Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

The Teiyis Riders

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Teiyis Riders Empty The Teiyis Riders

Post  TheElves Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:20 pm

( This is a RP between me and Feythe. No joiners.)
TheElves
TheElves
Admin

https://odysseysend.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Teiyis Riders Empty Re: The Teiyis Riders

Post  Feythe Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:45 am

WHOOHOO A PRIVATE RP. =D
I'll get the last post we did, mmkai? =D

Alexsys rolled his top lip up, baring feet-long fangs, I'm going. Expect me back within a few days.
Swishing his crimson tail, the dragon unfurled his paper-thin wings and took flight, clipping Feythe's shoulder with a talon as he went. She gasped; pearl-blue blood dripped down a slim cut in the elf's shoulder, mottling her chainmail. Feythe swore colourfully and clutched her cut, leaning forwards as Cyees sprang into a quick gallop. Though the mare was small, she found it easy to keep up with Maus, ears pricked and tail held high.
Feythe shook her long, almost black tresses out of her eyes, "Where do we go from here?"
Feythe
Feythe
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:17 pm

Cyees skidded to a sudden halt to prevent herself running into Maus. Feythe was thrown roughly onto her neck, for she was unaware that a stop would some so immediately.
Blood from the elf's cut shoulder dribbled down Cyees's neck, staining the mare's snowy neck a slight azure colour. Her icy eyes flitted between Kaun and Maus; Feythe pushed herself back with an indignant look, brushing her dark hair out of her angular face.
Feythe
Feythe
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:02 pm

Feythe grinned coyly, ''You were going to burst a blood vessel there. Is it really that hard to ignore me?''
Cyees looked smug, glancing from Loren, to Kaun, to Feythe - she whickered enthusiastically, pawing the ground with a silver hoof. Ignoring the mare, the elf tutted and shook her head, ''Men. You're all the same - you wind up, yet calm down when kissed.''
She brushed Kaun's dirty-blonde hair from his intriguing eyes; the elf flashed her set of pearlescent teeth to him, resisting the urge to place her cherry-red lips on his and kissing him again.
Feythe
Feythe
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:24 pm

Feythe applied the slightest of pressure against the sword, forcing Kaun to walk backwards.
Eyes gleaming viciously, the elf halted as she pushed him against a gnarled oak tree, tilting the blade so the razor-sharp edge was a hair's breadth from his throat, ''And you would do no such thing as to hand me to The Riders, for the chance of you getting caught would be huge. Also, chew on mint leaves - it'll help with the bad breath.''
Feythe
Feythe
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:22 am

Whooo, 'ent posted to joo in ageeees. XD

''You two have too much pride 'tis dangerous.'' Feythe snickered amusedly, running her hands through Cyees's downy coat, and the mare extended her gait slightly, neck arched into a perfect curve.
The elf smiled like a content cat when she felt Alexsys's presence touch her mind. The dragon's rough, yet comforting voice rushed through her head, You're smiling like a drunken fool.
Aye, Feythe agreed, sighing with content and draping her willowy body over the mare's neck.
Smug thoughts emanated from the red dragon. Feythe grimaced and tried to prevent his slender tendrils of thought run through her mind like a dagger through butter.
Are you going to sit there looking like a drunk all day or are you going to tell me why you are so content? His voice was laced with a dry humour as he questioned the elf.
Perhaps.
You'd better do, I shall lick you if you don't.
She shivered; a dragon's tongue was studded with small, yet lethal, barbs which could strip an animal of their flesh with one lick.
Nevertheless, Feythe acted casual, Mmh.
You don't sound very indimidated... Alexsys gave a small snarl which ricocheted around the elf's cranium.
Scowling, Feythe replied in an irksome manner: Don't do that. My ears are as sensitive as yours. I won't tell you why I'm content, but this might give you a clue...
She opened up a small portion of her conciousness to the dragon, and her affection - and attraction - to Kaun poured over his mind until it overwhelmed him.
Feythe
Feythe
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:13 pm

Feythe smirked, yet it was the only sign she offered to Kaun that she acknowledged his flitter of attraction to her. Sylphlike, the elf twisted her body to look at him with the same mischievous smirk playing upon her lips.
She wrinkled her nose in disgust as an unappetising scent of rancid sewage floated up her fluted nostrils, and she forced the urge to vomit back down her throat and into her stomach, which had began to nauseate even before the odour had peppered the air, “Kaun. I thought I told you to eat mint leaves to help with your bad breath.”
A snide snort emitted from Cyees, and was hastily turned into a hacking cough.
Feythe
Feythe
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:38 pm

Feythe backed up slightly, her eyes wide. Her usually radiant face adopted a sickly pallour, she swallowed down a lump in her throat that threatened to choke her. Biting her lip, the elf looked to Kaun for reassurance; for all she wanted to do was flee.
Feythe
Feythe
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:19 am

Feythe ignored the idle chitchat coming from Kaun's general direction and continued to look over the blade with mounting annoyance that was so blatantly displayed in her facial expession. Muttering irritably, she placed her forefinger on the tip of the glimmering dagger and rotated it slowly, trying to press down upon her explosive ire and frustration towards Kaun.
A light pink hue coloured her cheek bones furiously. Nevertheless, she ground her teeth down and refused to cast a glance towards him.
Feythe
Feythe
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:56 pm

Feythe followed Kaun cautiously. She glanced over her shoulder frequently; checking for potential dangers or threats. With one lithe movement of her hand, she brushed aside a small, wiry plant, the identity of which unknown to her.
Breathing a sigh, she slid her hand into Kaun's, "Dear. Where are we headed?"
Feythe
Feythe
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Helesia led Kaun by his shoulder to her garden. He could visualize everything from where he was, despite his lack of sight. There was a raised bed of medicinal herbs to his right; his boot brushed by one. He could hear a creak as Helesia, no doubt, stepped onto her back porch's worn boards. "I'll be right back. I think I may have some Sight in my cupboard." Kaun nodded slightly in acknowledgment, and lowered himself onto an old bench that he knew from memory was a peeling green, as Helesia faded into her spacious, light-filled kitchen. At least, he assumed it was the time of day that light filled it. He heard a clatter of bottles, clinking, Helesia muttering, "No, not there..." Helesia grunted, and then a large thud as something hit the kitchen's counter. "Got it!"

....Silence for a moment, then suddenly he felt Helesia's fingers at his jaw, opening his mouth and pouring some cloyingly-sweet liquid down his throat. He coughed, the sweetness of it choking him. Then an odd dizziness came to him. His temples cramped and throbbed with pain. "Agh!" He groaned and clenched his eyes shut. Then he noticed....the light of the sun was peering through his eyelids, turning his sight red. His sight....SIGHT! He jumped up, his eyes bursting open. He saw Helesia's jovial face, her brown curly locks. He leaped to hug her. "Thank you so much!" He said into her hair, then pulled away. "Oh, I'll never take sight for granted again!"

Maus' eyes stayed locked on the hot spring pool at the far end of the village. With all of the village members coming out to see their long-lost neighbor come home, the street was filling. Maus saw a figure at the back of the crowd coming towards them. A girl. Her shiny brown hair was up, and she was pretty. But her ears. They were round.... He gaped. A human. In their village. In their WORLD! How could it be? How could they allow this?! Loren could hear his ranting, taste his rage. He rose from his haunches, nostrils flared, and readied himself for launch. He'd been dispatched to take care of intruding humans before, without mercy even for young women, and it took every bit of his willpower to restrain himself.
TheElves
TheElves
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:45 pm

Feythe's face cracked into a broad grin, "You can see again? That's brilliant!"
She squealed with girlish glee, waiting for Kaun to place Helesia firmly back on the ground before pouncing forwards and pulling him into her. Her arms wrapped around him in a possessive tangle. She kissed her beau's cheek softly, then slid her arms upto his neck and brought him into a deep, heavenly kiss.
Feythe
Feythe
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Even though his sight was back, his sense of feel had not been weakened. His legs, though, did, with the kiss. He pulled back after a sultry moment and sighed happily. "Now I can fully appreciate your beauty." He charmed with a grin. Maus broke his staring at the girl to give Kaun a once-over. "Your eyes are different.." Maus noticed. "Lighter." He gave a quirk of his head and went back to watching the human girl, which Kaun so far had no notion of.

Kaun lowered his brows. "He's lying, right?" He asked his love coyly and gazed down upon her long, lush curtain of mahogany with a tingle of his spine. "Mmm." He smirked. Loren, with all this, gave not even a mutter of congratulations. His eyes stayed locked in the girl at the end of the crowd, his lips snarled ever so slightly. A low, nearly inaudible growl emanated from his throat. Kaun gave him a scolding look. "What is it?" Surely there couldn't be anything here, in his home, that would inflame Loren so.

Loren broke from his statuesque stance and lowered his head to Kaun and Feythe. "I think you should see this." Kaun, worried, reluctantly pulled away from his love and went over to Loren's shoulder. His eyesight instinctively honed in on the girl, getting closer now. "Feythe. Come here."
TheElves
TheElves
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:05 pm

Feythe's fine brow knitted together in a scowl. "You had to ruin it didn't you?" She snapped at Loren, slinking over to where Kaun stood.
The girl linked hands with him and cocked an eyebrow, "Holy..." she said, her voice barely reaching a murmur, "What is she doing here?"
Cyees crept through the brush and to the she-elf's side. She nosed her gently; her ears pricked.
I say kill it, Alexsys mused as he licked his talons in an uninterested manner.
Feythe smacked his foreleg, Alexsys!
Feythe
Feythe
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Helesia came to rest beside Feythe. Then she saw what they were all looking at and panicked. "She can't see your ears!" She cried, reaching across Feythe and mussing up Kaun's hair until his ears were hidden. "You mean she doesn't know?" Kaun roared, swatting her hands away. Helesia took no heed to his words and instead went over to Alexsys and Loren. "Back, back! Into the forest with you!" She boldly pushed on their immense chests, trying to force them back. Loren went after a last snarl, his snaky tail trashing into the blackness. Helesia kept trying with Alexsys. "I haven't told her yet. I'm trying to get her to leave before she finds out." Kaun looked at her incredulously. "You think she isn't going to be suspicious? You know what happens to humans that enter our land!"
"They die." Loren called from behind them.

Helesia's daughter Enai ran out of the house to the human's side. The tall girl looked down on Enai with a puzzled look, but followed when Enai pulled her by her wrist into the house. All the curtains were suddenly drawn in the cottage. Kaun was in Helesia's face as she tried to explain. "She came last night, through the gateway. She'd fallen into the creek and was knocked unconscious. We found her and she came to in my house. She has no idea where she is! Her or her bro-" "BROTHER?" Kaun called, turning around with an angry flourish. "People are going to be looking for them, humans. They'll come here, and we'll have a war on our hands."

Now Helesia looked smug. "They're orphans."

Last edited by TheElves on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheElves
TheElves
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Alexsys coiled his tail and drew his head back, regarding Helesia with cold eyes. He emitted a small hiss before whipping out of sight. Cyees' delicate head protruded from behind Feythe. She shivered softly and followed the dragon.
Feythe grabbed Kaun by his shoulders roughly and shook him, "Shut that howling screamer, I have a headache!" She snapped ruthlessly.
The girl breathed out a sigh before turning back to gawp at the human. "How did she get through? Can't we send her back somehow?"
Feythe
Feythe
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Helesia shook her head, making her long brown curls fly. "We can, but if we try and rush her away she'll get even more suspicious." Kaun rubbed his temples, "What are you going to do then?" He asked in a murmur, heeding his love's warning. Helesia looked over at her house. "I'm going to get her and her brother well and send them on their way, hopefully."
"Hopefully isn't good enough."
"It'll have to be."
"This hasn't happened in over a hundred years! We've taken measures to ensure it!"
Helesia scratched the back of her head. "I'll try to shoo her tomorrow. Until then, your dragon friends will have to stay out of sight."
TheElves
TheElves
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:47 pm

Feythe glanced from Kaun to Helesia and back again until she had a crick in her neck.
She rubbed the sore part of her neck painfully and rested her eyes on Helesia, "How long will that take?" The elf asked in a murmur, as if not to disturb her raging headache.
Cyees poked her head out from the brush. She whickered lightly to the girl. Feythe glanced at her and waved her hand; signalling for her to follow Alexsys.
Feythe
Feythe
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Leah sat bolt upright in bed, gasping. She felt a hand to her forehead, which was feverish and slick with sweat. She sighed, tossed the sheets off herself and went over to the window. Leaning on the window's pane, she studied the little village. How strange this all was; for one, she'd never thought she could actually get away with leaving the orphanage in the middle of the night. And now this, a village full of people willing to take her in and make her well again. She glanced over at the door; the next bedroom, where an unknown couple was sleeping. They'd arrived just this afternoon and she knew nothing about the tall blonde stranger and his, obviously, wife. She looked back out the window, where Enai was shuffling down the front path, to where her dog lay, to bring him in for the night. Her hair was up. Her hair was so beautiful, just like her mom's. And her cute little ears, she admired. Wait. What was that....

Kaun settled into bed besides Feythe and gave her a kiss on the forehead. He gave a smile, then looked over at the door to the adjoining room, worried. That girl. She made him nervous. Humans always had. He looked back at his love and his nerves dissolved. "I love you," He said matter-of-factly.
TheElves
TheElves
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:07 pm

Feythe felt a hint of pink colour her cheeks. She giggled girlishly and rolled off of the bed, "I need to change into something... suitable for bed." She left the room swiftly.
Minutes later, she returned, a small, mid-thigh length night dress clung from her willowy frame. She played with the lace strap coyly, then slid back under the plush covers next to Kaun. The elf leant across him and kissed his forehead, then at the corner of his mouth.
Her lips slid down to his, she kissed him tenderly, "I love you more, sweetheart."
Feythe
Feythe
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:37 pm

Kaun's eyes drooped shut with bliss. He smiled and began to drift into a dreamy stupor ...something he was doing a lot lately. He began to recount his journey since he met this beautiful girl beside him on Wulf Mountain. Funny, he thought, how they ended up right back where they started. His thoughts wavered, images of her homeland, the purplish arctic wonderland that it was, to The Den Of Souls, to Clarence and Niya who were now staying with another one of Kaun's friends in the village, while Yiryn decided, oddly enough to Kaun, to keep Loren company in the woods, as the two didn't require sleep. He wondered, though, what he could possibly have to talk about with Loren.

Loren stretched out his legs, the small scales on them glimmering. "What are you doing out here again?" He asked flatly to the newly-admitted vampire who sat across from him in a small clearing of the forest. He was, obviously, already miffed from being exiled into the woods, and having Yiryn there to 'keep him company' wasn't doing well to improve his mood. Yiryn adjusted himself until he was comfortable against the birch tree's smooth trunk. "I thought it best for me and all our company that I keep away from the little lady with the round ears, don't you?" Loren rested his head on his outstretched legs and gave a kind of shrug with his immense shoulders. He didn't exactly feel sympathetic towards humans anymore, and honestly wouldn't try to restrain Yiryn if his vampiric ways told him to make the young girl dinner. He began in his deep reverberating voice, "I don't care either way. As long as the girl is gone by morning." Yiryn looked at him oddly, as if that was an invitation. The dragon continued, "But, yes, I suppose it'd be best to keep those teeth to yourself," and with that began to close his eyes.
Then they heard a crash of breaking glass.
"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" came a girl's voice.

Leah was on the ground outside Enai's mother's house. A spray of shattered glass rained down on the man who had tackled her, that guy with the blonde hair. But Leah was exceptionally strong for her size, and proved a challenge for the tall man. "Be still!" He ordered, pinning her finally, crossing her arms to her chest. She still struggled, kicking out at him, yelling, "Get off me, you friggin' elf weirdo!"

This was after she had seen Enai with her hair up, with her pretty little ears showing that she had been admiring until she saw the definite point. Then everything cleared up to her -- the odd secrecy, the crazy looks she received, the amazing rate that her brother had recovered from nearly drowning, due to Helesia's 'concoctions' -- it was all so transparent! She took no hesitation in breaking through the second story window, but her right ankle was aching now. All she had to do now is throw this guy off her and go get her brother at the end of the village, and they were out of here. She tried a few times to throw her knee into his groin, to no avail. This is going to be a long night.
TheElves
TheElves
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Feythe vaulted over the broken window and fell down onto the earth with no audible sound. Her cheeks flooded a vibrant, raging red hue, "HOW DARE YOU?!" Her voice rose to an almost hysterical point.
The elf pulled Kaun away and twisted her hands around the front of the girl's shirt. Without hesitation, she yanked her to her feet, "Why can I never spend a moment alone with my boy without some pea-brained, imbecilic PILLOCK such as yourself interrupting?!" She bellowed furiously. "You are a dreadfully promiscuous libertine and a gluttonous, cantankerously-caterwauling unfortunate mishap born on the side of a road because THAT'S WHERE MOST ACCIDENTS HAPPEN!"
Feythe
Feythe
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:32 pm

Leah pushed the lady away and straightened out her shirt, then suddenly took off running. "I'm outta here and you can go to heck or whatever you heathens believe in!" She yelled over her shoulder and began a swift sprint up the road to the house of the hill where her brother was probably sleeping. But now the windows in the villages' houses were being illuminated one by one as the other elves came out to watch.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" Kaun yelled, brushing Feythe away and taking off into the night after the young girl. Swift though she was, and strong too, no human could match Kaun's sinewy speed. His legs propelled him closer and closer to the girl, who looked behind her shoulder and was surprised to see him gaining on her.

Leah swore under her breath; that man was getting closer. But she wasn't really worried about him. Once she reached the house on the hill and got to her brother, she knew they could sneak out of there without anyone being the wiser. She'd done it at the orphanage and she would do it again. Actually, the only thing she that made her a bit uneasy was that woman with the long dark hair. Though Leah stood a good two inches over her, the white fire in her cerulean eyes let you see she was a force that did not need to come unglued.

Kaun was only a hairs' breadth from the girl now. His forearm swooped around her and he pulled her off her feet, swinging her around until they were both facing the village again. She kicked. She squirmed. She clawed at his arm. A fighter, he thought. "Let go of me!" She ordered futilely in a shriek, and dragged her feet while Kaun marched her back to the center of the village. The street was now filling up once again with people. The villagers rustled around, murmuring their rumors, clogging the air with sound. He looked up to see Feythe's very unhappy face from the back of the crowd.

Leah sighed with resignation, then got a second wind and started kicking around again, over and over. She tried to look back at the house on the hill, but the blond man's arm was blocking it. She really hated this man. What a tyrant, swinging her around like a rag doll. She knew what she would do to him, had she a couple well-placed weapons right now. But she didn't, and went marching the center of the village, hair matted to her forehead, face slick with sweat, her borrowed cotton, pea-green dress soiled with valley dirt and her ankle throbbing. How pitiful she must have looked right then, and how wild. There was something gritty on her cheek she wished she could wipe off but her arms were pinned to her body.

Loren appeared from the forest then, his great wings brushing aside ancient trees as they unfurled, gleaming in the moonlight. His upper lip drew back to reveal sharp teeth the length of bananas and his eyes glinted with a rare hunger. Maus whinnied, "No! you can't go out there!" But Loren only growled, "It's too late now. She's seen us, she knows. Something must be done."
TheElves
TheElves
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:53 pm

Feythe growled, pushing her way through the crowd without a single "Excuse me" or "Pardon." Her usual cool, ice-blue eyes now burned a white-hot rage, her mouth set into a thin line. She drew level with the girl, her blazing eyes met hers for a moment.
Silence.
A minute night bird twittered and the crickets croaked momentarily, followed by another bout of silence. Feythe breathed deeply.
"How DARE you ruin my night you insolent piece of-" the elf swore violently, "-I should hang you up by your toes, watch the blood drain to your head then SPLICE YOU OPEN WITH MY BARE HANDS!"
Her hands balled up into fists, her nails punctured the thin layer of skin on her palms - she bled out. "I should skin you alive, gut you, fillet you up AND STRING UP YOUR INNERS TO DRY INTO BOWSTRINGS. I'LL FRY YOU UP AND SERVE YOU TO ALEXSYS. HAH! He'd never touch such a filthy, tainted, contaminated, yellow-bellied BRAT like yourself!"
Feythe
Feythe
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:21 pm

Kaun watched, baffled, as Feythe unleashed all of her profanity, rage, and anger out onto the young woman he was now only barely restraining. He dipped his head above the girl's, muttering, "Feythe, she's only a child...", with eyes that tried to calm her. But Feythe's eyes were locked on the young girl, like a torpedo locked onto a target.
Then, from behind them, rang out a voice.
"NOBODY TALKS TO MY LITTLE SISTER THAT WAY."

Kaun turned around, shocked, to see a figure charging down the hill with something long and gleaming in hand. The figure drew closer to them and Kaun saw that it was a boy of about seventeen human years, a heavy longsword flying behind him.

Leah took advantage of the elf man's surprise to writhe free of his muscular forearm's grip, and ducked behind her brother Elijah. Elijah drew up the weighty sword, the tip drooping, to Kaun's face as everyone gasped. The silver polish of it gleamed between his eyes in the moonlight. But Kaun could see, past the gleaming blade, her brother, a boy of immense build that counteracted the girl's dancer's body. His raised forearm was mottled with tattoos, covering the pale skintone underneath, and his eyes were a dangerously furious blue. His eyebrows furrowed together as he panted.

Elijah swung the blade over to the woman who'd just sworn out his little sister. "You. Do not. Talk. Like that. To my sister. Try it again and see what happens to all that hair of yours." He wrapped his arm around his sister, bringing her close. He thought he heard a growl and looked up to see a huge black-gold dragon inching up behind the woman, a mouth of endless teeth opening up to a snarl. He went pale and muttered a swear word, but stood his ground.
TheElves
TheElves
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum