Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

the black dancer

Go down

the black dancer Empty the black dancer

Post  Vertigo Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:49 pm

the black dancer 505yqr

My name...
The Black Dancer

What they call me...
Czar

Say it Right....
pronouced z-a-r, the C is silent.

My breed..
Selle Francias

My gender...
Male

How tall?
16.2 Hands high

My features..
o My body color - Pure Black
o My Main/Tale color - Pure Black

How old, you ask?
3 years old and kicking it.

Where I belong..
Dark side, my friend

What I am like..
He's a cruel guy with no heart - obviously. He's athletic and intelligent and light on his feet; a trickster. He's the one who usually starts the fights, and enjoys watching them after he's out.

The Past is horrifying...
Czar was troublesome from the begining. His parents deserted him at 10 months old for how destructive he was. They didn't understand how he was so mean and cruel, for they were both nice and sweet. He never really knew them.

He soon found out how to live on hiself. He learned life was cruel, and to live in it you had to be cruel also. Never nice and peaceful. He learned about the differences between good and bad, and he followed to the dark side. He learned how to fight and take care of himself.

But when he was almost 2 he wandered to close to the Clash Line and got caught by humans. He was abused, and learned her could not only not trust horses - but humans too. He soon escaped, with fury and anger in his eyes. Eyes of hatred. Eyes for the need to kill.

These Days...
He has learned more and more about his dark side and follows by his rules. He kills anyone who disagrees with him or just any other horse who he dislikes. Very evil, as I said. He looks for land that'll be his soon. Though he is sort of young, he's strong, smart, athletic, and sort of handsome - oh and don't forget evil. Weird mixture, isn't it?
Vertigo
Vertigo
Well Known
Well Known

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum