Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

only the good die young - KID

2 posters

Go down

only the good die young - KID Empty only the good die young - KID

Post  Yak Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:30 pm

only the good die young - KID 2vhui5l
chase ' k i d ' valentine
this is my mama's favorite picture of a me. she says something about how it shows who i really am. i wish i understood what my mama meant.

THERE IS NO RECONCILIATION - -
THAT WILL PUT ME IN MY PLACE

NAME: chase kid valentine, sounds all classy, right?
    NICKNAMES: no one ever calls me chase. i'm known as kid. not really sure why. all the locals started calling me that one day. they'd be all like "hey, it's that one kid again! up to no good of course." it just kind of stuck, and now everyone knows me as kid. i'm a lot famous too, did i mention that?
    DATE OF BIRTH: october 23
    OCCUPATION: bandit... told you i was famous. famous for stealing. i only steal from the rich peoples though, i don't see what's so wrong with that. they got a lot, they can share.
    WEALTH CLASS: poor, i live out on the streets, that kind of poor. but of course i'm always traveling around so i never really settle down in one place for all too long. all that money and good stuff i steal... i give it to people like me, who don't have no home.
    ORIENTATION: i swing for the girlys.
    STATUS: haven't found a lady yet... and no one wants to settle with the bad guy.

EVERYBODY WANTS TO SAVE THE WORLD
BUT NO ONE , NO ONE WANTS TO DIE
    EYES: i don't really look at my eyes a ton, but i think they're brown.
    HAIR: i have brown hair. it kind of sticks up in random places like i just rolled out of bed. sometimes i clean up though, i look good too. i'll run a horse hair brush through my hair and i look like one of them rich peoples.
    BODY TYPE: oh, i'm a big guy. sometimes i can steal from people just by scaring them and stuff.
    HEIGHT: i don't really know my exact height but i know i'm over six foot, i like being tall.
    WEIGHT: 195, it's all muscle you know
    OTHER: i kind of have a beard, but it's not a beard at the same time. it's that shadow stuff people call it. i never have a clean shave, clean faces make guys look like babies. i have lots of scars, especially on my arms when i'm hiding in the cactuses. and i have this cool scar like right next to my eye from being whacked in the face with a pole in one of my fights.
    STYLE: uhh... i wear pants and shirts. i like to wear my leather chaps cause it gives me protection and stuff and i'm usually riding my horse. i wear loose white shirts cause it gets all hot real fast out in the desert and stuff and when you got the sun beating on your back you just get real hot. and i don't go anywhere without my belt around my waist, there's places where i hide my weapons.

- - -HEART OF GOLD
BUT IT LOST ITS PRIDE
- - -
    LOVES: i love those pretty sunsets, and when i get a long stretch of open land to gallop my horse. i love drinking, i don't care what i'm drinking as long as i'm drinking, that's all the fun. i love crackers... like the salty ones, that's all i live off anyways. and piano music! dang, if i could just live in a saloon and listen to all them good piano players all day i'd be the happiest clam alive.
    HATES: i hate women. they're so judgmental of me, i'm going to die lonely for all i know, dang. and rich people. they think they're all proper and high class... okay, well they are. but they're total dirtbags about it. i love to see the look on their faces when i surprise them with my pistol. i hate birds... any kinds of birds. i just feel like they're circling above me just waiting for that perfect moment to swoop down on me and like attack me or something. and they're nasty little devils.
    FEARS: i don't really got no fears. just birds... i'm not afraid to die or nothing though.
    DREAMS: i don't want to be a bandit for all my life, but it's all i know to do. i want to settle down and find me a lady and have little kids and grow old together.
    HABITS: i have a nasty habit of chewing. there's always something in my mouth. and if i dont got nothing to chew on i'll chew on my tongue or lip.
    STRENGTHS: my strength is my strength, i'm a bear. i usually rely on my weapons to threaten, but i barely ever never use them. i don't need them. i could take any old feller down with my bare hands. but i keep my weapons with me as like a security blanket. they make me feel safe.
    WEAKNESSES: BIRDS. that's all i'm gunna say.
    OVERALL PERSONALITY:

absent minded - yeah, wait... what was i talking about 'gain? i'm just kidding with you. but oh. yeah, i'm absent-minded. it's not really helpful when i'm in the middle of a mission and i forget what i was doing. it comes useful when i need to play dumb, it's believable, believe you me. i always forget where i put things. i even lost my horse one time. i always keep my guns and my rope and all that good stuff in my belt cause i can't lose it when it's on my waist.

liar - oh boy, am i good. not to brag or anything, bud. but i could convince a priest he's an atheist. i'm so good at lying i can even deceive myself. sometimes i lie so people will accept me. hey, i never said anything about me takin' a likin' to bean a bad guy. the girls don't get too happy once they find out who i really am...

athletic - well, if i'm gunna be a bandit, might as well be real good at it. i'm real good at running, i'm faster than the wind. i like running and being all athletic too. it makes me happier than a twister in a trailer park. i got to keep my muscles all nice too.

deceiving - so if you really wanna know a big secret, i ain't that bad of a person. i only act all tough to intimidate other human beans to get what i want. it's part of the job, life ain't easy. i have to make it some way. so i steal. it's not like i actually enjoy stealin' from them rich people. sure i like to see them reactions but that's about it. i kind of feel all guilty afterwards. but everyone just assumes that i'm some cold-blooded killer.

temper - i got a real big temper, as big as texas and texas is big. my mama says i got my temper from my pa. i never realy got to talk with my pa a whole lot but i heard he ain't no good man. that's why i never saw him and mama together. but my fuse is real short, like one of them tnt fuses and when i blow... i blow. people fear my temper and that's why everyone hates me. i'm real scary when you get me mad. i got no mercy when i'm mad and i'm real aggressive. my mama always cried when i got angry. i don't take no cute little sassy remarks, that stuff just pisses me off and will earn you a nice little bed six feet under the ground. it takes me a while to cool down, but them pretty sunsets or sweet piano tunes or my horse calm me down lots.

gentleman - if there's one thing my mama's proud is it's how good i am, deep down. i never hurt any children, rich or not. i never hurt those ladies either. i don't ever never threaten them either. them other bad folks might make fun of me for being all kind and call me soft but i got morals and virtues. that makes me just that much better than dem. and someday, im not gunna be no more criminal. i'm gunna be a real genuine man.

KEEP PUSHIN' FOR THE FORTUNE AND THE FAME ||
YOU KNOW IT'S, IT'S ALL A GAME|
    FAMILY:

• maria valentine - mom - dead
    • dirk valentine - dad - bandit
    • elizabeth valentine - sister - teacher
    • silvia valentine - younger sister - lives with elizabeth

HOMETOWN: albuquerque, new mexico
    OVER ALL HISTORY: i had an interesting upbringing... my mama died when i was real young. she was my favorite though. we always got to make bread together and she taught me how to tie my shoes and dress myself. she tried to teach my how to read and write but my grammar was never real good. elizabeth was real smart. my pa was always boasting around town how smart his little girl was. me and my mom, we did lots of stuff together. i was her favorite, she always told me that. she said she reminded me of her pa. i never got to meet my mama's pa but i heard he was special, real special. i always wanted to be like my mama's pa to make her happy cause she was always sad. she never told me why, but i think it was pa. pa was mean. he always told me i was a girl and he wanted a gooder son, a son he could be proud of. he had a real temper too. he was always yelling at me and my sisters and my ma. one day him and mama went out to town. pa came back, but mama didn't. he was crying real hard. elizabeth said he killed mama but i didn't believe one word that girl said. pa was mean but he wasn't a bad human bean. i tried to talk to pa and he beat me. i was okay, elizabeth took care of me real good. she told pa to leave and he did. pa never came back, i was real glad about that. elizabeth was old nuff to take care of me and silvia. elizabeth met a man though and left me and silvia. she ran off and them two got married. she came back though and told us bout her man. she told us how bout her man got sent to the army and he died in a battle. i always felt bad for elizabeth, but she was all good about it. she never wanted to see another man ever 'gain ever. she said she'd remain faithful to her man. i was real rebellious growing up. i always hung out with them much older kids. they thought i was funny. we did bad stuff together, like set that old farm up on fire. the old ladies called me the devil and we all thought it was real funny. but they started calling me kid. like "hey kid! stop it." or "kid, go find something more productive to do." so everybean just started to call me kid. my sisters, my friends, me. i called myself kid. one day elizabeth came home crying. she said she had no money in the bank no more and we was all gunna starve and die. i tried bein real brave and stole my neighbors horse and i set out to rob all them rich peoples. it became a real bad habit and i joined a bandit gang. elizabeth told me what i was doang aint right. but i only stole from them rich people. i'd bring all that gold home but elizabeth wouldn't accept nothing and told me she never ever wanted to see my face. so i never went home. i cried and thought bout it a lot hard and thought this was the best thing to do. i not have looked back since.

IM LOST AND IM FOUND
AND I C A N T TOUCH THE GROUND

only the good die young - KID 254y1r8
    NAME: miss mary anne, but i just call her missy or mamacita
    BREED:my neighbor's were always braggin' how she was a pure paint horse they stole from them indian peoples.
    APPEARANCE: she's real nice to look at, she's pretty. she has good coloring.
    PERSONALITY: missy is a hot mess. she's all over the place. she's hard to ride but real fun. she takes off a lot and she spooks at every little creature, but she keeps me on my toes.

Last edited by Yak on Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yak
Yak
Popular
Popular

Location : on muh spinnay chaiirr 8D ... I've been expecting you.

Back to top Go down

only the good die young - KID Empty Re: only the good die young - KID

Post  Yak Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:39 am

I FINISHEDD HIMM
he ended up turning out stupid...
like he's dumb xD
WHY DO I ALWAYS MAKE GUYS THAT HAVE NO INTELLIGENCE AT ALL xD
and I edited the picture to make it look all old xD
Yak
Yak
Popular
Popular

Location : on muh spinnay chaiirr 8D ... I've been expecting you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:17 am

....HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I like him already xD
Vertigo
Vertigo
Well Known
Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content