let them take her? Might as well. What choice did she have?

She was already being carried somewhere, and before she knew it she was in a cell. Great. Perfect. She regretted everything. Even if he saved her, it'd be traitory and it would be her fault. It was all her fault. 'A prince saving a slave, hah.' she told herself. She wasn't even going to begin to think it was the princes fault. The least she could do was start screaming at the guards, but what would that do? Show mercy? Carly doubted it, but she did it anyway.

"Libérame de esta celda a la vez! Te prometo que no volverá a suceder! Libre mí ahora, y usted recibirá un regalo." She spoke so fast the only thing the greedy translator could make out was "You will recieve a gift." Carly reached into a pocket of her dress, and pulled out some gold coins. Bribing the prison guards, nice move. "Ellos son los suyos, si me regreso al castillo. Si te niegas, yo se pudrirán en esta celda y se irán a la basura." The translator only laughed, and turned his back to her. "In your dreams! Trying to bribe us with money. Those coins wouldn't even buy you anything worth more than a field mouse. You foolish child!" He chuckled.

Weird post xD
Echelon
Echelon
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:55 pm

What in the world is going on here? xD
TheElves
TheElves
Admin

https://odysseysend.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:03 pm

OHOHOHOHO
isss just a RP between me and Pepper (Echelon)
it's like our two characters... they're like normal teens o-o except we made it placed in the medieval times...
if that makes any sense at all xDD
Yak
Yak
Popular
Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:03 pm

and we have this whole plot xDD
I just need to post o___o
Yak
Yak
Popular
Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Echelon Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Yes, you do xD
Echelon
Echelon
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Oh rite. I see now...so it IS nonsense! :DD No, just kidding. xD Proceed. ^.^
TheElves
TheElves
Admin

https://odysseysend.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Echelon Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:10 pm

And apparently Carly speaks spanish when she wants to look innocent xD
Echelon
Echelon
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:25 am

Jett watched as the men hauled the little blonde out of the kitcheen. His eyes glanced around as the kitcheen picked up it's normal hustle and bustle pace as if nothing had happened. He sat there idely on the chair with guilt weighing down his stomach. He couldn't just let the blonde girl get thrown in jail, part of him felt like it was his fault she was now rotting in a cell. Shaking his head, he stood up so quickly that the chair fell backwards behind him. He awkwardly picked it up and ran off in the direction of the jail in the palace. He ran down the winding stairs to the giant double doors guraded by several guards. Hesitantly he reached for the handle until one of the guards pushed him back. "Off limits." Jett pushed the guard out of his way, "Can't even recognize the prince?" He barreled pass the two blocking the entryway and grabbed the keys off the hook hanging on the wall covered in moss. He looked through the cells, until he found her. Quickly, he pressed the key into the lock and pressed his body to the bars, "I'm sorry about earlier... I mean it was your fault you hit me in the head with a spoon but I don't know nevermind. You didn't assault me, I know that." The lock clicked open as he slowly pulled the gate open as he half-expecting her to jump out and attack him.

fdkojfdlsk Too lazy to actually code or do anthing xD
and I have to go to South dakota today so I might no be on o__e'
AND I MIGHT GET MY LICENSE THOUUUGH 8D
Yak
Yak
Popular
Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Echelon Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:53 am

Camilla Belle Stewart
C A R L Y

here i go again Carlypicture-2

If my body was on fire,
you'd watch me burn down in F L A M E S

Sighing, Carly plopped back down onto the stone flooring. She shivered as she looked at her purple foot. The more she looked at it, the funnier it got. She smiled and looked up at the ceiling. She leaned back so that she was completely laying on the cold floor. As she stared at the stone, she could hear footsteps. Carly prayed that she was going to be saved. As the shadow drew closer, Carly could make out the face; the prince. She quickly got to her knees and grasped the bars. Her emotions were mixed. She felt both faith in the boy, and hate for taking her chances of ruling her country.

Carly let the boy speak. "Of course I didn't assault you!" she cried. "That woman was so uptight about it. Come on, it was a spoon. A wooden spoon. And now I'm here to rot in a cell." Tears formed in her eyes, but she couldn't show it. She quickly turned her back to the prince. "But as long as you're here," Carly wiped her eyes and turned back around. "I'm Camilla. Carly. Call me Carly." She might as well explain herself.

"I remember it like it was yesterday. Oh wait, it WAS yesterday." Carly sighed. "My parents ruled my country, and I was next in line for the throne. Your troops basically ruined my chances of becoming Queen." More tears flooded her eyes, and Carly let them leave. "And now you're becoming King, it's not fair." she choked out. Embarrassed, she covered her face and once again turned her back.

lyrics - Grenade - Bruno Mars
words - ...263 xD
notes - Little post...trying to set background xD

Last edited by Echelon on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Echelon
Echelon
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:41 am

AHAHAHAHA CARLY SPEAKS SPANISH. When did this happen xD lI love it though... random white blonde girl fluent in spanish. IT'S LIKE ME GOING TO MEXICO AND SAYING RANDOM THINGS 8D
Vertigo
Vertigo
Well Known
Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Echelon Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:06 am

OH MY GOSH CHEESE I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN FOREVER D: <333

and yes, Carly speaks spanish when she wants to look innocent now xD GOOGLE TRANSLATE IS FUN 8D
Echelon
Echelon
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:09 pm

IKNOWW. You need to come in the chatbox when you're on xD

AND OKAY
Vertigo
Vertigo
Well Known