Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

put your hands up!

Go down

put your hands up! Empty put your hands up!

Post  Vertigo Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:17 pm

- - - - Bad boys, bad boys
whatcha want?

put your hands up! 1zcl4b9
Abigale
- mae - Tilghman

'' Whatcha gonna do when sheriff Abigale come for you.''

why you wanna tell me how to live
my life?
the B A S I C S

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

---name The name's Abigale Mae Tilghman.
    ---nickname My friends call me Abi; pronouced Abby. But everyone else calls me Sheriff.
    ---came into this world on March 4, nothing special.
    ---age I'm eighteen.
    ---occupation Well, if you didn't figure out already I'm a sheriff boy.
    ---Wealth Class Personal.. but I'm middle. Life of a sheriff ain't easy.
    ---sexual orientation I'm straight, but not boy crazy.
    ---status Hah well, I'm single. The guys 'round here are all into their ladies being helpless, not some criminal wrangler. oh well.
    ---anything else? Yes, stay out of my way. I may look innocent, but there is a reason I was named sheriff of this town. So if you're new 'round here fella, I'd suggest not making a big enterance.

who are you to tell me if it's
black or white?
the A P P E A R A N C E

---under the hat Wavy, light brown hair that reaches a few inches past my shoulder blades. My bangs go straight across my face, sometimes getting in my eyes.
    ---looks at the world with Dark brown eyes. You could call them poop brown I guess.
    ---stands at I'm not extremely tall, but I'm okay. 5'6''
    ---weighs Another little personal question, but last time I checked 113 maybe?
    ---build I'm medium height and skinny, but don't take me for no competition. My shooting skills are great, and I can drink just like any man. But even if I am a sheriff, I do keep a good posture and manners. Sometimes my speaking though can go all crazy once a fight starts.
    ---style Well, usually something easy to move around in. Rarely any dresses. That sheriff outfit they gave me didn't fit right away, so I kinda did my own version of it. With short cut sleeves and capriis that go a little past my knees, it's actually pretty comfy. My shoes? Okay... well I do have to wear cowboy boots at my job, but those give my feet huge blisters. So when I'm off duty or just roaming around I'm usually in sandals, or even barefoot. I love me the feeling of grass and dirt wiggling between my toes. And last of all, my hair. It really depends on the day. If I'm expecting a big fight, it's pulled back in a tight bun on the back of my head. If I'm just relaxing, it's down. But lately it's been up because of the hot weather.

when the world gets in my face, i say,
have a nice day!
the P E R S O N A L I T Y

---loves I love almost any type of alcohol, it helps buzz off the world when most needed. Guess you could call it my best friend at times, hah. I love open fields where it just stretches on and on, sometimes that's where I escape too. And I can just lay in the tall grass letting it consume my body. Let me tell you son, finding someone in a wide open field with tall grass is not easy. I love grasshoppers too, they're just so cool. Being able to blend in with their surroundings and hopping or flying away in danger. Sometimes I wish I was a grasshopper. Life would seem so much easier... Last of all, I absolutely love horses. They've always been my passion ever since I was a little girl. I don't know what I would do if these creatures were never made. I know my horse is my best friend, he's the best.
    ---hates Umm, haha. Well get ready... I hate snobs, non-alcoholic drinks, ladybugs... Man those things are creepy. I mean, one is poisonous and one isn't. But I can never tell which is which, and when you hold them they leave this weird yellow stuff on you. And trust me, it is not pee. I also can't stand the guys 'round here. They're so cliche and... just like, picky. I can't explain it, they just seem to always pick the same kind of girls. But oh well, at least at my job I can deal with some scumbags who are behind bars.
    ---fears I fear the day that all the criminals and bastards out there will escape and come to destroy this town, other than that nothing.
    ---dreams Okay, sure the life of a sheriff is fun and exciting, but it does have it's disadvantages. Number one, you're lonely. Sure you have the oh-so-happy company of the criminals behind bars... Great companions huh? Hah yeah... Number two, it does get boring at points. If nothing is going on, I have no family to go home to. It's just me, myself and I. And my horse Durango, but you know, he don't really talk back. Especially when he's mad at me, and that can be almost 24/7. So really, I just want to settle down soon and raise a family. I know it sounds far fetched, but it could happen. maybe...
    ---habits/quirks I have a bad habit of drinking when I'm upset, whether it be really important or just something like I tripped over something at work. Yeah, it's not good, but as hard as I try to quit I just can't.
    ---strengths My agility and shooting skills come in handy when I'm going against someone who means business and is bigger than me, which is almost all the time. I can be light on my feet and can hop around almost anything. Oh, and also how I know this town. Most who come around here looking for trouble just think they can scare everyone, get the stuff and leave. But when I come in out of nowhere, it's unexpected. Knowing this town like the back of my hand does come in handy sometimes.
    ---weaknesses Didn't I already tell you guys this? Alcohol.
    ---overall personality

childish - Yeah, I'm childish. When I don't get my way I have a huge temper tantrum, but luckily only Durango sees it. Honestly, only a few know of this side. But there's only a few people I actually talk to in town. The bartender, the banker, a few of some ladies in their mid-40s. No one my age because they're all boy crazy or girl crazy. They don't want a normal conversation unless it doesn't involve what guy is cute or stronger than him. oh well, I'm not very proud of this side so I guess it's a good thing.

agile - Like I mentioned before, I'm quick. It helps that my body is too little for those sharp shooters to hit, though once some lad got lucky. But it's all fixed up now, so don't be worrin' your little heads off. Anyways, back to what I was talking about. I practice almost every day at the jail, it kinda helps with those empty cells. Hah, sometimes when I know someone else is going to come into that cell I shoot a word into the wall. You should see the look on their face when they go in and read it, it's like they've seen a ghost! Hah, good times.

lady - Well of course I'm a lady! Did you expect I was some smelly little hillbilly who just roams around town looking for trouble? Heck no. I have my dignity, my mama didn't teach me manners for nothin'. Of course I have my moments where I get too into my job and somehow my manners and speaking abilities just disappear. But it does come in handy with the fellas in the cells. Some of them act like they weren't even caught, especially by a girl. It's quite amusing to tell you the truth. But when I put on my innocent eyes and ladylike manners, most don't even know what hit them. Mama, you taught me well!

stubborn - Uh yeah, I'm pretty stubborn. Most learn not to tell me what to do or not give me my way or else they're in for it... I don't like to listen to other's, it is my life, not their's. So I don't see a point when they try to correct me or ask why I am even a sheriff, I could make a good maiden. Yeah, I could. But not for any scumbag like them. Oh, by the way, did I mention I have a slight temper?

temper - Yeah, I have a temper. And boy let me tell you it is not pretty when directed at you. My scream shatters glass, and apparently when I get really mad my eyes can turn almost a full black. Like I'm possessed or something... weird huh? But I swear I'm not possessed, I just have a teensy little problem controling my mouth when it comes to my anger. Or, anything else actually.

blabbermouth - It's not really a weakness as alcohol is to me, but it's pretty bad. When I get started, there's no stopping me. Whether I'm lecturing about what life is really about, screaming because I didn't get my way, or yelling because someone told me to do something I didn't want to, it's not good. Sometimes I wonder why this town even named me sheriff, I have problems keeping secrets when I'm all alone in the cell. Oh god, one time, I told a guy in there where one of the girl I hated stashed her money. Weeks later, he got out and stole it. I mean, it was pretty funny to see the girl's horrific look when she came to me saying someone stole her money. I almost spit on her face I couldn't control my laughter, but I knew it was my fault. I apologized, saying he was long gone by now. Maybe next time...hah yeah right.

loves the outdoors - Absolutely love the outdoors. It's a great escape from the cooped up jail I sit in. And when I ride Durango through those open feilds bareback, it's like I'm free of all my worries. Somehow that stallion knows just how to satisfy me when I'm about to break...

brave - I'm definitely the brave one around here... At least this trait is good for a sheriff, most of the time. Sometimes my over-confidence will come back and bite me in the butt, which could happen too often. I try to control myself, but I just burst out and want to help everyone, or just I don't know.. be brave? Hah..

we're living in the broken home of
hopes and dreams.
the H I S T O R Y

---family
    • Father - deceased - criminal
    • Mother - unknown - unknown
    ---hometown I think Abbott, Texas. I kinda have a Texas accent here and there.
    ---the past Well, my life wasn't very normal. Most kids grew up with tons of siblings to support them, but I was alone. My mom was very quiet and shy with an abusive, alcoholic criminal husband.. my dad. Most girls get all upset when their fathers tell them they can't do this or they got in trouble for sneaking out. Hah, boy would I do anything for that. My father barely even knew I existed. I rarely saw him. I think both me and my mom were relieved when he died. Sound harsh? Well if you met the man you would understand, trust me. He was vicious, blood thirsty, and nothing like a father to me. Heck, the people 'round here were more like parents to me. My mother just hid in her house, afraid to leave. Me? I wandered around town, talking to the older people who worked around. Honestly I had no friends to rely on. They all had perfect lives and I was jealous of them. Once my father was killed, my mom started to go out a little more. One day she never came back. To this day I still don't know where she went, she may have run off with another man or died. So here was a 14 year old girl without parents, siblings or even friends. I was all alone in the world. That was until I met Durango, my Quarter Horse stallion. He was just like me, alone and scared. I found him abandoned at a house across the field from town. He was only a little colt then, but I raised him all by myself. Everyone was surprised that I was such a good horse person. I actually think the people in town thought I was going to run away or die soon. Hah, I had pretty much grown up without parents, with them gone for good what was the difference? Besides, now I had someone to rely on. Durango. He's the best thing that ever happened to me. Without him, I'd probably be dead and gone now. He's saved my life about 100 times now, no joke. As he grew up, so did I. When I turned 17 I was the best wrangler in town, and that's saying something, especiall for a girl. A few months after my 17th birthday, I was named sheriff of Calico Creek. And after a year I'm still here. You could say that it's a big job for a little girl like me... well it is. But it's exciting and I wouldn't do anything else. Though my father was a criminal, I'm trying to bring honor back to our name. I'm doing pretty good huh?

if there's one thing i hang onto
that gets me through the night.
the B E S T F R I E N D

put your hands up! Beau_316_500

---name Durango, nothing else.
    ---breed Plain ol' Quarter Horse.
    ---coloring Mostly a light bay. He has markings all on his face and two white socks on his front legs.
    ---age Four years old, still green.
    ---personality Durango can be pretty quiet and calm with me, I can tell him anything. But when anyone else comes around he don't know, he turns into a vicious killing machine. This big boy can fight well. Did I mention he's 16 hh?
    ---anything else? Mhm, Durango has a few scars on his right shoulder and hip bone. He got those from a few close battles with some criminals, once again saving my life. But personally I think the scars make him look tougher. Oh, and you can usually see his ribs, but that doesn't mean he's skinny. He's just like that. Trust me this horse could eat all the grass in the world if I let him.

- - - - My daddy lived the lie
    it's just the price that he paid.

Vertigo
Vertigo
Well Known
Well Known

Back to top Go down

put your hands up! Empty Re: put your hands up!

Post  Vertigo Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:21 pm

DOOOOONE. I like her xD Some of her traits are after me... some. o-o'
Vertigo
Vertigo
Well Known
Well Known

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum