Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

3 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 4 Empty Re: a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

Post  Vertigo Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:37 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 4 2ljglms a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 4 Kcksd3
    BENJAMIN 'ARO' FORTEN

and i can't understand
    //W H Y M Y H E A R T I S S O B R O K E N//

Every step he took felt like bricks and bricks were slowly piling on his back. When he reached the forest, he was bending over and panting with exhaustion. Why was he so tired? Why was it so hard to just get up and leave? He had left tons of girls before, why was this one so different. That's because she's not, Benjamin... The voice rang in his head. He threw himself on the forest floor, his fingers ripping through the dirt and stones. "WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON ANYWAYS?" He screamed, his head pounding so fast he felt like it was going to explode. "You were the one who told me to leave...." Benjamin mummbled this time, rolling onto his back. I'm only showing you the truth, Benjamin. Denying yourself is worse than being lied to. Trust me. The voice was ringing in his head, and deep down he knew it was right. "Okay Mr. I'm-Right Voice, explain to me what I do from here. Because right now, I'm clueless and almost ready to just sprint right back to Lukas..." Benjamin spat out the words, the last sentence he said though kind of shook him off. Was it right? Was he really ready to just give up and go back? Biting his lip, he sat there. But the voice didn't answer. "OH SO NOW YOUR'E SILENT." He yelled to the tops of the trees. Sighing, he sat up and his eyes fell upon the stables. Oh no, no no no. Benjamin no, don't go back. You're better off without them. They've turned your whole world upside down, He thought, but he knew he could not just leave with some stupid letter apologizing. Immediately, his feet got up and he started to walk, jog and then sprint towards the stables again. He reached there out of breath and exhausted. Boy was he in for it if Amelia had already read the letter. But he needed to do this, not for her, but for him. He would not be a happy dead soul knowing that he never got a chance to actually say what he wanted to say to her face. Not with just some ink and paper. The stable doors were closed, this was it...

The doors swung open, but only the sounds of his snoring crewmates and the smell of horse droppings reached him. He frowned as he entered, his eyes scanning the entire area for Amelia. Where were they? Benjamin's steps were almost silent as he went up the stairs."Amelia? Prince man?" His voice rang through out it, but only his echo responded. Biting his lip, he entered a random room. Inside was filled with book shelves, desks, and papers scattered everywhere. Suddenly, he saw his letter on the floor. Bending over, he grabbed it. The words reached his eyes, and he felt suddenly weird. Something seemed wrong, very wrong. At last, his eyes scanned over the last part. 'Oh, and P.P.S. I've taken Prince Lukas off your hands for you. I'm leaving with the ship Lukas so generously provided for me. Until then, fair winds and following seas.' Okay, that part he did not remember. He ran his finger over the words, until suddenly it hit him. These weren't his words. But they couldn't be Prince Lukas', he wouldn't capture himself. His crew was all passed out downstairs.... AMELIA! Fury ran through his veins. So this is how she repayed him? After he had apologized, admitted and even told her his feelings! Now look who was the betrayer now... He thought as he sprinted down the stairs. Well he came here to say goodbye, why not make a surprise appearance to ruin her little plan? A smug grin played on his lips as he started sprinting towards the docks. He knew exactly what ship she was on. Time to ruin a party.

Quick steps hit the dirt as Benjamin sprinted towards the boat. "AMELIA." He screamed with an ear-piercing tone, rage flowling through his veins. He was almost there until his head sent killing pain up and down his body. BENJAMIN NO. GO, LEAVE. You do not need them! Leave now before you get caught up in them. I SAID STOP BENJAMIN. The voice was screaming at him, but he kept crawling forward. "You don't rule me, voice. Now leave, I run my own life." Benjamin ordered, his voice barely over a whisper. The pain in his head suddenly left and he jumped back to his feet. Shaking off the dirt that clung to his clothes, he saw the boat suddenly leaving. "NOOO!" He screamed as he started sprinting on the dock, trying to catch up to the boat. A loose rope swung in the wind. Benjamin's eyes caught it and lit up. Perfect. Sprinting faster, he hoped he would have enough room to get enough momentum. As quickly as he had seen the rope he had run out of ground, but he had jumped fast enough to catch himself. He gripped the rope with great strength, gritting his teeth as he slipped down a little. His hands were screaming in pain, but he pulled himself up the side of the ship. As he reached the top, he flipped onto the ship. He stood there, the wind catching his hair and loose pants. He probably looked crazy and insane, but he wasn't the one framing others for murder. He spotted Amelia immediately and he burst out laughing. "Oh Amelia, you should know better than trying to frame a pirate for murder." He hissed, grabbing the sword out of his belt.

Benjamin fingered his sword, his eyes looking up and down the blade. He was still grinning from side to side, he felt like a maniac now. But he felt powerful, powerful beyond words. "Though, murding the prince would make me popular, wouldn't it? I could allow you to do it, but I simply just can't." Benjamin's blue eyes glanced up at her face, hoping he would catch a little shocked expression. He suddenly saw the prince who was just awaking from his little sleep, a huge red bump on his forehead. Benjamin glanced back down to his sword. "No, I could just not simply let you kill him. Not without a little fun anyways." He mummbled, loud enough for her to hear though. But instead of charging at her, he walked around touching the ship with his free hand. It was definitely a nice ship, a beauty. He could only wonder why Lukas had trusted them with it. Especially this psycho path. He looked up at her, fury on his face. "It's funny, how you called me a traitor and how I betrayed you. Yet, here you are attempting to frame me for murder. Look who's the traitor now." Benjamin spat out, his lips curled into a full snarl. How he wanted to rip her to shreds right now, he didn't even care about what feelings he had for her earlier. She had totally ripped through them with this deed. Framing him! Hah, as if. She should have tried wrestling with a crocodile first. He stepped around the mast, one eye on her and the other looking around. "So Amelia, before we fight this all out, I forgot to add a few things to the letter I wrote to you..." Benjamin started, his boots in perfect rythum with his words. "Well, first, you're a psychotic, insane, blood-thirsty, traitor who enjoys putting everyone in pain. You're good at hiding your feelings, at points, but sometimes I can see right through you. I may be a traitor to you, but at least I have my dignity." Benjamin paused after the last sentence, his eyes glancing in her direction. Boy was this too much fun. He looked away before continuing. "And, you should really work on trying to forge my writing. You did okay, but not good enough."

He stopped in his words, waiting for her response. It wasn't going to be a pretty fight, but it would be memorable. Pirate verses Pirate, not very common. Benjamin turned back to her direction, suddenly remembering that the prince was still here. Grumbling, he knew he could not just blow up the ship and leave. He should at least save his life since the prince had saved his earlier. It was his duty. He looked at the prince once more before looking back at Amelia. All his rage dissapeared for a moment as he looked at her. He felt like a little boy again, looking up at all the pirates. They burned down his home, his parents, his life. So why didn't he chose to be a Navy Soldier, and destroy all the pirates who destroyed his life? Benjamin turned away and headed to the front of the ship. He knew he was being vulnerable to any attack she threw at him at the moment, but he was thinking. Why didn't he join the soldiers? The question had never really crossed his mind, but deep down he knew the answer. He had always loved the sea, it called to him. Lured him into it. The pirates got to be on the sea every day, having adventures and seeing the world. He had looked up to them, they were like his idols. Though he would never have told his parents or anyone that. Never. He turned around abruptly, pushing away these thoughts and feelings. Looking back at Amelia, he knew the reason he was here. To destroy her. He flipped his sword, getting in fighting stance. He could not hesitate, not even once. Benjamin knew that, but why was he so nervous? Would he be able to kill her? He thought he could, but deep down, in his gut, he knew he would never be able to.

L i f e l e s s words carry on
    the ends b e g i n n i n g

notes// i had to stop or else it'd be huge xD GOOSE'S TURN AND THEN BENJAMIN RAAGE WHEEE
    words// 1,630
    lyrics// Shattered ~ Trading Yesterday

Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 4 Empty Re: a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

Post  Yak Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:32 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 4 Hgdthd10 a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 4 F525x10
    - - - - Amelia Bladeflint
    you'd think that I'd somehow figure out
    .................... - - -that if you strike that match
    ................you're b o u n d to feel the f l a m e

Amelia ran her hand over the wooden wheel, "Let's turn this baby around." Pulling sharply on one of the handles, the wheel spun out of control and the ship turned obediently. Smiling, Amelia grabbed the wheel, stopping it in its tracks and let the ship correct itself out. It plowed through the weak waves without even rocking or bobbing. Those feelings she had earlier for Ben and even the Prince could never compare to the great joy she got from the sea. It was her escape. And unlike Ben and the Prince, the sea would always be there for her. A clipped laugh rippled her vocal cords just thinking of Benjamin. Boy was he in for it. Who said revenge wasn't the answer? Revenge was the answer. It left her feeling complete and like life was in perfect balance again.

Her victory was short lived. Amelia let go of the wheel as she heard a thump against the side of the ship. If it was a navy spy... she'd get her hands around his throat before he could even catch a glimpse of what was going on on deck. She strolled casually down the stairs from the quarter deck to the main deck, her hand running against the railing and her other hand reaching for a cutlass hanging on the deck. Her heart started to pound out of her chest as she caught a glimpse of the man. It was him. Benjamin. That God awful traitor. Amelia's grip tightened around the cutlass, her rage re-kindled. She cocked a brow as her green eyes ran over his six foot frame. He looked like he had reached the brink of insanity and not like that well-put together Benjamin she had met earlier. Her lips pulled back in a sneer as she sauntered closer to him, smiling as he laughed. He was pissed, and she knew exactly why. "Oh Amelia, you should know better than trying to frame a pirate for murder." Her face remained unmarked with any emotions as she stopped, flipping the sword casually over her shoulder. "Oh it's not uncommon, Ben. We're both pirates. I only did what I had to do. You should be the one to understand." Her voice was smooth like velvet but tinted with poison. Her eyes ran up and down him, watching every move he made. She raised both eye brows as he reached for his sword, and she whipped hers out as well, "I never thought it'd boil down to this. Well at least you have some guts, kid. I was really starting to doubt if you were actually a pirate or not. You seemed a bit too sappy." Gently, she ran her hand over the top of the blade, smiling at her reflection before looking back at Benjamin. Well this wasn't going exactly as she had planned. But she didn't mind taking matters into her own hands. At least now she could make sure Benjamin suffered a long agonizing death just as Prince Lukas. Benjamin had sealed his fate coming aboard. Such a foolish, foolish man.

Benjamin was really starting to piss her off, and this back and forth banter was getting old. Amelia smiled thinking how she'd kill him, slowly and painfully. She'd pin him to the deck with the sword running right through his stomach and use the dagger to slowly drain the life out of him. Funny, just last night she was pushing her feelings for him away, and now she wanted to full out murder the kid. Oh what time can do. He muttered something about how he would be famous for killing the prince. Unconsciously Amelia let out a little growl. What was his deal with fame? Why was he so set on being known long after death? Amelia shrugged, she couldn't blame him. After all she did want to be known as the most feared pirate of the seas, and she was already gaining her notoriety. "It's funny, how you called me a traitor and how I betrayed you. Yet, here you are attempting to frame me for murder. Look who's the traitor now." Her face remained unchanged as he wandered around the ship, "Benjamin, Benjamin. You're so stupid and naive! You betrayed me, after that I cut off all ties with you. We're not pirates bound by the pirate code anymore. No, that was broken when you betrayed me Benjamin!" Her voice shrieked, but it rang so strongly with this power. "I haven't betrayed you Benjamin. It's just my job now, to remove any threat to me. And you've since made it clear to me now you're goal is to kill me, I must do what I can to defend myself, and if that means killing you I'm all in for it!" Her lips pulled back, letting lose a little snarl as she took on a defensive position, sword in hand, ready to do its work. By now her whole body was trembling with her rage. She had reached the breaking point. She needed to let off all this steam building up before she exploded, and now was the perfect chance. "Well, first, you're a psychotic, insane, blood-thirsty, traitor who enjoys putting everyone in pain. You're good at hiding your feelings, at points, but sometimes I can see right through you. I may be a traitor to you, but at least I have my dignity." Dignity? What dignity? Pirates were shameless creatures, they were bred to be anything but a person with dignity. Her head fell as she shook it, laughing. "Again, you're just so delusional! You can't seem to grasp the idea of a pirate. Moron, we're born killers. The last thing we need is dignity. Honestly, are you even a pirate? Or were you playing me? And you have the nerve to call me a traitor? Oh Benjamin, I think you're betraying yourself. You've fooled yourself to think you are a pirate. But boy, are you anything but that!"

With that, Amelia flipped the cutlass in her hand and took off charging at Benjamin. Swords clashed, and her face was twisted in some God awful scorn, "Benjamin, if only you truly knew what you've done to me!" She spat through clenched teeth, pulling back her sword and dodging a swipe. She took off running and jumped onto the railing of the ship, she wasn't too tall she need some height added to her, because right now Benjamin's six foot tall frame had the advantage. She remained perfectly balanced as she dodge swipes and threw in her own thrusts as well. It was a well matched fight and wasn't going to get anywhere. As the swords clashed again, Amelia used this time to quickly pull out the dagger with her other hand. She threw all her weight into the sword, until they both went toppling over, swords sprawling across the deck. Quickly, she jumped on top of Ben and grabbed his hand and used the dagger to carve an A into his palm. She pulled back and smirked, and wiped the bloody blade across his shirt. "There, a little souvenir of Amelia Bladeflint. This fight's not going to get us anywhere but end us both dead, and I know you don't want to die just yet, because like you, I want to be remembered in this world even when my soul passes onto the after life." She rolled off of him, but before she did, she traced her fingers over his lips, down his neck and to his chest, reminding her of the night they met at the bar. The memory tugged at her heart, and a somewhat sympathetic longing look replaced her otherwise bitter facial expressions. She had managed to turn some vicious fight scene into some tender passionate moment between the two."No matter how much I'll hate you, you'll always be my Benjamin." She whispered in his ear, her hands cradling his face, and then pointed to the A bleeding red on his palm; her mark.

Lookin' back with no regrets
    to f o r g i v e is to f o r g e t

Notes - I CANT FINISH CODING PARENTS ARE GETTING PISSED BYE xD
    fsdsfd
    OKAY, I edited a little, just added a little bit at the end, I made the ending more... dramatic and unexpected xD AHAHAH and then Lukas wakes up and is all like WTF o-o'
    Lyrics - Learned My Lesson - Duaghtry
    Be Good to Yourself -Journey
    Words - 1,330

Last edited by Yak on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Location : on muh spinnay chaiirr 8D ... I've been expecting you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:56 pm

YOU GUYS NEVER FLIPPING POST WHEN I LEAVEEE
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:13 pm

I EDITED MY POST THOUGH, READ IT
    just the ending xD
    AMELIAAAAA <#333333333
    I LOVE HER xDDDDD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:17 pm

I WAS GONNA POST BUT THEN I HAD TO GOOO parents took lappytop ;=-;
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:27 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 4 2ljglms a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 4 Kcksd3
    BENJAMIN 'ARO' FORTEN

and i can't understand
    //W H Y M Y H E A R T I S S O B R O K E N//

Emotions were running through his blood as he just stood there. After getting all those words out, he felt weird. Like, even though he had said those sentences with such passion and emotion, they weren't actually true. And now he was regretting them? Honestly, what was going on with him lately? Was he going soft? Was he even a pirate anymore? Was he... falling in love? Amelia's words barely reached his ears, they sounded muffled. Just like Lukas' had when he was so close to death. So close. His ears rung with a high pitched scream. Benjamin clung to his head, shaking it over and over. Eyes pressed closed, he didn't hear or see Amelia. Though he knew she was mad, wait no, beyond that. She was furious. Furious beyond belief. Well so was he! He felt betrayed and hurt. He was always confused and conflicted around her. She gave him these bittersweet emotions. He like her, then he hated her. Then he was falling for her again until BAM, she blew up in his face with her words. Yet he always came back to her, just like here. God, my voice was right to stay away.. He thought bitterly, trying to control all these boiling emotions. If he didn't leave soon, he was going to explode with all these feelings. Well it was too bad, it was too late. He came here to say goodbye, and so far he was only making small talk. Time to end this once and for all...

Benjamin was finally able to control his feelings and silence the scream in his ears. Amelia's words were suddenly all that he could hear. No roar of the waves, no whisper of the wind, nothing else. It was only her, and her only. He caught himself as he felt himself falling for her as he glanced over at her. No Benjamin, focus. Focus... Most of what she said was already dead and gone, he had missed most of her huge speech. Hah, oops? Though one line caught his ears. "Benjamin, if only you truly knew what you've done to me!" She almost spat at him, and he avoided a swipe with his sword. He took off a few feet, shaking his head. "YOU? Oh lord, you have no idea what you've done to me, missy! My life has gone downhill ever since you stepped into that tavern a few nights ago. I was doing all good by myself until you decided to walk into my life. Now I've almost died, killed my second mate, lost my whole crew, and probably my ship by now. You think you've got it hard, try a walk in my shoes!" He paused as she launched herself at him. "And not only am I phsyically wrecked, you've got my mind doing circles. I can't think straight anymore! Because of you." Benjamin stopped, feeling himself lose himself in her again. God, she was doing it again. Tugging at his heart with everything she had. Well she wasn't going to succeed this time. Not this time. He was fed up being a little dog to her, following her every move. He was his own person, not her little pet. Besides, she didn't want him. He didn't want her, why was it so hard to let her go? Why was it so hard?

Swords clanking, not a single damage being done, this fight was getting absolutely no where! Benjamin was getting just a little frustrated. That was until Amelia sent them both sprawling to the floor. His sword slid across the deck. Great, there goes his chance of life. He looked at Amelia, ready for her to slit his throat. What a great ending. Killed by his own kind. Was it as bad as being killed by a Navy soldier? Nope, but it was almost. He was getting ready for the blow when he felt almost a little prick in his right hand. As she let it go, he looked at it. A bloody "A" was carved into it. "There, a little souvenier of Amelia Bladeflint...." She said, the rest of her words dulled out though. Benjamin stared at it for a moment, before he felt her fings across his skin. Over his lips, neck and then onto his chest. His eyes watched her before looking back at her face. He felt numb again, back like he did at the bar nights ago. Man, that felt like ages now. Had it only been two days since they had been drunk off rum and in a huge brawl with 20 or so townsmen? Benjamin bit his lip to hide the smile trying to creep onto his lips. Wait, no no no. She was doing it again. Getting into his mind, sending these conflicted feelings through him. He quickly glared at her as he scrambled to his feet. She stood in front of him, he could've e her right then and there. But he didn't. "No matter how much I'll hate you, you'll always be my Benjamin." She whispered, her fingers around his head. She touched the still bleeding A on his palm, almost gloating that she was stuck with him forever. Benjamin almost gave in, almost. He was so close to just breaking down and not continuing. But he was too stubborn to just let her have him like that. Her little mind games weren't going to work this time. Benjamin tossed her arms off him and shoved her away. "I'm not your Benjamin, I never will be. And you know that. So hold your lying tongue this instant. I can't stand hearing your taunting voice in my ears. I know what you're trying to do.. get in my head. Well, this is your wake-up call. YOU'RE NOT IN MY HEAD ANYMORE. In fact, I'm done with you." He spat, his eyes glancing at her and then the prince. "Both of you." And with that, he started to walk away, towards the side of the ship so he could escape. "You want to leave this world with a bang? Well, here's your chance." He hissed, pulling out a grenade. His eyes rang with such an intesity, his whole body shaking with excitement. "A GOOD CAPTAIN GOES DOWN WITH THEIR SHIP!" He screamed before lighting the grenade and jumping over board. He swam quickly away. 5...4...3...2...1... The ship exploded behind him. Debris flew around his body, and he swam the rest of the few feet to the dock. Climbing up on the wood, he looked out to sea. He didn't know if it had killed them both, but he was sure they both hated him now. And hopefully would stay out of his life forever. He stood there, watching the remains either sink or float upon the surface. He smiled like he had just won an award or something. Benjamin then turned his back, getting the sea water off his clothing and hair. All his excitement drained though when he saw the Admiral's face. Great, just the last person he wanted to see right now. Benjamin reached for the sword, but noticed had left it on the ship. Cursing, he fumbled around for something else. "That won't be necessary, Benjamin. I'm not here to fight you." The Admiral's voice rang, and Benjamin suddenly found himself face-to-face with him. "In fact... I'm here to offer you a job. A nice paying one, something better than piracy, and a chance to get revenge on everyone." The man continued. Benjamin looked up at him, smirking. "I'm listening..."

~Months Later~

He was running, but his feet weren't carrying him fast enough. Slowly but surely, he felt himself fall behind the others. "WAIT!" He screamed, trying to catch up. But it was no use, his legs were going to give out under him. This was it, the end. He was really going to die this time. No one to save him, no one to help him. The beast sent him flying to the ground. He laid there, covering his neck from the blows the beast was giving him. Whatever this thing was, it was powerful. Powerful enough to kill him. He opened his eyes for a moment to see her face. Amelia's. She was laughing at him with other pirates. They screamed words at him. Betrayer! Traitor! Liar! Scum! Murder! Tons of other things he knew were all right. Benjamin tried to look at Amelia again, but she was suddenly walking away. Away with all the other people. "Wait, WAIT NO. Come back for me! HELP ME PLEASE." Benjamin screamed, his voice barely a whisper to those walking away. They were leaving him to die, just like he had done to them...

His eyes a open, his mouth dry and sweat dripping off his bare chest. He was out of breath and shaking, but he was okay. He looked up to see a girl sitting on his chest, staring at him in concern. "Another one of your dreams, Benjamin?" Her sweet voice asked, almost trying to soothe him. Benjamin nodded, propping himself up with his elbows. "Yeah, it was... Same one t--" He was cut off by lips touching his own. For a few seconds, he stayed there, before pulling away. The girl looked at him pouting. "Sorry... my dream just has me all rattled. I didn't mean it.." He apologized, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. The girl shook her head, climbing off of him. "It's okay, but we probably should get up and going. It's almost 10 already.." Her little voice rang as he watched her leave for the bathroom. The sound of hot water being ran reached his ears in seconds. Wait... 10? In the morning! Oh crap, he was going to be late. His troops were going to be so mad at him...again. Sprinting towards the other bathroom, he splashed cold water onto his face and hands. No time for a bath, he needed to go. Benjamin stumbled around, still drowsy from sleep. Where were his clothes?! He scanned the area before he saw them on the floor by the door. Hah, oh right... Last night. He pulled on the pants and red coat before slipping on the shoes. Running to the bathroom, he checked his hair. There wasn't much to do since his ponytail was gone. Ahh, his ponytail. He remembered the day he got it cut off...

It had been the day after the Admiral had offered him the job of being a General. He had taken a nice bath and gotten some sleep, oh, and don't forget theamazing food! The Admiral immediately told him he should get rid of the tattoo on his chest. But he immediately said no. The piercings would close up eventually, but the tattoo stayed. Pirate or General. The man eventually gave in and said he could keep the tattoo. And then there was the barber. They gave him a clean shave, it had been weird to see his hairs all gone. And then there was the actual hair. "Just a trim, Sam." The Admiral said, but Benjamin stopped him. "No, cut the pony tail off. It's too much of a hassel." He said seriously. The Admiral gave him a surprise look before letting the Barber do his work. Benjamin wasn't able to look as the man cut off his prized locks. Now only a few strands hung in his face now and the back of his head was cleanly cut. He now looked like a General. Benjamin looked in the mirror, forcing a smile on his lips. He knew the real reason he had changed his whole look. It was too much of a pain to look at himself and remember the man he had been. A pirate. He needed a new look to be able to move on.

Benjamin ran his hands over his hair and face, then onto his chest. Over his tattoo. That was the only lasting memory, that as his "A" scar from Amelia. He traced over his hand softly, the memories flooding back to him. It'd had been months now, and he had wondered if she had lived through it. Had she? Had the prince lived? Or were they both dead... The Admiral was sure he had killed both of them. But he wasn't so sure about it... Suddenly, he felt wet arms embrace him from behind. Looking behind him, he smiled at the girl's face. Her blonde wet hair was dripping, and her arms were getting his uniform wet. He pulled away before turning to her. "Gotta go, huh?" She asked, raising her eyebrows. Benjamin nodded. "Yeah, I'm already late. Can't let the boys wait too long." He said, shrugging. The girl only smiled, shaking her head. "Okay then, well it was nice, last night..." She said with a smile. Benjamin smiled, winking at her before he rushed out of the room. Last night... he really hadn't remembered anything. Only that a few of his fellow general friends set him up with a girl while he was totally drunk. Then, the room happened. He didn't even remember her name, but she was pretty, he'd admit to that. It was just weird, having a stranger in your bed. He hoped she wouldn't ask to stay another night... He didn't know if he would be able to say no or not. Stumbling and half running down the stairs, he sprinting to the stables. Quickly, he saddled up a random horse before mounting and taking off towards the Tavern. All the Generals meeted there before heading off to their troops two hours later. He was already an hour late. He'd have only one hour left before he got to have some "fun". He galloped past the hanging grounds, memories piling into his mind. That one day... where he betrayed the men who trusted him most.

It was an early Monday morning, a few weeks after the Admiral had trained him to be a General. Most of the stuff he had learned, but the General had taught him a few tricks no pirate had learned. Then the day had come to prove he was truly on their side, and not some traitor. He had to get rid of his crewmates. He walked into the cells below the hanging grounds. The men's eyes glared at him through the bars, he had never seen so much hatred directed towards him. But, he knew these men would've gotten rid of him any second they could have once they knew he killed his second-mate. Stern but serious, Benjamin hung every one of them. It took almost 2 hours, with only 3 hanging posts and 10 men to drag out, ask for any last words and then let hang there for minutes on end to make sure they were completely dead, it wasn't an easy task. And those eyes, those hateful, greedy eyes just stared at him, dead or alive. But one man, one of his most trusted men, only looked at him in sympathy. Benjamin remembered glaring at him and spitting on him. Then asking why, oh why was he giving him sympathetic looks? The man had answered: Because they have turned you into a monster. It sent him through such a rage, he sliced off every other man's left leg who dared to look at him. They would die an even more agonizing death than the hanging. At the end of the morning, there were 10 dead bodies, 8 of them with left legs missing.

The memories were overwhelming him, he needed something to drink to get his mind off the past. It was over, gone. He was a new man. Not the scum he once was, a woman would never hurt him again. Especially Amelia. Benjamin arrived at the Tavern and he immediately tied up his horse, going inside to be attacked with slaps on the backs and offered tons of drinks. Benjamin was still stuck on the bitterness of rum, but that stuff was pirates. The men were only giving him beer now. Beer. It was not as good as rum, actually, it was really gross. But he was learning to tolerate the gross after-taste. As they all sat down, Benjamin drank his beer along with the other men. They were all talking about the latest news until one of them pushed him playfully. "So Benjamin, we're all wondering, how was that girl in bed last night?" He asked, his eyes dancing with laughter. "Yeah Ben, did you two have fun?" Another piped up, chugging the rest of his beer before ordering another. Benjamin shrugged, cracking up at all their faces. "I don't know, okay I guess? Hah..." The men looked at him before cracking up. "Oh Ben, you're too modest." He laughed, taking another sip of his beer. Benjamin looked down in his lap at his hand with the scar. Why was it now that he was having these confusing thoughts? Weeks ago he was fine with who he was, he was used to girls hanging around him, and drinks. And now it felt like he was starting his changing process all over. His heart was pounding so hard, it felt like it was going to pop right out of his chest in any moment. Benjamin was ignoring all the rest of the mens' conversations about their best battle and such-what while his eyes were glued on his hand. That was, until a boy of 15 maybe burst in, out of breath. He stumbled towards them, trying to catch his words to speak. Benjamin stood up, frowning at the kid. "There's news... from the Admiral... in town... pirates!" Benjamin only heard bits and parts of the message, but the last word caught his ears. Pirates. The Generals all looked at each other before they went to their horses outside. "Every man go get a few of their troops. It sounds like there's a few of these suckers, but not enough that we can't handle. Just get enough to get us through, okay?" One of them yelled before taking off. Benjamin mounted his horse and took off in direction of his troops. Pirates... The last thing he wanted to see. More men to remind him of his haunting past. But he galloped through the roads with a stern and serious face. He needed to control himself. He was a General! The Admiral's favorite. And right now he was not acting like the man he hired. Benjamin slapped himself, knocking out all of the conflicted feelings he was having. It was time to end these bastards once and for all...

Help me b e l i e v e it's not the real me
    somebody help me tame this a n i m a l!

notes// HAAHAHAHHA. Oh Benjamin xD BUT THERE'S PIRATES. So like Amelia should show up xD or something.. IDUNNO
    words// 3,095; I cut it down a lot o-o
    lyrics// Shattered ~ Trading Yesterday; Animal I Have Become ~ Three Days Grace
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:20 pm

SPOOON
    DONT POST
    I have perfect post, and I have to go so I can't finish my post xD
    I KNOW WE KEEP SKIPPING YOU BUT LUKAS IS KIND OF KNOCKED OUT RIGHT NOW xDDD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:17 am

It's okay. xD I'm still thinking of what shoulda happened to Lukas, anyway. :B
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

https://odysseysend.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:47 pm

DOOD
    HERE COMES MASSIVE POSSTTT
    ITS ALMOST FIVE THOUSAND WORDSSSS xDDDD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:07 pm

MINE WOULD'VE BEEN ALMOST FIVE THOUSAAND IF YOU HADN'T BEEN LIKE: HURRY UP OHMYGOD SUSPEEEENSE AND BLAHBLAHBLAH

so yeah.
    NOW IT' SMY TURN.
    HURRYUP
    HURRYUP
    HURRYUP
    HURRYUP
    HURRYUP
    HURRYUP

...GOTTA PEE
    and do homework xD SO BE ARE BEE
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:08 pm

one more thing...

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:35 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 4 Hgdthd10 a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 4 F525x10
    - - - - Amelia Bladeflint
    i don't hate you boy
    i just want to save y o u
    while there's s t i l l something left to s a v e

Amelia fell backwards as Benjamin pushed him off her. She fell to the deck almost as if she was stuck in slow motion. Green eyes remained glued on Benjamin as she crashed back first onto the deck. Whatever burning hate she had towards him was wiped out, totally; washed away like the writing in the sand on the shore. Instead, her eyes were full of hurt as she stared up at him in the middle of a full out temper tantrum. That Benjamin she had met two nights ago wasn't the same Benjamin standing in front of her. She almost liked the sappy Ben better. The Benjamin standing in front of her was not only set on looking for revenge, there was something else he wanted - and Amelia couldn't quite put a finger on what it was. But the other Benjamin... he actually cared about Amelia. This Benjamin could care less about her, or her feelings. Haha, funny, he was starting to remind her of herself when Benjamin and Lukas had betrayed her. But Benjamin had no excuse to be acting so irrational. She trusted him with her life when him and Lukas had promised to come for her! And they never did! Amelia thought they had turned against her, which is why she believed revenge was the only answer. Benjamin... Benjamin could do so much better than her. Amelia was everything Benjamin had claimed her to be: lying, insane, psychotic, and bloodthirsty. He had summed her up in a nutshell. But Benjamin... She had seen those loving, longing looks of his the night he promised he'd be there for her, to help her. And she had crumpled everything up, and threw it to the side, like trash; not even caring he had put all his feelings and emotions just to say that to her. Benjamin was and always would be a thousand times better of a person than her. So why was he sinking so low? "I'm not your Benjamin, I never will be. And you know that. So hold your lying tongue this instant. I can't stand hearing your taunting voice in my ears. I know what you're trying to do… get in my head. Well, this is your wake-up call. YOU'RE NOT IN MY HEAD ANYMORE. In fact, I'm done with you." Her head shook violently back and forth, but she remained quiet and held out her hand, pointing to her palm. He couldn't deny the fact that she marked him; he was hers. Whether he liked it or not. But other than that she remained quiet; her mind spinning out of control and in circles. She had never met anyone who made her feel like this. One second she was full out furious with him the next she was longing for him. She couldn't just keep pushing the idea of her having feelings for him away; because it just kept coming back. As she pulled herself up, she caught Benjamin's eyes, holding his gaze. She couldn't read what was going on inside him; because like her, he was all mixed up and confused and probably didn't know which way was up. Her eyes fell to the grenade he held in a taunting way in his hands. He wouldn't. Yeah, that rage she had earlier that mysteriously disappeared? Yeah, he had just sparked it up in full flames. "A GOOD CAPTAIN GOES DOWN WITH THEIR SHIP!" She ran for her sword sliding across the deck belly first as she reached for it, "A good captain never lives to tell the tale, which is why I'm not just good, I'm the best." She hissed, her words dripping with toxicity. She watched as Benjamin, like the coward he was, jump off the side of the ship swimming for the shore. Quickly she threw the sword in her hands with deadly aim towards Benjamin in a full out rage. Her eyes remained glued to the cutlass twirling through the air set on a course right towards Benjamin, but somehow it managed to miss. Cursing under breath, she looked over at Lukas. Poor, poor Lukas, still sleeping like a baby. She couldn't just leave him to go down with the ship - she had other plans. She scrambled across the deck towards him. She had to make some make shift floatable thing, and fast. Quickly she rolled a barrel over and smashed it against the wall, letting it fall to pieces and threw the wood over board. "Well Lukas, sorry to say you missed everything exciting, and you're going to miss me saving your sorry little butt." With all her might, Amelia lifted Lukas up and rolled him over board, jumping in after him. If she had planned this all right, the sudden outburst of energy would send them floating out of harm's way before the explosives even reached them. She held her breath and hoped for the best, clinging tightly onto Lukas.

Luckily, she had planned it out right. She watched from a distance the ship sinking to the ocean floor. Well that was the second time she had lost a ship, but this one had no sentimental value what so ever. Her emerald green eyes flashed over to where she saw Benjamin last. The traitor was there... talking to the admiral! Oh he had crossed the line there. Sure, she didn't mind so much him trying to blow her up. But completely turn his back on her and join the other side? That was just down right treachery. The sword he had dug right through her back dug ever further with that. She felt her side go numb And to think she was falling for him! What a dirty little scum. In pure anger, she slapped the water with her fist. Why hadn't she killed him on the ship? She had the chance... God why was she so stupid and soft. Balling her fists, she pounded herself in the head a couple of times; beating herself up for not just slitting the bastard's throat when she had the chance. She looked down at Lukas, she wanted to wake him up and tell him everything. Like how sorry she was for putting him through all this. She leaned in closer, brushing his cheek with the back of one of her fingers, he was still out cold. A tinge of guilt stabbed her right through the stomach, giving her that heavy feeling. So much had happened in a matter of five seconds that she couldn't even think straight. But the sooner she got to land, and returned Prince Lukas the better. She paddled through the water, dragging the barrel with Lukas draped across it behind her. The shore was only maybe fifty feet ahead of her, but the current was pulling her back. It took everything inside her to keep paddling. As soon as she reached the shore she fell face first into the sand, not even bothering to move. She never thought she'd be so happy to see land. Amelia rolled onto her back and looked up at the sky now tinted with smoke from the grenade Benjamin had launched. Her plan had totally fallen through, and now she felt like murdering Lukas wasn't the answer. She crawled through the sand into the water where Lukas was resting on his back. She could leave him here, leaving him totally confused, or back where he would remember behind last... but the stable was so far away. The least she could do was haul him back though. Even if he hadn't come to rescue her, there was a part of her deep down inside thinking he tried.

After she had hauled Lukas back to the stable, she propped him up against one of the stalls. He looked fine except for the giant goose egg on his forehead where she dealt an almost lethal blow to his head. She bit her lip, looking around for something to help with the swelling. There wasn't anything but hay, hay, hay and horses. Well, he'd just have to wake up to a killing headache. There wasn’t much she could do. She felt like a threat to Lukas though. Like anything he would say would send her spiraling into one of her absolute rage again. Frowning, she decided it was best if she just left. She decided she'd write him a nice letter like Ben had. His had ended up back firing, but Amelia felt like hers would tie all the loose ends when she would leave. She stood up and walked back to the office and ripped out a pen and paper from the drawer.

Lukas... Prince Lukas.

Well, you missed quite a show thanks to me. You may or may not notice the giant goose egg on your fore head... Yeah, sorry about that. I don't know what led me to become so furious, but something did. And I was planning on taking it out on you and Benjamin. I'm going to be completely honest here, no lies, no nothing. Just telling it like it is. I honestly thought you and Benjamin had played me, and the whole plan was to let me die. I managed to escape the noose somehow. And by then I was so furious you two hadn't come I lost myself to this fury that kept haunting me. And all that was going through my mind was revenge. I wanted to kill you two so bad. But then I'd look at your faces and feel... weird. Like I shouldn't go through with this God awful plan. But I did anyway. I talked myself into it. I was planning on killing you and framing Benjamin for your murder. I know... sometimes I wonder what happened to me to make me so... vile. I'm a terrible person and you're just so... honorable. You have dignity, the thing I lack. I might have earned some writing this letter though, who knows.

So this morning to go through with my plan, I knocked you out - which would explain the goose egg on your head, and probably the killer head ache - again sorry, and I had somehow managed to get you onto a ship. This is when things got messy... so to say. Benjamin came along, and he was pretty pissed about the whole thing. I mean, I wouldn't blame him. And then we did this intense sword fight on deck - sorry you missed that. It got us nowhere though. But I ended up pinning him to the floor and I marked his hand with an A. I know... probably not the best idea. But, as much as I hated him, I didn't want him to forget me, and I don't want you to forget me either. I want you to keep this letter. I'll probably be long gone by the time you actually read this. I've seen how proud you are of this place... and if I stayed here any longer I might wreck havoc or poison this place; I can't control myself sometimes - you've been witness to that first hand... Something you don't deserve, because you've proven to me you deserve better than that. You even bothered to help us pathetic pirates. I'll forever be in your debt, a debt I don't know I can ever repay. Maybe leaving this place will make up for it.

Thanks for everything, hope I didn't screw you up too bad!
    Amelia.

Oh... and if you ever run into Benjamin. Kill him! I mean... maybe give him a nice shiner or something? And tell him it was from his dearest Amelia.

And I know this parting won't be painful. I was a hand full, I know and you're probably relieved I'm gone and don't have to worry what kind of trouble I'd get myself into next. Well, until we meet again Lukas. We probably will. I promised Admiral I'd visit him. But who knows if I'll win against a wrestle with death the next time. But that's the life of a pirate for you; throwing caution to the wind.

As she took in a deep breath, she folded the paper in half and scribbled Lukas' name across the wide blank paper. Well, she felt like she was doing the right thing for once. She slipped out of the office and strolled over to Lukas. Prying his hand open, she placed the letter and let his fingers naturally wrap around the paper. She was about to walk away, but some feeling in her gut pulled her back to him. Quietly, she crouched down by his side, her hands cradling the prince's head. One had brushed gently across the swelling mound on his head, the other wiping away the sand from the beach. And to think this was all her fault. She had dragged literally everyone into this mess. Benjamin's crew, Benjamin, Lukas, and even the admiral. All her life she had never doubted her ways until now. Everything that had happened in the past few days... had slapped her in the face. Had she really been that blind for all those years? Thinking what she was doing was right... Lukas was making her re-think her ways, and he hadn't even told her anything. Shaking her head, she pulled back from him, letting his head fall to the side slightly and resting against the stall door. Well, she had followed this path for two years, and she was still alive. Sure, her ways weren't the best... or morally correct. But she was still alive, that had to count as something. Being a pirate, she felt like that was the only thing she knew how to do that. That, and being royalty. But being royalty was way out of the picture now. Especially since now she was an illegitimate child charged with thousands of crimes. She had been stripped of her title as princess and thrown to the street the night her parents’ big secret had been unveiled. Part of her wondered what would have happened if none of that had ever taken place. Would she had been a different person? Maybe being a pirate was her call. Maybe whatever had happened in the past, had happened for a reason; to make sure she would do what she was called to do - be a pirate.

All this thinking was sending her mind spinning in circles. Amelia, grabbing her head, stood up and walked away. Leaving everything behind her; her painful memories of her ship, Benjamin, Lukas, and whatever else would keep her weighed down. She walked away the free spirit she came to Airtisua as. Never again was she going to let a man like Lukas or Benjamin creep into her heart and cloud her judgment ever again. She had learned a valuable lesson. Men were only mere, mere that was an understatement, major distractions on her road to becoming a legend. Wiping her brow, Amelia walked out into the light of day and headed back out into town, grab a few drinks, and head out to earn her rep; picking right back up where she had left off.

A man probably about the same age as Benjamin came sprinting towards her. Amelia picked up a defensive stance, thinking it was some Navy rat coming in to turn her in. The man was entirely out of breath and resting himself with both hands on his knees. "Pirate girl?" Amelia stood there, raising a brow as she looked the man up and down. "Ben's friend?" He asked, smiling. Amelia shifted to a more casual stance once she recognized the man as a friend of Benjamin. "Well... not friends anymore." Her voice was stern as she eyed the man right in the face. She watched as his facial expressions totally flipped. He seemed almost shocked, "Eh?" Shaking her head, Amelia placed a hand on her hip. "I don't have time for chit chat, so I'll give you the short and sweet version. Benjamin's not one of us anymore. He ditched me and you and your pirate friends for the Navy." As she spilled out the truth, her facial expressions remained untouched, not even showing the slightest bit of hurt on her delicate features. The man couldn’t quite seem to grasp his hands around the idea. Rolling her eyes, Amelia dumbed it down for him, "Don't go looking for Ben. He's not coming back. And I'm taking his ship." With that, she smirked and walked away; leaving the man behind. But he quickly caught up to her, grabbing her by the shoulder. "I don't understand..." Amelia brushed his hand off her shoulder, glaring up at the boy. "Men. God, you're all such idiots! Benjamin's a traitor! The next time you run into him, slit the lying skank's throat." Well, trying to keep a grip on her emotions wasn't quiet working. By now she was so spun up, and still so furious about what had happened on the ship, she couldn't even keep her cool. "Oh, and I'm stealing his ship. Seeing he won't be needing it anymore now that he's got the Navy to baby him. So, go find a new crew and stop bugging me, man." Amelia took off sprinting. She didn't want to be bothered now, or have the painful past carelessly thrown at her by morons. For now, she was going to skip the drinks and just head straight to his ship. But wait. Where was his ship? Great, she hadn't even bothered to see if the man she had run into would tell her. She threw herself to the ground, rolling onto her back and stared up at the sky as if the answer to life would be written in the clouds somewhere. By luck, the man came venturing back to her. Probably still confused about the whole thing. "If you're looking for revenge, I'm more than willing to help." Amelia let the question roll around in her head some before she sat up to look at the man in the face. "I've gone for my whole pirate life without a crew. I just need to know where his ship is." The man shook his head, crouching down next to her. "No deal, mate. You let me join ye’, and I'll show you where the ship be docked at. Deal?" Deal? He was looking for a deal? Amelia shook her head, "No, you tell me where the ship is. Let's not make this a big scene. Just tell me where the ship is." Her eyes were stern as she held the man's gaze, but he was a stubborn one, "No. We're going to work this out here. Just let me get back at the traitor. That's all I ask." Amelia paused, pouting her lips. Hmm, maybe letting him join wasn't such a bad choice after all. She spit on her hand and stuck it out for the man to shake, "Fine. You got yourself a deal and a pirate's promise."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It had been a couple of months since that fatal day. And Amelia was set on letting lose her wrath to the Navy, but more specifically - Benjamin. She sat atop a crate in the middle of her crew of men. The last thing she had expected ever was to have a crew full of men. She had been scarred in the past by men, they used her, abused her, walked right over her. But this time, Amelia was in charge. They obeyed every order like an obedient dog. They feared her. It was funny how a five foot woman could be the ring leader of a band full of rowdy pirates, but she was. She sat in the middle of the group, a bottle of rum in hand and her other hand stuffed full with cards. Now not only was she a master at cheating at poker, but the men had taught her everything they knew about the game - and by now she was almost impossible to beat at a game of poker. Her eyes scanned the faces of the men, as she held back her smug grin. In her hands was royal flush, sure to knock everyone out of the game. Ryan, her first mate had folded his cards and now it was between Amelia and the navigator. They stared each other down before Jack laid down his cards, "Full flush, weep girl, and give me the gold." Laughing, Amelia only shook her head, "Oh Jack," She threw down her cards to the floor and everyone laughed at Jack, slapping Amelia on the back, "Look who's weeping now." She smirked, gathering the coins she won. She ran a coin around in her fingers before tossing out the golden pressed coins out on the deck. The men were like animals fighting for their share of gold.

Shaking her head, Amelia grabbed her weapon belt off the barrel and fastened it around her waist, "Enough child games for tonight!" Her voice rang with power, snapping the buckle around her waist secure. She grabbed her shark tooth broadsword and slid it in the belt, and placed her now infamous cavalry hat atop her head so it was tilted at just a slight angle. "Let's get this show on the road boys." They all whooped and hollered, grabbing their most prized weapons. They all knew exactly what she meant. It was the day. The day they were going to raid the small town of Airtisua. Today was the day she'd settle this conflict between Benjamin once and for all. Her eyes burned with that vile hate she had for the boy ever since he fully betrayed her. "Show no mercy boys, but remember the mission. Now let's rock and roll." The dinghies were cast into the water and all the men crawled down the side of the ship inside one of the small boats. Amelia took a last look at her ship, well once Benjamin's, but now hers. Somehow she felt like tonight wasn't going to be just the end of Benjamin. It'd be the end to her. But she was willing to risk everything she had to remind Benjamin of what was in store for him for such a treachery deed. He must of thought he had got it easy now. Living in the lap of the Navy, letting them control him like a puppet. The one thing he had given up joining the Navy was his free will. She knew if it came down to an epic battle between him and her, he wouldn't be shy to kill her; because it was what the Navy would want.

Amelia scaled down the side of the ship. She remained quiet the whole ride to the shore. There was so much going on in her mind. The boat rocked back and forth with the rising and falling of waves, almost rocking her to sleep. It wasn't until they hit shore she came back to herself. The rest of the crew waited in their dinghies, not even daring to move until they got the orders from the captain. This wave of mixed emotions hat hit her like a brick wall, and she felt light headed. But she pushed everything out of mind as she stood up and took the first step onto the shore. The last time she had been here was the same day Benjamin had turned, and she left Lukas. She almost hoped she was in a dream now, and she wouldn’t actually have to go face to face with Benjamin. She hoped that Benjamin never turned on her and it was just some awful nightmare. She felt like an entirely different person standing on the shore; timid, unsure, and afraid. Amelia looked out at sea, her eyes resting on her ship. And this feeling of pride rushed through her blood, reviving her morale. Her hand reached for the sword fastened to her belt, slowly pulling it out. The crew jumped around anxiously in their places, waiting for her to deliver her orders. They sat there in suspense as she raised her sword the sky, her lips twisted into some devilish, but delighted grin as she spun around to face her crew, "Let's do it!" Swords were unsheathed, guns were loaded, shots were fired into the sky, and war calls were bellowed. Every man went charging into town, sword waving wildly in the air as they pushed down anything in their way with Amelia leading her way to the Navy fort. The pirates were given specific instructions for this mission: leave the locals alone and remember what they came here for, revenge. And that pretty much singled out Benjamin and any Navy soldier in the way. The town that had been once so peaceful was now poisoned by the chaos Amelia and her pirates had dragged in. And then Amelia started to think. Her mind flashed back to Lukas, wondering what happened to him. Did he ever read her letter? Was he furious like she was when she read Benjamin's? Or was he put at peace when she tied the loose ends? Who knows, but the main question was, was this his kingdom now? This sudden guilt stabbed her right through the stomach. She had seen how proud Lukas was of this place. And here she was, charging through the streets like some savage beast. Well, it wasn't going to be a day to please everyone. Feelings were going to be hurt and blood was going to be spilled; it was a fact. Amelia fell behind the mob of pirates, quickly placing knocked over things back in place. Man, she felt stupid. But it seemed like a nice gesture... something that was very rare coming from her. She rolled a coupled of smashed barrels and crates out of the way of the road and caught back up with her crew.

It wasn't long until they were face to face with the Navy. Troops surrounded the pirates, pinning them in a circle. All of them men fell silent as a man stepped forward. Amelia's sword dropped as her eyes landed on the man. It was the Admiral! He pulled his horse to a stop in front of the men, eyeing them all down. But Amelia kept quiet, hiding behind all the men. She wanted to give the Admiral a nice little surprise. Her green eyes scanned the growing crowd of Navy soldiers around her and her men. Well... they were definitely out numbered. But her men had some raw skill. She didn't doubt even for a second that her men could take all the men out. Amelia peered around and noticed standing by the Admiral's side was Benjamin. Well this was going to be fun. Quietly, she pushed through her men, stepping forward and standing just inches away from the Admiral and Ben, smiling. "Nice to see you two today. I made a promise I'd come back, Admiral." Her eyes were tinkling with pure delight. She could clearly remember the shock and horror on his face when he saw her... alive. And here she was, back again, like one of those annoying reminders of his fail. And she knew how much those Navy men hated failure. "And Benjamin, you look very sharp, but I have to say I do love you better in a pirate's attire." She cocked her head, fingering the handle of her sword. This was going to turn into some blood bath soon, very soon. Her eyes caught his blue eyes, once filled with youth and curiosity, and now... they just looked so dull. "It's only been a couple of months, I can't help but think you're not fully loyal to your puppeteers yet? Oh, I wanted to ask you. How's life without your free will? Or more importantly, how's life without me in it? It must be so dull not having me to twist your thoughts now, is it? You made it very clear to me how terrible of a person I am. And I must admit, I miss having you twisted around my little finger." She held up her pinky with a menacing grin and sauntered back and forth before the two men. Amelia paused, brushing the black hairs that fell unevenly in her face. To be honest, she didn't want to fight Benjamin. She knew one of them would die, or both. She almost treasured her life too much. And Benjamin... she could barely bring herself to the idea of killing him. Those feelings for him, those feelings she just couldn't hide no matter what, just kept coming back. Why was she falling so hard for the boy? Why him? She glanced back up at Benjamin, pointing to her palm where his A would have been. She'd have to push one more button of Benjamin’s before she'd let them battle it out between each other, "But how did you feel when you betrayed us all? Your fellow kin, Benjamin! You stabbed me and your men in the back!" She let out a clipped laugh. "What about Prince Lukas have you been able to talk to him? Especially after you tried to blow him up?!" Amelia paused, staring at the ground, before looking up again with a wicked grin tugging at her lips, "Oh, aren't you surprised to see me, Ben? I'm so curious. Have I shocked you with my escapes yet, Ben? I not only managed to escape the noose," Her eyes flickered up at the Admiral, smiling smugly to herself, and then back to Benjamin. "But I also escaped a sure death. You even saw the lethal explosion with your own eyes, I watched y-" She stopped mid-sentence. A man had the nerve to slap her clean across the face. Always the Navy who killed the fun. She rubbed her numb red cheek. "Well, I didn't expect much different. You Navy men are too stiff." Amelia whipped out her sword. "You obviously came here to bring justice and law. Darn, I was really hoping you all wanted to hear my voice. But, I'm always up for a fight. Let's do this." She held the handle of her broadsword with both hands, holding it up at a slightly angled position, and cued her men with flick of the head, "Come on boys. We came here to rock this place."

Like memories of dying d a y s
    that deafen us like hurricanes

Notes - hdgsakjfdkhkjsdfasdf
    is all I can say... xD
    AND NOW BENJAMIN KILLS AMELIA
    AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
    God, we're evil xD
    Lyrics - Savior - Rise Against
    Words - 5,043... AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH. I'm going to cry xDDDD

Last edited by Yak on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:36 pm

OAKY...
    ALOT MORE DIALOGUE THAN I THOUGHT
    AND SORRY
    I IFNISHED CODING EARLIER
    BUT I HAD TO GO EAT DINNER xD
    I was hungry...
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:16 pm

AHHHHHH I ADDED A LITTLE MORE AND NOW I PASSED 5,000
    O________________________________________________________O
    I seriously sat there just screaming xDDD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:36 pm

O_________O
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    SO EXCITING JFKDSL;FSAKSD;K
    xDD
    now Peppahg posts xD I think... I'MCONFUSED

but I kinda have this idea xD WELL NOT REALLY
    o-o
    helpme xD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:37 pm

I CANT FIX THE THING AT THE TOP
    ITS PISSING ME OFF xD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:46 pm

AHHHHH NEVERMIND GOT IDEAAAA
    ISS PERFECT
    and it'll kind of get the old Benjamin back xDD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:48 pm

O___O
    TELL ME
    and then he stabs her... xD
    Oh the love xDDD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:50 pm

OKAY ONE SECOND, GET IN C-BOX
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:54 pm

I SAAAID, GO TO THE C-BOX D<
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:54 pm

which means now...
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:51 pm

SPOON, you can post now.
    He'll ge the letter and be like whatever, you decide
    and then he hears about the pirate raid and he has hope that amyeb it's Amelia returning like she said she would AND IT ISSS
    IDONTKNOW
    you don't have to post, DuckDuck can post BEnjamin,a d we had this plan that Benjamin would accidently would kill Amelia, and so him and Lukas would get in the fight xDDD
    BUT AMELIA COME SBACK DONT WORRRY
    YOULL SEEEE
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:02 pm

I probably should've put this into the R.P. sooner, but the town's name is Loroumain. xD I would always forget and just wind up putting Airtisua. xD FOR FUTURE REF. :BB
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:04 pm

AND I HAVE MY POST PLANNED. Very Happy IMA DO IT SOON. x3
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:20 pm

SOOON MEANING RIGHT NOWWWWW
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next