Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

3 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 10 Empty Re: a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

Post  TheElves Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:32 am

UHM. I still haven't read it all yet. xD BUT. If I have time, maybe I could post. If it doesn't mess everything up. xD
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

https://odysseysend.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 10 Empty Re: a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

Post  Vertigo Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:31 pm

UMM YEAH POST 8D
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:52 pm

UHHYEAAH
    you bettaaaa poaaast guuurlaaay DDD<
    justkidding,, butnoyousoshould xDD
    we have no school friday because... actuallly it's a really sad reason o-o
    BUTANYWHOOO
    I like taht word xDD
    ANYWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    my old 8 th grade teacher would always say it, and she'd sya it like anywhooOO so I'd mock her... xDD OHHH EIGTHT GRADEE HOW I MIISSS YOUUU
    my nose is so friggin itchy xD
    OKAY IM BORED BYE xD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Location : on muh spinnay chaiirr 8D ... I've been expecting you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:02 pm

AND OHHHHHHHH
    I WANT LUKAS AND AMELIA TO HOOK UP xDD
    I HAVE SORT OF IDEAAA
    so like we go through the plan where BEnjamin remembers, but its only to the first hanging, so he doens't remember everything inbetween then and now happened xD HARDTOESPLAINN and he's like OHCRAP o-o GOTTA SAVE HERRR 8D -kills peoples- Amelia: -facepalm- we're screwed him: I SAVE YOUUU AMELIAAA 8DDDD Lukas: o-o'
    BUTUHMMMM
    BUTUHMMM... xD
    BUT UHMMMMMMMMMM
    uhm...
    I lost my train of thought... IM GONAAAANG OFFF THE RAIIILSSS ON A CRAZAAAY TRAAAAAAAAAAAAINNNN BADAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA okay uhm,.... anyways xDDD
    BUTSOLIKE
    Benjamin ends up being captured, and Amelia uses the distraction BEnjamin made to escape and Lukas is like WAITT, WHAT ABOUT BENJAMIN Amelia: sometimes... you have to move on.
    THATLLL BE LIKE SAD INTENSE PARTTT
    she doesn't want to leave him, but she knows deep down she has to if she wants to live. and she's selfish so she picks life over Benjamin xDDD
    OHHHH
    IDEAAA FORMING
    BRIAN BLAAAAAAAAASTTT
    ... xDDDDDDDD
    I'm so hyper it's not even fuunny xFD
    HAHAHAH HE HAS NOSE AND NOSE HAIRS
    .... ANYWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    and so Lukas takes the advantage, because now that BEnjamin's out of the picture he has AMelia all to himself xDDDD so he's like ;D ....
    I just drooled xDDD IM LAUGHING AND SMILING SO HARD NOW ITS RIDUUUNKKK
    idk... Lukas can be... Lukas xDD and Amelia's like o____O; Lukas: Hey baby... Amelia: o-o' Lukas: Guuuurl please excuse me if I'm coming on too stronggg, but tonight's the night we can really get it onnnn, my fiances dead and I'm all aloooone, your boyfraaand in jail and he doens't have to knowwww OH OH OHHHH...
    HAHAHAHHAHA I GOING TO PEE MYSELF XDDDD
    I'm cracking myself up... xD
    IDONTKNOW
    but Amelia will play along xD
    because she's like ... Amelia xD and then... DUNDUUUUNNN she starts to fall for him
    MEAAANWHILLLEEE
    Benjamin escapes, we can figure that part out, WE CAN BRING BACK BOULDER AND THERY MAKE GREAT ESCAPE PLAN 8D by digging a hole ot China... and then yeha... idk xDDD BUUUUT
    BEnjamin comes back, and he's like must. find. Amelia. AMELIAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    and uhhhh idk, he could just come back, or he could come back in the middle of Lukas nomming Amelia's face off or something BUT IT DOESNT MATTER that's when Amelia's like o-o' CRAP. IM TORN.
    idontknow...
    I NEED TO DEVELOP THIS PLAAN. I MUST SLEEP ON IT TONIGHT, that's how I get the best ideas xD
    start them off and then develop them in my dreams 8D xD
    OKAY IM THIRSTAYYY BRB
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:54 pm

THAT WAS HONESTLY THE FUNNIEST THING. EVER. SWEET NUGGETS. Okay got that off my chest. BUT IMA GUNNA POST SOON. Just for the ...nomming.... and....

HAHA I just imagined Lukas saying all that stuff with a Shaft voice.

HEZA BAD MOTHA SHUT YO MOUTH.

...xD
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:08 pm

AHHH I WAS TRYING TO LOG ON. and I typed my name. and idunno
    I was like: -types name as user-
    and it kept saying incorrect
    And I was like: DDDDD: NOOOOOO
    I HAD A FREAK OUT MOMENT
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:15 pm

ANYWAYS. AHAHAHAH THE IDEA.
    We should bring Lukas' fiance in too o-o
    Like somehow, she finds Benjamin..
    and she's like: 8D
    Benjamin: ...do I know you? o-O
    CAUSE HE STILL DUN REMEMBER
    Her: YEP
    Him: ...KAAY 8D
    ohbenjamin..
    ANYWAYS
    So she ends up like coming with him on his search for Amelia.
    BYTHEWAAY I LIKE IDEA OF BOULDER COMING BACK
    KAYANYWAYS
    so for them it's like this beeeg adventure. o-o
    butnotreallybecausei'llgetlazyandthey'llfindthemlike...afteranhour
    HAHAHHAH
    JUSTKIDDING
    That'd be too easy.
    I SAY THEY GET LOST IN THE FOREST 8D AND GO IN CIRCLES
    and ummm..
    Then Armand is like tracking them down o-o
    AND THEN THEY FIND AMELIA AND LUKAS
    And Benjamin sees them and he's like: .____. why do I feel so... sad
    Amelia: O-O
    Benjamin: I DUN LIKE THESE FEELINGS
    but somehow he'll end up making out with Lukas' fiance..
    And Lukas will be like: DDDD< all over again xDD
    I think I'm going to like spit all over the screen soon.. JUSSWAIT. I'll let you guys know when I do.
    ANYWAYS
    so somehow they start making out blahblahblahhh
    AND ARMAND COMES AND FINDS THEM
    AND THEN H E FALLS IN LOVE WITH LUKAS' FIANCE
    AND THEY RIDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET ON A PURDY WHITE HOSSIE
    HAHAHAHA
    noreally.
    idunno
    now I'm stuck.
    WELL THIS IS LONG BECAUSE I'M JUST RAMBLING ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND MOST OF THIS IS ME SCREAMING 8D
    YAY FOR CAPS LOOOOCK
    imhyperhahahaha
    o-o
    missed the caps lock
    i look dorky.
    haha..
    haha
    HEY
    IT'S PROBKEN
    oh xD
    I'm just going to leave now. before I kill this comptuer after laughing.
    KAYBYE
    someone help finish my idea, or something. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEN SHUT THE HECK UP D:< just kidding.
    AND DOONE
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:42 pm

OH wait... the fiancee never died xDDD
    OPFFFFTTTT
    Oh my Lord, I Got spit all over the deskx D
    I DID THIS OVER DRAMATIC PFFFTTT]
    I'm havign drooling problems xD
    ANDOHMYGOD
    I've been like really clumsy lately o-o LIKE I ALREADY AM LIKE REALLY CLUMSY SLASH ACCIDENT PRONE, but like recently... xDDD
    SO FRIDAY I WALKED INTO A WALL... xDDD DONTASKKK but it woul;dn't have been that bad because I was visiting a class so I walked away like nothing happened until I heard someone yelll SHE JUST WLAKED INTO THE WALL and then I was like o-o' NOOOOOOOOOOO and yeah xD but I'm always flipping over desks when I wretsle with MEgan in Mr C's class so he wans't surprised xDD LIKE ONE TIME ME AND MEGGIE WERE WRESTLING and she pushed me against a desk and I Flippd over it backwards and landed on my head o-o and then he put me outside because I couldn't stop laughing xDD BUT ANYWAYYYSSS and then yesterday, I finished my gatorade so I chucked it into the trash can, but it hit the rim and bounced back and hit me in the face... so I fell backwards xDD and then today I fell down the stairs... THE WHOLE STAIRS. and we were playing LAcrosse in PE and I got like really intense and I like somehow hit myself in the face with the stick... xDD and then I tripped over my foot and face planted... and so I had to sit out because I was like really dizzy after that xDD o-o'
    I GOT TOTALLY DISTRACTED I WA SJUST GOING TO TELL YOU MY IDEAAA
    how did I get onto my clumsyness xD
    everyone says I'm clumsy becaus eI don't think before I do stuff o-i
    AND NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSEE
    but I ahve to finish my home work reaaaaal quick then I'll post idea xDD
    and I had the strangest dream last night o-o
    it was my stalker and this random black kid, and my stalker kept touching the black kid and the black kid would be all like AREEE YOU TOUCHING MEEEE? ARE. YOU. TOUCHING. ME?
    and it was like on repeat....
    and I woke up and weas like AHHHH I NO TOUCHING YOU mom: o__O' me: ... bad dream xD
    OKAY I SRSLY NEED TO WORK ON HOMEWORK
    BRBSSS FOOOLSSS/NOBODY xD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:08 pm

I DONE IDONEEEEEEEEEEE OKAYYY
    lemme think, I lost my idea xDDD
    WHY AM I SMILING... I bruped ABOUT THIS xD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:00 pm

I just had this terrible idea of her getting stabbed in the stomach so the baby dies... xDDDDD
    AHAHHAHA o-o
    ACTUALLY THAT COULD WORKKKKK
    IDEAAA.... FOOOORMINNGG... UUUHHH.... SOOO.... MUUUCHHH. IDEAASSS.... FORIMING UUUUGHHH IN... HEADDD
    that ...
    just ignore that xD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:16 pm

OKAY WOAH
    IT ALL CAME TO ME IN A FLASH OF LIGHT
    descending from the heavens above me,t he clouds parted,a nd the sky called my name, and from the parting cloiuds, an idea was born... WHAT THE HEEEIIILLL IS WRONG WITH ME xDDD
    OKAY ANYWYAS
    ignore that, I'm in one of my overly good moods xD
    OKAY HERE WE GO
    FROM THE TOP
    In a land far, far away. In a time where pirates ruled the sea. In a time and place where the only way to survive... was to
    OKAYDSCREWTHISINTRO xD
    OKAY SOOOO
    Amelia'sd like I'm pregggers cna't kill me 8D HA HAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAA Armand: ... DAFSJHDASFJKDSFAJKADFSKJKJJSFDKJSDF IMMAAA KEEEL YOU MYSELF YOU GOANG DOWNNNNN BEnjamin: o-o CCRAP. IM SUPPOSED TO SAVE HER. OH RIGHT. AMELIAAAAAAA. IM A COMANGG. -unsheath sword- >8D PREPARE TO MEEET YOOO MAKER FOOOOLZZZ. -slicces through crowd of people- people: AHHH. THAT MANS A KILLER.. random lady: THE LOOORDDD IS MY SHEPHERDDDDD. BEnjamin: I COME SAVE YOU Lukas: o-o -goes to help Amelia- Benjamin ITS OKAY LUKAS, ILL FIGHT OFF THE GUARDS. YOU GET HER TO SAFETY Lukas: o___O' AMelia: we're screwed... -guards cpature BEnjamin- Amelia" o-o' CRAP. GOTTA GO. LukaS: wait... BEnjamin... we cna't just - Amelia: YEs, we can. Sometimes... you have to learn to let go. Even with those you love the most -dramatic gaze out into the distance- LukaS: OKAY 8D (secretly enjoying this) xDDDD Let's go on my ship and get it on... I mean get out of here o-o' (HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA IM SORRY I HAD TO ADD THIS. TOO GOOD. ITS GOLD xDDD) Amelia: ... Guards: THERE SHE IS. GET HER Amelia: RUNNING AWAYYY NOWWW
    so they run away blahblahblah xD and poor BEnjy is left behind xDD and he ends up back in a jail cell ANDDD Amelia sends her old crew to go rescue BEnjamin, and they end up getting caught, and Boulder ends up in the same cell as BEnjamin and BEnjamin's like o-o OHMYGOD. BOULDERRR 8D DDD Boulder: ... BENJAMINNNN -starts crying tears of happiness- xDDD OHMYGOD. WE SHOULD RENAME BOULDER GERARD. HE REMIND SME SO MUCH OF GERARD OR WE HAVE TO B... no o-o ILLL MAKE GERARD 8D nevermind Boulder's sitll Boulder ANYWAYS xD
    and they'll make up a plan to escape, and they escape xD YAYYYY
    MEANWHILLEEE
    Amelia and Lukas can be at like the bar place thingy and Lukas keeps trying to make a move on Amelia but she's so depressed about leaving Benjamin behind, and Lukas finally talks her out of the guilt and she ends up drinking lots and then she's all over Luka sand Lukas is like 8D YAY SHE WANTS MEEE hot stemay make out session- EWWW XDD JUSTKIDDING BUT ANYWYAS and then that's when Lukas' fiance come sin and she's like O-O' I WANT THAT BEEEAAACH KEEELED. AND SO SHE SENDS AN ASSASSIN AFTER AMELIA. And she's stumbling around drunk out in the streets and BAM. ASSASIN ATTACKK and he stabs her in tummy and runs 8D and she's like -passes out in street- and Benjamin and Boulder come along and they run into Lukas and Lukas is like O___O' Benjamin... so.... goood... to .... see... you... -awkward cough cause he hooked up with Amelia- Benjamin: HIYA LUKAS. 8D WHERES 'MELIA 8D LukaS: o-o OHCRAP. WHERE IS SHE? I LOST HER.
    and they find her passed out on the street and both BEnjamin and Lukas are like DD; NOOOOO -rushes to side- and they'r elike pushing each other down to get there first xD BUT LUKAS GETS THERE FIRST AND HIS EMOTIONS TAKE CONTROL OF HIM so he's like ;-; -passionately kisses- Benjamin: O____e' UHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    AND THENNNNN
    THATS WHEN FIANCE COME SBAKC INTO PICTURE
    she comes back to check the work has been done, and she sees Lukas kissing the half dead Amelia and she's like YOU LYING SON OF A GOOD FOR NOTHING UGLY BLAHBALH BLEEEP CURSE WORD BEnjamin: o-o YEAH YOU LIYING BACK STABBING GIRL FRIEND STELAING kISSY FACE UGLY CURSE WORD BLAH BEEEEPPPBEnjamin: -make sout with Fiancee- Lukas: OH YOUVE GONE TOO FAR BEnjamin:OH IVE GONE TOO FAR? YOIU LEFT ME TO DIE AND THEN MOVED ON ON MY LADY FRIEND. -fist fight in street- xDDDD Boulder: -pokes Amelia- UHHH... I thnk she's dying o-o' Luka snad BEnjamin: O_O' AMELIAA. I GOT HER. D< and then yeah xD
    SO yeah... xD
    that's how baby dies 8D
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:34 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
    HA
    AHAHAAHA
    AHAHA
    AHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    ohmygod.
    You've like... killed me.
    ILOVEIT
    ISS SO FUNNY
    and totally them..
    Benjamin O-O HE'D SO DO ALL OF THAT
    AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT SO FUNNAY
    'KAAY
    NOW I CAN'T WAIT TO POST
    because I'm going to make his really dramatic.. and their escape is like, amazing >Very Happy
    HEHEEHEHEHEEEHHH
    that was evil laugh.
    not very convicing.
    HUSH HSELF
    NO YOU HUSH
    OHMYGOD
    I'M STILL NOT DONW WITH HOMEWORK
    I was messaging Jennalyn on FB for like an hour and a half xD
    KAYBYES
    SOMEONE POST 8D
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:05 pm

OKAY SO. I'M FREAKING LOST.

SO.

1. Armand takes Ben and Lukas to get gussied up. xD
    2. They go to the hanging.
    3. Amelia says she's preggo, and they're all LUL...WAIT WHAAAAT.
    4. Lukas and Ben are like I'LL SAVE YOUUUUU -push eachother over-
    5. Ben gets thrown back in jail and Boulder too. AND UHM. ESCAPE. AND LUKAS/AMELIA FACE NOMMING. AND THE FIANCE. AND ASS-ASSIN. AND BABY GO BYEBYE. RIIIIIGHT?
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:56 pm

... YES 8D
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:41 pm

OKAY. SWEET. I'M ON IT. WHOO. PUMPED. -explode- Okay fo realz. -writing now- xD
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:56 pm

POOOOST OHMYGOSHHH xDD IM SAO EXCIEDDD .YOURE HOLDING MY HAPPINESS HOSTAGEEE.
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:54 am

cdfdvzfsdfahjb,njsfdadfadsfsdf

KAY
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:23 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 10 Lukasc10
    / / / / Lukas William Whitebane

Can I be the only h o p e for you?
    Because you're the only hope for me

Lukas felt something brush against his face. He squirmed with an irritable grunt, hand running over some rough fabric. It felt familiar. He heard someone call his name and opened his eyes in time to see Amelia lunge herself at him, tangling her arms around his neck. That sure woke him up quickly. At first his heart raced eagerly, his emotions quickly accepting that warm embrace. Then his mind caught up, remembering. He was mad at her. He was going to gently push her away, but she'd already pulled back. He numbly noticed the cold air that rushed between them, mind still slightly foggy. He heard her say, “And uhm... don’t blame any of this on me. It was my cousin’s idea.” He blinked dumbly, head tilting to the side like a dog. "...What?" He murmured, then his eyes drifted over her shoulder to see a barred door. Jail. Cousin. ...What? Then he ran his hand through his hair, his fingers finding a tender lump. He sucked in a breath through clenched teeth. Now he remembered all too well. Walking aimlessly, seeing a sparkle within a dim alley, and actually walking towards it like an idiot. He'd been kidnapped. By her cousin? Who was he? What was going on here? "....kidnapped...." he whispered, not knowing how to feel. Then he broke out of his stupor. Amelia was gone now, across the dank cell. She was staring at something. His eyes slid sideways to the distinct frame of a sleeping Benjamin, right by him. A now-instinctual loathing bubbled up in him. He wasn't sure what had caused Amelia's cousin to do this, but that now-ever-present, mild jealousy in Lukas, which made him discard all logic, made him think it had to do with Ben. He heard Amelia murmur something that sounded like "I'm sorry." His head dropped, all feelings of loathing falling away to be swapped with guilt. He didn't dare let his whisper, "I am too," reach a volume she could hear. He rubbed the area between his eyes with the pad of his thumb, trying numbly to figure this all out. Then a rustle from beside him; he knew Ben had awoken. He looked sharply over at Amelia, who had her hand on her chest. Lukas groaned, the edge of his lip curling up ever so slightly. Then, "Uhh.. hi. Is there something you strangers need? If not, would you please tell me where the hell I am and why I'm not on my ship with my crew?”
    Lukas' head spun around to look quizzically at Amelia, then at Ben. Suddenly Ben started screaming and hollering like he'd gone mad. Which, actually, was plausible, Lukas thought irritably as he watched Amelia yell at the boy futiley. His mind was wandering, eyes drifting around the cell, looking for a weak spot he could shimmy out of, completely ignoring Ben's forgetful outburst. “My God, you’ve lost it. I’m so over you... just. UGH," He heard Amelia say, and kicked himself for the hope that instantly blossomed within. He needed to stop this behavior. Right now. How could he really expect her to stop fawning over Ben, even after all he'd messed up for her? She didn't mean what she'd just uttered, he knew it. For some unfathomable reason, she loved him. And would keep going back. And he was in jail for that very reason. He let his head drop back against the wall with a deep sigh, rubbing his eye with the heel of his hand. Amelia was speaking again now. He lifted one eyelid to see her pointing at him. "...come up with some obscene punishment for him for treason against the crown by helping out pirates." She said, referring to her cousin. Lukas responded by nonchalantly adjusting his seat until he was propped up on his elbows and shrugged. Let them, he thought tiredly. Right now he didn't have any capacity for emotion. He'd gone to the edge of his mind, pouring himself out for these people; or more specifically, Amelia. Now he was in jail, and they were all condemned to death. He was drained.

The cell door suddenly groaned open. Lukas looked up boredly to see a hooded figure walk in, features hidden. His robe was extremely gaudy and loud. He crinkled his nose in distatse as the man removed his hood. That must have been Amelia's cousin. “Amelia, please introduce me to your friends so I may formally invite them to your grand hanging today.” He said with a sneer in his voice. Yep, that was him. That sneer was too familiar.
    He watched calmly as Amelia spat in his face, enraged. He didn't even flinch, just kept a smug grin on his face, patronising her. Lukas could tell, though, that he was getting really pissed. Amelia did that to people.
    He suddenly unlocked the cell and stormed forward to pull Lukas up by the neck of his shirt. He kicked out with his booted feet, glancing the cousin's shin as he got ahold of Benjamin. He didn't react but Lukas saw him wince. He chuckled and finally let the man drag him outside the cell, satisfied with himself.
    “I do believe we have to pretty you boys up before the grand event. A prince shouldn’t be caught in public in such filthy pirate’s drab." He was already making a comment about Ben's clothes so Lukas didn't think he heard him bark, "I'd rather be nude than wear your clothes. You have horrible taste."
    He watched as Amelia threw herself at the bars, threatening her cousin to death if they so much as touched him and Benjamin. He gave another of his smug replies, stroking her face with his evil fingers. How dare he. Lukas tried to jerk away from his grip, lashing out with all his limbs. He only responded by shoving him against the jail bars roughly, before dragging them both away.

"You think you're justified in this, don't you?" Lukas needled as Amelia's cousin led him and Ben through the empty castle. He hadn't responded to any of his questions yet, so Lukas thought he might as well get under his skin as much as he could. "Why do you hate Amelia so much? Because she can see through your cowardly facade?"

Nothing.

"Jealousy?"

Shuffling of feet.

"Or maybe...." He gave a dramatic pause. "...you're in love with her."

The man narrowed his eyes.

He gave a laugh, "That's it then! You love her and know you can't have her. Family affairs and all that." Lukas said cruelly, knowing it wasn't true. But who cared as long as the guy got mad?
    He was suddenly thrown into a room, landing hard on his back. His head snapped back against the floor, shooting pain in all directions. He groaned and rolled onto his side. "Could have warned me." Suddenly a pile of fabric fell onto him.
    "Put it on," The cousin's voice demanded and suddenly the door slammed shut. He heard it being locked from the outside as he sat up. "Jackass." He looked down. There was an entire outfit in his lap. Including his very own robe. It was even gaudier and busy than Amelia's cousin's, brandishing what was probably their flag's colors. He stood up and groaned. "Fine," he muttered and got about dressing.

The door flew open again just minutes later. Lukas ignored Armand, which he discovered was the man's name by the voices mumbling outside. He also discovered a small handmade knife tucked inside the small bed's frame. There were hundreds of engravings in hidden places along the bed frame, too. Most of them unreadable. But Lukas got the gist that this dank room was where they kept especially rambunctious people. He dropped the knife into his robe pocket, deciding it'd be a good thing to keep handy. "Ready, your cowardliness." He sneered, turning around. Armand grabbed his robe and flung him towards the door. Lukas laughed, stumbling out the door. Armand led him downstairs, jabbing him in the back every so often, to make him stumble. When they reached the bottom of the stairs, two guards appeared from thin air with Benjamin. His hair was a mess, face flushed. Looked like he'd given the guards a fight. He tripped over his robes suddenly, and the guards threw him into Lukas' side, cackling.

He grunted and gave Ben a dirty look. He supposed he was being selfish to the obviously confused kid, but he really didn't care. This had happened because of him, and he of course had to get amnesia, so he couldn't even take the blame that belonged to him.
    Armand led them through many halls, the guards' bootsteps clomping loudly behind Lukas. He sneered at the fact that the castle was empty because of the hanging. Of course it would be, though. Who'd want to miss it? Besides you...
    A short trip up a stairwell, and Armand opened another door to reveal a balcony. Thousands of frenzied yells suddenly reached their ears as they stepped into view. Armand was soaking it up gladly, a self-satisfied look on his face as he took his place on a throne. Lukas growled to himself as he was escorted to a smaller, less extravagant throne besides Armand's. He looked down over the town square to see a swarm of people gathered around a gallows and realized that he didn't have a plan this time. He didn't have any way to get to Amelia, set her free, and run off as the hero. If he jumped over, he died. If he tried to run, he died. He had the knife that he had found tucked away, but what good would that do when he was against three men, who were far more heavily armed than him? And Benjamin would be no help in the shape he was in. He sighed, trying not to think about the hopelessness of it all. No. He'd find a way.

Suddenly the crowd silenced and Armand rose from his seat. Lukas had been fiddling with the blade in his pocket and didn't see Amelia being led into the square. He instinctively leapt to his feet only to be shoved back into his seat by the guard beside him. He cursed under his breath and leaned forward, craning his neck to see. Amelia was standing atop the gallows, holding her head proudly. Armand went off in a speech but Lukas couldn't hear it. He didn't even hear Amelia's rebuttal. He was too busy thinking of how he could get down there and save her. His eyes darted around frantically. He saw a cart of hay off to the side of the balcony. His mind began hatching ideas. Suddenly Armand slammed his fist down and over Amelia's neck went the rope. Lukas began to panic, leg jumping in place as he looked from Amelia to the guard beside him, over and over again, clenching the knife in his hand. Do it, he commanded himself. He gripped the knife tighter and tensed himself. As he was about to spring from his seat, "STOP!" Amelia shrieked. Armand roared at the guards to finish her.

Then suddenly, words Lukas never expected to hear. "You can't kill me! I'm pregnant."

A blanket of shock hung over everything. Lukas stared dumbly down at Amelia's figure. Pregnant..? Wait, what? Who? He didn't know what to think. Then he realized he couldn't think right now. This was his chance. He only had seconds. He leapt from his seat, pulling the knife from his robe. The guard next to him whirled around just in time to see it stab into his gut. Lukas vaulted onto the railing of the balcony, taking a second to measure his arc before he jumped. With a grunt he tumbled into the hay cart, completely knocking it over. The nearby townspeople yelled and shrunk away.
    He groaned and rolled over to see Ben falling towards him. He screamed and scrambled out of the way as Ben landed in the spot he'd been laying. "Get out of here, Benjamin! I'll save Amelia!" He got to his feet and sprinted across the dirt.
    "Amelia!" he shouted, shedding his robe. The executioner had jumped off the platfrom, hand on the hilt of his sword as he prepared to unsheath it. Lukas tackled him and slammed his head against the dirt. He went limp. He grabbed the executioner's keys and sword as he jumped to his feet. "Amelia! Come on, let's go!"

And if we can't find where we belong
    We'll have to make it on our own

.... notes:
    IT TOOK SO LONG.
    OMG.
    I'M SORRY.
    And IDK if i stuck to the plan or not. IF THERE EVEN IS ONE ANY MORE. :A:

.... words: 2081. meh.
    .... lyrics: The Only Hope For Me Is You by My Chemical Romance.
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10