Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

Soldier Enters, and Claims

3 posters

Go down

Soldier Enters, and Claims Empty Re: Soldier Enters, and Claims

Post  ILuvWolves Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:21 pm

HotSpot smiled then trotted lightly after him, her hooves not making much noise on the soft grass other than a soft thud as the went in time with each other. she sighed then looked around, not that she could actually see anything this fog. She kept up enough with stallion so that she wouldn't lose him in the fog too.
    ILuvWolves
    ILuvWolves
    Newb
    Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  WarHorse Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:46 pm

(I just look up horse photography in google or something along those lines XD)

Smiling back, Soldier nodded his bay head and looked around, ears pricked. Peering through the fog, he remembered that he been heading towards the mountains. He turned away from them and glanced over at the mare. "This way, I hope." he told her, smiling again. With a flick of his tail he moved off at a trot, listening for any sounds around him.
    WarHorse
    WarHorse
    Newb
    Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  ILuvWolves Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:47 pm

HotSpot giggled at the Stallion, he seem funny and nice. "Hi, and just thinking about it, yes i would love to be out of this fog. Yeah im little a bit cold too." she said, shivering a little. Tossing her pretty dapple grey head she smiled at the stallion.

(Sorry to interrupt, but where do you find your cool avatar pictures?)
    ILuvWolves
    ILuvWolves
    Newb
    Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  WarHorse Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:54 am

As the mare came into view Soldier smiled kindly at her, his eyes shining happily. He dipped is head in greeting and took a step closer to her, swishing the fog away with his tail. "Hello, there. It's alright, I won't bite." he began, pausing to chuckle softly, "I'm guessing you want to be out of this fog? It's getting a bit cold..." He drifted off and shook himself. Until he had said it, Soldier hadn't noticed how cold it really was. Without the sun to warm his bay coat the chill crept into his bones and filled him. He shook himself again and looked around, hoping he could remember the way out.
    WarHorse
    WarHorse
    Newb
    Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  ILuvWolves Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:39 pm

Ears pricking at the sound of a nicker, HotSpot came to a stop. Looking around she spotted a shape in the fog, unsure if the nicker came from that shape or else where, she nickered a shaky nicker back at the shape. Suddenly she realized it was that stallion that had claimed the land earlier, she smiled and jogged up to him. She nickered softly at him.
    ILuvWolves
    ILuvWolves
    Newb
    Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  WarHorse Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:32 pm

Creeping through the thick fog, Soldier caught the soft scent of a mare. He turned his head towards the smell and raised it, but he was unable to see anything through the grey mist that hung over the entire plain. He pricked his ears and followed his nose blindly until the faint shape of another horse emerged from the fog, but he could not tell her colour. Lowering his head and nickering softly, he hoped she would hear him. Soldier was unsure of what dangers this place held, but he was sure a lost mare would be an easy target. He nickered again, but this time the sound was louder.
    WarHorse
    WarHorse
    Newb
    Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  ILuvWolves Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:36 am

HotSpot pricking her ears at the sound of a stallions claim wandered into this strange valley sort of thing. Picking up her pretty black hooves and carefully placing them on the unseen ground, she made her way through part of the Foggy Plains, stretching her held in neck out, she snorted softly, picking up the scent of a stallion nearby, she didn't know weather or not to nicker a hello or wait till he saw her first. Unsure of what to do she plodded on. Her Dapple Grey coat was dell at this point in time, noting liking it one bit HotSpot decided to get out of this weird fog.
    ILuvWolves
    ILuvWolves
    Newb
    Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  WarHorse Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:48 pm

Thanks X3
    WarHorse
    WarHorse
    Newb
    Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:01 pm

Congratulations! Your character has claimed this land. I'll update Foggy Plains' status ASAP. Smile
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

https://odysseysend.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Soldier Enters, and Claims Empty Soldier Enters, and Claims

Post  WarHorse Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:57 pm

A thick, grey fog lay like a blanket across the entire landscape. At this time of day, barely past dawn, everything was smothered by it. Not a sound could penetrate it, and certainly not light nor warmth. The fog brought with it a fierce chill, dampening the coats of any who wandered through it. Standing atop a small hill and straing into nothing but endless grey, Soldier shivered. He swished his tail against his flanks and looked around, but he could see nothing. In the far distance, a mountain dared to rise above the fog, and he could barely make out it's tip. With a snort he cantered calmly from the hill, each hoove placed carefully on the cold ground. Upon reached the bottom Soldier leapt forward into a gallop, his head high as he scanned the fog for signs of life. But he smelt nor heard none, and knew that this land was unclaimed. He reared high, his forelegs tucked into his chest, and whinnied. The sound boomed through the silence, bursting through the fog and echoing through the sky. Soldier had claimed.
    WarHorse
    WarHorse
    Newb
    Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down