Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

3 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 5 Empty Re: a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

Post  Yak Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:21 pm

I gotta go and take ashower anyways.
    sO WHEN I GET OUT THERE WILL BE BOOTIFULLL POST, RIIIGHT? 8D
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Location : on muh spinnay chaiirr 8D ... I've been expecting you.

Back to top Go down

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 5 Empty Re: a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

Post  TheElves Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:49 pm

NUPE. YOUMUSTBE PAITENT GRASSHOPPA.
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

https://odysseysend.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Spoon... In the wise words of impatient grasshopaaaa... IMGUNNAHURTYOUUUUU
    not really but djfjrjrjrjdhdhdjdjdjbsgagwiwbdhd xDD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:11 pm

SOMEONE REAKING POOOOST. I mean seriously.. it doesn't take that long :/
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Yah it does, when your mom is sleeping in the same room you're in and you're 'typing too loud'.
    -.- Yah, I'm not amused. But I guess that's good... for the post. 8D And she's going to the store now, too. So yeah. GOOD.
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:38 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I was halfway through my third paragraph and I clicked somethng AND I LOST IT. AHHH. I'm going to bed now. Dx
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:56 am

o______________________o
    CTRL Z
    CTRLZ CTRRRLLLLZZZZZZz
    CTRL Z CTRL CTRL Z CRL ZZ NOOOOOOO xDDD
    dear Lord Spooon xDDDD
    OHWELL
    I have riding today so I will have something to occupy that empty part of me xDDD
    THAT HAS YET TO BE FILLED WITH THIS RP BECAUSE OF YOUUUU
    CHERICO WILL FILL THAT HOLE D<
    WITH HIS LOVE...
    for food.
    and not me.
    I think he cares more about food then me.
    But I'm okay with that xD
    HESEPPEDONMEFORFOOOOOOD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:24 am

I TRIED THE CONTROL Z AND IT NO WORK. SO I JUST WENT TO BED. xD I'll try again today. I'm much more..aware. So. It'll better anyway. xD
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:36 pm

THATS THE WORSSSTT
    I FEEL YOUR PAIN
    SO IM NOT GOING TO BRUTALLY MURDER YOU NOW xD
    WHAAT o-o
    WHEN DID I EVER SAY I WAS GUNNADO THATT
    pffft.
    I'm not violent xD
    PEAAACE
    PEEEACE. SPREAD THE PEACEEE.
    I'm paccifist :D
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:07 pm

HAHA
    You so funny Fork. xD
    I think writing out my post in Notepad is probably the safer way to go. :B Anyway, I'll get to work. I also need to figure out what the new skin should be. HELPMAH.
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:01 pm

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING MEEEEE. I kept getting on last night to check BUT NO POST. but fine, I see xD IT BETTER BE LIKE 10 TIMES BETTER THOUGH

best fraaan 8D

I'm trying to bve encouraging here xD

HOW ABOUT...
    HURRRRRYYYYYYY UPPPPPPPP
    plkease.
    notreallybutpleaaase
    PREEETTTY PLEAAAASE
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:02 pm

with a cherry on top :3
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:03 pm

but my internet is down o-o like literally down. and so is the TV. I THINK IT'S THE RAIN. but my mommy has this thing that you can use to make laptop work... so yeah. HOMEWORKTIIIME
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:42 pm

DOOD I GOT BLOCK. I think I'll do some charrie sheets for inspiration. >.<;;
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:02 pm

FEENISHED HOMEWORK 8D

Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:03 pm

but okay xD JUST HURRAAY OKAAY I HAVE ALL THIS MUSE jkfdsla;fjksf 83 Bythe way, the post can be crappy xD or little. I DON'T CARE REALLYY
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:16 pm

Lukas woke up with a letter in his hands. His head was throbbing and he felt like he was going to die. He ripped opent he letter and read it. Amelia? Where was Amelia?! NO. WHEN DID SHE LEAVE? Lukas got up and fainted. THE NEXT DAY HE MET A LADY
    SHE WAS A PRETTY LADY BUT LUKAS DIDNT LIKE HER BUT HIS EVIL STEP MONSTER TOLD LUKAS THIS WAS HIS FUTURE QUEEN. The lady used her lady powers to get Lukas in bed. Lukas felt ashamed. Lukas wanted to kill her but he couldn't because he's Lukas. SO LUKAS WAS ENGAGED TO LADY WHEN HE HEARD OF PIRATE RAID. HE came tot he twon riding ona donkey with a feather in his hat. And he saw her. Amelia! He flew off his donkey and ran up to her, holding her. "I KNEW YOUD COME BAAACk." Amelia looked at him like he was some deranged animal and he let her fall to the floor. "IM ENGAGED"HE SAID IN A ... cry xD Amelia seemed to care less, like she had forgottoen all about him. THE END
    LOOOK
    I posted for SPooon xD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:19 pm

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA PERFECTOOOO MENDOOO
    MANUFIQUEEE
    ENCOUUURE
    orwhatever xDD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:47 pm

HURRY UP AND POST OHMYGODDD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:58 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 5 20f3fca pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 5 Hvxk6h

/ / / / L u k a s 'William' W h i t e bane of Airtisua

W E L L F O R A M O M E N T
    All the words are spoken and I feel alone
    WELL... I LOVE YOU

Lukas sprinted through the sea of people, his eyes darting around, searching. Searching for what? He didn't know. He kept running, pushing aside people. Running....running... His eyes scanned over the crowd of people. They stretched on forever, filling up every inch of his sight. The frenzied sea of people, like a swarm of cockroaches, ebbing out beyond the horizon. The sky was ashen and bore heavy, drowsy storm clouds that seeped black, viscous oil. Dripping onto Lukas, slipping down his neck and sliding under his fingernails, sneaking into every crevice. His hair was sopped down and dyed black. Deeper and deeper he waded through the sea, eyes flashing, looking for something he couldn't pinpoint. A wild goose chase, an enigma, a neverending hunt. He would never find it, whatever it was. How could he find something if he didn't even know what it was? His memory had failed him. He knew one thing only. Keep looking. But... There was nothing out here. Nothing but people, faceless and dazed like mannequins, their skin pallid and grey. Lukas stopped then, catching his breath. He put his hands on his knees, panting frantically even though his throat felt like it had been scraped with sandpaper. His hair fell into his vision, black and dripping. He pulled it back with his wide hand and looked up. There... in the crowd. Something differen. Different than the lifeless throng. A girl. Amelia! That was what he had been looking for! He suddenly stood upright and sprinted over. She greeted him with a warm smile. "Amelia," He beamed, speaking gently, and reaching out gently for her hand. She gave a smirk and dodged his touch. "What is it? Amelia?" He asked gently. Amelia simply grinned and looked him in the eyes, her eyes glazed and vacant. "I have to go now." She said. Her voice was strangely alien and detached. Lukas lowered his brows. "What? No, you can't. I've found you. Come with me." His hand reached out again for hers. Then her image crackled and faded away. And he was alone. "Amelia?" He mumbled, blinking hard. His eyes weren't tricking him. She was gone. He looked down at the ground where she had stood. Then the ground began to disintegrate beneath his feet, shifting and snapping like hard bread, broken between two diners. And he was falling.....

Lukas woke suddenly, jumping with a start and his eyelids popping open. He looked around the musty hay loft. It was a dream. A horrible...vivid dream... Wait. His eyes fell on the empty straw bed he'd made earlier for Amelia. Where was she? Your dream came true, son. That same voice in his head said teasingly with a snarl. His eyes, just like in his dream, darted around, looking for her. She wasn't in the hay loft. She was gone. He rose to his feet, looking down the stairs. She wasn't down there either. "Amelia?" He whispered desperately. Then he heard a shuffle in the hay at his feet, and looked down. An crisp white envelope had fallen to the ground. The front cover bore his name on it in spidery black ink. He bent and picked it up, a bit leery from sleep. His fingertip slid carefully underneath the lip of the envelope as he opened it.

Lukas... Prince Lukas.

Well, you missed quite a show thanks to me. You may or may not notice the giant goose egg on your fore head...

His eyes scanned over the first line with confusion. His hand unknowingly reached up to his forehead. He felt a tender bump above his eye that protested at every touch. He winced and read on. By the time he'd finished reading the first paragraph he realized the letter was from Amelia. His mind didn't really absorb the details of what she wrote, though. He read on blearily, pacing back and forth through the ankle-deep hay.

I had somehow managed to get you onto a ship...

Wait. What? WHAT? A ship? What ship? Her own? No, that ship is gone, you idiot. "Shut up," Lukas muttered to that voice in the deepest crevice of his mind, and proceeded to read the words. By the time he'd finished the letter, he felt a little numb. He stared at the words blankly for at least thirty seconds, dumbfounded. If he'd read right...she had knocked him out, dragged him on some boat, and then her and Benjamin had some epic swordfight? Something wasn't computing. He rubbed his eyes with his free hand. Then it clicked. Ben's letter. "Dammit!" Lukas muttered and sprint down the stairs, skidding around the corner into his office. His eyes landed on Ben's letter, of course laying right there on the desk. Good going... She read the letter. Why didn't you lock the drawers? Are you stupid or something? For some reason he felt compelled to open Ben's letter and read it again. He saw the last bit on the bottom, written in Amelia's hand and scrawled with the effect that she was really, really mad when she wrote it. "You idiot," He scolded himself, crumpling the boy's letter up and tossing it across the room. He felt himself slide down to the floor, his legs folding underneath him. He opened Amelia's letter again, this time to really take in everything she'd written before she'd left.

I'm a terrible person and you're just so... honorable.

Tears welled up behind Lukas' eyes. God, she wasn't terrible! How could she say that? Or write it... No, no. She was good. Better than him. She'd changed his life. Shown him the real meaning of truth, of honor. Something he didn't really have, though she had written it. She'd shown him how messed up his quiant, perfect little town of Loroumain really was. Everyone so corrupt. Everyone except for her. And Benjamin. Trapped by their stereotype. He'd been shown that his world was ruled by those. Stereotypes. He shook his head. And she was right about him, really. He'd failed her. If he really hurried, he could've saved her. If he really wanted to...he shook his head and continued reading.

I don't want you to forget me either. I want you to keep this letter.

He shut his eyes tightly to keep the tears in. God, he felt bad. He'd forced her into this. Into leaving. If only he'd been there for her sooner. He could've saved her from all this...torment. And how could he forget her? No. Never. How on earth could she find herself forgettable? Man, that was the last thing she could ever be. Moody, yeah. Magnetic, you bet. But forgettable? Ha!

And I know this parting won't be painful. I was a hand full, I know and you're probably relieved I'm gone...

Lukas clenched his jaw so tightly his teeth began to ache. "No, I'm not. I'm not relieved." He growled, his grip on the letter tightening. "And yeah, it is painful." Then his eyes scrolled back up to the part just before that. He hadn't seen that part.

Oh... and if you ever run into Benjamin. Kill him! I mean... maybe give him a nice shiner or something? And tell him it was from his dearest Amelia.

Benjamin. Anger rose up inside Lukas. That coward. Again his jaw clenched. His muscles coiled up like springs as he thought of that little scumwad. Oh, sure, just leave. Abandon all responsibility. Just like you, Ben. Just like you. Lukas quickly set the letter down before he ripped it apart with his anger. Fists clenching shut, he rose and exited the room, punching the door frame forcefully on his way out. The frame didn't budge and all he really accomplished was gaining some bruised knuckles. But it felt so good. Lukas glared out from under his eyebrows around the stables, looking to pounce on anything that moved. Rage peered out from his barred stable window curiously. Then he stamped his hoof and lifted his lip. Hungry. Lukas' anger froze then as he realized the stallion hadn't been given any breakfast yet. Stupid Lukas. You're screwing up everywhere. Lukas quickly fed the stallion, adding a small carrot into the mix to make up for his oversleeping. Then he walked over to the stable doorway, hands in his pockets, shoulders hunched as he reflected. Well. Amelia was gone. And Ben. He'd slept through their nice little fight. And Ben had recieved a token of gratitude in the form of an 'A'. Good for him. Lukas once more scolded himself for sleeping through all this. He looked up to the sky, as if some sign from God would come down to him and tell him the perfect answer of what to do. Instead... he saw smoke. "LUKAS!"

Lane sprint up to Lukas, panting. His dark eyes were dancing with fright. "What is it, kid?" Lukas said impatiently, watching the smoke intently. "Your...highness..." Lane panted. "What, kid?!" He growled. Lane pointed behind him, to the smoke rising behind the trees. "Your father's ship, sir! It's been blown up!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lukas' eyes coldly scanned the hunting area. A flash of russet entered his vision. He brought his rifle to his shoulder, peering through the sight with one eye. He swept the rifle around as the deer dashed across the field. He lined up the target in the sight and pulled the trigger. A loud thunderous shot filled the air and the doe collapsed. As Lukas brought Rage up to the animal's body, a smile emerged on his lips. A perfect shot. He slipped out of the saddle and lightly tapped the body with the toe of his boot to make sure it had died instantly. It had. Good. A small part of him still couldn't handle seeing an animal struggle in it's last moments. A small part of him that remained Lukas. The old Lukas. Before he'd gotten engaged. Before his life had forked down a strange road that he couldn't navigate easily. Lane rode up behind him on the same liver chesnut draft horse that he'd stolen all those months ago. When they were both different. Lane had quite filled out since then, taller, his features more pronounced, a quite bit wiser, more experienced. "Your highness, word from the palace!" Lane said in a deep voice, leaning on the saddle horn. Lukas knelt by the doe's side, binding it's feet. He looked over his shoulder while he worked. "Yes, Lane?" He mumbled, senseing the urgency in the kid's voice. "A raid, your highness, in town! Pirates!" The last word rung on forever in Lukas' head. He knelt there for who knew how long, letting it sink in, as memories poured to the forefront of his mind. The folded, yellowed letter in his trench coat's pocket suddenly felt 50 pounds heavy. "Well," he said slowly, rising. "I suppose I get to meet an old friend." He said flatly, raising an eyebrow at the boy. Lane gave an uncomfortable nod. "I suppose so, sire. You'd best hurry. They'll be in town soon!" Lukas had already mounted Rage and began off. "Take care of the doe, son!"

When Lukas had reached town, the cold, unemotional exterior he'd worked so hard to build up had vanished as he thought more and more about Amelia. He hated that. Nothing, nothing else could touch him. Nothing but her. Just her. And he was going to meet her. This was going to be so strange, he thought childishly as Rage picked his way through the city streets. Then he saw her, surrounded by a dozen men as they confronted half of the Navy's men. Yep, that was the Amelia he knew.

Are you falling? Are you healing, are you breaking?
    Leaving in a minute?
    WELL... I HATE YOU, TOO.

.... Notes: sdfksladfjf I love this post. Very Happy
    .... Words: 1949 AHHHH.
    .... Lyrics: Boa by VOLBEAT.

Last edited by TheElves on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:19 pm

AHAHAHAH MY BEST ONE YET. AREN'T YOU HAPPEH NOW? Very Happy AND WHOO 9TH PAGE. :DD
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:07 pm

AHHH DONE CODING. It's so beautiful. -sniff- KIDDING. BUT YEAH IT'S GREAT. AND I KNOW ALL THAT WAITING MADE YOU GUYS APPRECIATE IT MORE. Very Happy
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:33 pm

HAHAHAAHA YAAAAAY. MY TURN MY TURNN I'M GOING TO WORK ON IT RIGHT NOW AND PROBABLY FINISH TOMORROW 'KAAY
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:34 pm

AND GREAT POST. It made me get all emotional. I was like: -sniffsniff- ._.
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Awwww, I'm flattered. :DD
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next