Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

fhfsdl [FINN]

3 posters

Go down

fhfsdl [FINN] Empty fhfsdl [FINN]

Post  Echelon Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:55 pm

fhfsdl [FINN] Cameronpicture

Cameron leaned on the counter, his hand holding his head up. The morning was going by so slow he could barely take it. There was millions of Starbucks in the city, why did they all have to pick this one? He mumbled as people ordered. The night before was crazy, so Cameron got 3 hours of sleep at the most. The good thing was his shift was over in an hour, so he could go home, and sleep all day. Soon he was hearing complaints like "My coffee is cold!" or "You forgot the cream!". Cameron could really care less, so he only explained that there was a large crowd and was feeling lazy. The customers were soon leaving. Thank God, Cameron could finally take a break.

(SUCH A LAME POST I KNOW xD)

Echelon
    Echelon
    Newb
    Newb

Back to top Go down

fhfsdl [FINN] Empty Re: fhfsdl [FINN]

Post  Yak Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:09 pm

fhfsdl [FINN] X1m1rq
    fhfsdl [FINN] Finn10

Finn kicked open the door to Starbucks, phone in hand, not even bothering to check if she was about to knock in to anyone or something. Typical Finn. A little careless and a bit selfish and never one to think things through. Her eyes scanned up form the text she was reading up to the man behind the counter. There was people flocking him yelling and complaining. Rolling her eyes, Finn took a seat at an empty table and slid her phone across the slick surface, laughing as it fell off the edge. "Whoopsie." She mumbled to herself, leaning over to pick up the phone then sliding it back into her purse. She couldn't help but look back at the guy maybe her age working, then her eyes casually fell back to the table. Sighing she picked through her purse for a pen and started scribbling doodles on her napkin. She had no idea why she was even here, but for some reason she didn't want to leave either.

OKAY. WE SERIOUSLY NEED IDEAS. I CANT DO THIS xDD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Location : on muh spinnay chaiirr 8D ... I've been expecting you.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:54 pm

I still say robbery... xD
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

https://odysseysend.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Echelon Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:38 pm

fhfsdl [FINN] Cameronpicture

Cameron sat on a stool and looked down at his "uniform". It was almost embarrassing, partying and drinking one night then throwing on a green apron the next morning. The morning rush was starting to fade, but a couple people were still there. One of them was a girl, who looked around his age. He smiled, but soon got back to work. Suddenly the door was kicked open, and Cameron was the only employee left behind the counter. Thinking it was just another customer, he held his hand up to wave. His other hand suddenly flew up when he saw men in all black with guns. Cameron locked the cash register as fast as he could, but one of the robbers must have seen him. Cameron really couldn't look tough working at a Starbucks. Instead he ripped off his apron, and after thinking things through quickly, punched one guy square in the face. This must have made the guy mad, because soon he jumped over the counter.

Just had to get the drama started...:3
    Echelon
    Echelon
    Newb
    Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:04 am

ILL POST TODAY I SWEAR xD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:20 pm

fhfsdl [FINN] Daisy-icon-daisy-lowe-9513575-100-100 fhfsdl [FINN] Daisy-lowe-daisy-lowe-9513759-100-100 fhfsdl [FINN] Daisy-icon-daisy-lowe-9513579-100-100

F I N N !
    - - - - - - - - - - - -
    no matter how hard you t r y, you can't stop us n o w

The pen scribbling away at her paper fell to the floor as the door to the Starbucks flew open followed by a gust of wind that sent chills running down her spine. Finn carefully looked up, being careful not to make any sudden movements to distract attention to herself. The whole feel-good early morning vibe was completely gone and replaced with this creepy feeling; like someone was watching her. Her brown eyes caught a glimpse of a dark silhouette making its way over to the cash register, gun in hand and probably the size of a bear. Finn could've quickly gathered her stuff and high-tailed it out of there. But she wasn't one to shy away from adventure and danger. And right now this whole place was screaming with danger and adventure. She watched as the guy she had seen earlier pull a rather dumb, brave stunt; hitting the man square in the face. The man in all black was quick to react and jump over the counter. Finn jumped from her chair and lunged towards the counter, grabbing the back of the man's hoody. She bit her lip as she pulled back with all her might, trying to knock the guy off his feet or chock him to death... or distract him enough so someone could dial 911. But... things weren't looking so good. The man spun around and came at Finn with fists swinging. Smiling, Finn waved. "Hi, have a nice day. It was nice knowing you for those... two seconds we made scary eye contact." Finn was a lot of things; stubborn, strong-willed, a bit too fiery, too aggressive, too dramatic, so caught up with the idea of fame, but she wasn't stupid. This guy was like four times her size, literally. She quickly rolled off the counter and made a mad dash towards the door. She pulled on the door, but it didn't even budge. It took her awhile before she realized another man dressed in all black standing just outside. He smiled and laughed and then pointed behind Finn, to the man coming at her pointing the small hand gun at her. Finn's eyes widened as she pressed her back against the door. "Look.. buddy." She pulled out her purse, taking out random crap and throwing it to the floor. "I'm not worth yo-" She stopped as the man slapped her purse out of her hands. "Okay, that's it." Finn pulled her hair back and came flying at the man, trying to knock the gun out of his hand, and he was busy trying to push her off of him.

THEREEE. I POSTED xDDD
    FINALLYYY
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:22 pm

okay for some reasont he fon't snot lined up in chrome, but in firefox it is... xDDD
    o_____O'
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Echelon Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:54 pm

fhfsdl [FINN] 11
    Lots of fights,
    lots of scars

_________
    Cameron instantly regretted what he did. Thankfully, before the man could hit back, the girl had gone at him. Cameron tried to remain calm and not make an idiot out of himself, but it was hard. He didn't look very "tough" standing behind the counter of a coffee shop, so he put one hand on the counter and leaped over. But who was watching the register? At this point Cameron didn't care. Even if it got him fired, he couldn't let a guy hit a girl like that. The register was locked, and hopefully the guys wouldn't find a way to open it.

Cameron saw the gun pointed at the girl. He snuck behind the man and tried to smack the gun down. The girl was strong and was probably able to protect herself, but Cameron worried. If he pulled her off, he would make it look like she was stupid and couldn't handle it. But if she got hurt, it would be his partially his fault. Instead of taking another swing at the man, Cameron jumped back behind the counter. He grabbed four cups, and filled all of them to the brim with HOT coffee. He timed it perfectly, and tossed the coffee on the man with the gun. Right in the face, without hitting the girl. The man flew backwards, and Cameron grinned.

The man was stunned for a good 30 seconds, giving Cameron enough time to call 911. He ripped his phone out and dialed the number, and calmly explained the problem and gave the operator the address. Until help was there, Cameron had to prevent the other guys from killing him. His only weapon was day-old scones and muffins, which would work for now. He chucked them at the guys, making himself look like an idiot. Cameron didn't care. While throwing the stuff, he searched for something bigger. Finally he found something more useful than stale bread. Cops.

Last edited by Echelon on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Echelon
    Echelon
    Newb
    Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Echelon Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:54 pm

HE'S IN A TREEE xD
    Echelon
    Echelon
    Newb
    Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:59 pm

HAHAHAHAH
    I can just imagine like a guy... chucking scones at this like big robber dude... xDDD
    IMSMILINGSOHARDDD
    I NEEED A DRIINK
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Echelon Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:50 pm

I WAS CRACKING UP WHEN I WROTE IT xDD
    Echelon
    Echelon
    Newb
    Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content