Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

let it r a i n

Go down

let it r a i n Empty let it r a i n

Post  Vertigo Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:58 pm

let it r a i n 33wwm5l

Let's start from the beginning, my dear.

Name- Hurricane Winds
Nickname- Hurricane
Say it right- Hur-i-cane W-inds
Origion- unknown
Meaning- rain?

Please, tell us some more.

Stained- A stunning palomino with a big white blaze down her face
Banners- Long flaxen mane and tail that flow nicely around her body
Orbs- Dark brown
Flown by- 5 miserable winters
In My Blood- Pure Mustang; official breed unknown
Sex- Female
Towers- 13.5; short but strong

Explain the darkness in your heart, child.

Stained- A stunning palomino with a big white blaze down her face
From the beautiful land of Europe
Exactly where- unknown
Personify me- Hurricane is honestly not that bad of a gal. A few of her qualities are not-so-great but all in all, she is honorable. With a touching and kind side, most see her as not a threat. But once she gets into your mind, hon, you're pretty much doomed. Her size is not the point when she's got you in her grasp. Short and strong, she's fiesty to the bone. A man hunter. Most would call her a horror, but that's because they only know her dark side. Trust me kid, not everyone is as bad as they seem.

The past is the past, but do tell us your story.

The Haunting Past- The past is nothing more than a memory to her. A blank, bland and confusing memory. She only remembers her mother suddenly leaving her side one night. One moment she was by her mother's warm coat and the next she was all alone in the dark, cold woods. Hurricane became used to living on her own, using her flaws to her advantage and luring in stallions easily. At 5 years old, she's still got a lot to learn, but she's doingn well. Most see her as a greedy, prideful, heart breaking monster. Well she is, most of the the time.
These Days- These days she wanders around the lands aimlessly, making her name well known. She has no family, no friends and no mate, but she likes the peacefulness of being alone. Sometimes me, myself and I has its advantages.

Vertigo
Vertigo
Well Known
Well Known

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum