Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

3 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 3 Empty Re: a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

Post  Vertigo Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:53 pm

okay... so Peppah is posting and then it's me o-o I THINK. ohwell, that's what we're doing xD It'll give me time to think over what I want to do.. because I still don't know when it comes to when Amelia is there. SO MANY IDEAS AAHHHHHHHH
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 3 Empty Re: a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

Post  Vertigo Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:59 pm

AHHHHH AHHHHHH HHH AHHHHH AHAHAHHHHHHH
    HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:59 pm

HAHAHAHAHAH IT GOES ON FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:00 pm

now it looks like it's going backwards... PRETTY BACKWARDS SCROLL xD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:00 pm

okay freak out moment over..
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:05 pm

the scroll is really annoying me now xD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:36 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 3 20f3fca pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 3 Hvxk6h

/ / / / L u k a s 'William' W h i t e bane of Airtisua

___ B E H O L D H E R E C O M E S T H E S O N __
    Believe it, he was born to be the chosen one

Rage's legs pulsed thunderously over the stone flooring of the fort square as he carried Lukas into the forest. One more long stride and they were in the dark murk of the wilderness. Branches clawed at Lukas' cloak, snagging at it with a demonic hunger and ripping slits into it's maroon fabric. Lukas's eyes darted about as they reached the center of the forest. He stopped Rage with a sudden tug of his reins. The stallion's hooves dug into the soft pine bedding, kicking up red soil into his vision. He whirled Rage around as his gaze drifted about the forest frantically. A wall of old-growth trees and sprawling ferns filled his view. But no Amelia. He searched for the girl's curtain of black hair or the flash of her pale skintone. Nothing. He gave his surroundings one last scan. Nothing but the dull tone of olive and the coarse texture of bark. "Where is she?" He muttered with frustration. Good going, you dunce. You lost her. And yourself, he thought as he realized he had no idea where the fort was anymore. There was nothing but trees in every direction. Trees trees trees! He suddenly loathed trees. He gave a growl behind clenched teeth and kicked Rage into a trot, going back in the direction he'd come from. What if what he saw was just a raven or an animal? What if his eyes had deceived him and Amelia was still hanging from the gallows, a lone body. He grit his teeth. You idiot. Just go sprinting into the forest like a child after a squirrel. He stood up in the saddle as Rage smoothly trot back where they'd come from. His eyes saw a flash of stone in the tree gaps. Aha! There it is. He pulled one foot out of the stirrup and kicked Rage into a gallop as he sat back down. Flicking the cloak's hood back up over his features, he emerged from the forest. but he wasn't back in the fort's sqaure. Instead he'd drifted around to the fort's huge wooden double doors. Wow, he was really off course. Then suddenly two guards were coming at him, from towards the fort. "Ey, mate!" One of them yelled, waving an arm. Rage snorted and backed up, shuffling his feet. The guards stopped a few feet from the horse. Lukas' kept his eyes in shadow, looking up at them from under the brim of his hood. He could sense how intimidating he must've looked. "What's your business, mate?" The same guard questioned, folding his chain-mail laden arms. Lukas flicked back his hood to give them both a stony glare. "Can't even recognize your own prince?" His words had the potential for joking, but his narrowed, frozen bluegreen eyes and gruff, unforgiving voice forbade any humor. The guards then smiled and nodded. "Ah, hello your highness!" They both bowed in unison. Lukas dipped his head in acknowledgement. "May I ask what you were doin' in the forest, your highness?" The guard had the daring to ask when they were upright. Lukas gave them both an 'are you kidding me?' look. "Surely you two aren't so out of the loop you haven't heard." They both looked confused. Lukas gave a huff of impatience, his leg jumping in the stirrup. "There's a pirate on the loose. Now if you don't mind, I-" Then without warning someone burst out of the doors, their face covered in some black substance, and darted right past him into the forest. It was her! Lukas whirled around as the girl disappeared into the forest. "Good day then!" He yelled over his shoulder, then turned his head to see her silhouette dashing off before him like a frightened deer.

Lukas pulled Rage to a slow canter once again. He could tell that the stallion was really starting to get pissed off about all these speed changes. His large nostrils flared as Lukas pulled up before the girl, who was glaring at him. Her bright lime green eyes danced, glowing brighter than ever before because of the black stuff all around them. Lukas wondered what had happened, but before he could ask her, she leapt at him. Rage whinnied and stepped back, tossing his head towards the canopy. Lukas watched with wide eyes as she felt all over her body, even swiping at her fragile features, for a weapon. What was the matter with her? Didn't she recognize him? Was it his cloak....his cloak! He threw it back off his face. No luck. She slurred out a string of inflamed words."What an empty promise! Look, your plan. You know the plan you had to kill me, it didn't work. I'm still here." Oh my god, he thought. She thought he had wanted her to die. "Wha-?" He said, drawing his head back and looking at her with incredulity. But she cut him off, spouting out another muffled phrase before falling to her knees, a dazzled look on her face. "YOU KILLED ME!" She tried to yell, but it came out weak. He could only stare at her. Something must be wrong, he thought. This isn't really her. She must be loopy from the hanging. It was the only explanation. Then she leapt at him. Well, not exactly leapt. More like heaved. Rage threw back his head and stepped back. The girl came inches from him before falling to the ground. Lukas leaned over his stallion's neck to see her trying to get back to her feet. "What an empty promise! Look, your plan. You know the plan you had to kill me? It didn't work. I'm still here!" She repeated herself, and got sloppily to her feet, eyes darting. Then she pointed at him, and muttered something unintelligible, laughing to herself. And at him. She laughed again, repeating the words 'empty' and 'promises' over and over. Lukas watched now, knowing he could do nothing to bring her back to reality. So he waited for her to stop... or faint... or come back... Or whatever, just gawking at her the whole time. She shook her head with a manical satisfaction. Then she stopped, in thought. Her eyes met his for a moment. His heart flickered with hope. Then she ran. He shook his head and went after her, turning Rage into a gallop once more.

The sky was bleeding with tropical mid-morning colors that bathed the fort square in rich reds and grapefruits. Rage arched his neck and raced onto the cobblestones, his coat rippling with sweat and his mane flowing back like a flag. Lukas saw Amelia holding Benjamin in a would-be headlock and muttering something into his ear with a fatal dreaminess about her eyes. Lukas could nearly feel the venom in her voice. He hesitantly brought Rage up to the scene, sneaking up behind her in case he had to help Benjamin. Then his ears picked up the words, "I don't need you," and Amelia hit the ground.

For some reason Rage didn't protest when Lukas took the risk of trying to place Amelia's limp body in the saddle. The girl had weighed practically nothing, he'd noticed as he'd gazed upon her fragile, misleading exterior. He had leaned her against Rage's thick neck while he examined her. Her lips were a sickly bluish color and the greenish veins in her temples were bulging. He'd wiped the soot off her delicate face with the sleeve of his favorite blue coat, then mounted Rage behind her, draping his cloak over them both to keep her warm. He'd felt a small clench of his chest when he did it. Why did he do that whenever he was around her? You know why, Lukas. That same voice in the back of his head found it's way to the front. You're falling head over heels, boy.

Now they were on the rural road to the palace, which lay completely across the island from the fort. The sun had already hidden it's glowing rays behind the horizon, the atmosphere chilling around them. Curious stars peered down at them from beyond low storm clouds. A light mist growled down at them sadistically. Lukas wrapped the girl up tighter, then looked over at Benjamin and his crew, and back at Lane, who was riding a stolen draft horse. The palace lay in plain view, and Lukas was planning. They'd have to take the back road, the one that wound like a snake around to the back of the palace. That's where the stables and the docks were. He was already wondering why they hadn't met anyone yet, but didn't question it. Whatever the reason, he didn't want it to stop suddenly. He'd told Benjamin before they left that he had a surprise for them. Boy, was he right.

T H E C A L L I S F O R A W A R R I O R

.... Notes: Wouldn't it be funny if Amelia woke up in the saddle? xP And was all AHH GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PERV.
    .... Words: 1472 WHEEE.
    .... Lyrics: A Warrior's Call by VOLBEAT!

TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

https://odysseysend.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:04 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 3 2ljglms a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 3 Kcksd3
    BENJAMIN 'ARO' FORTEN

i wanna be there for you
    //S O M E O N E Y O U C A N C O M E T O //

Eyes scanning the scene, he felt himself go limp. He swore she was just here a second ago, he had seen her! Unless his mind was playing tricks on him… Maybe, maybe they took her somewhere else in case of an escape. Then there was no way he could get to her. He’d let her down. But this time it was fatal. Guilt rushed over him as the last night’s memories flashed in his mind. Leaning against the pole, he repeatedly hit his head against it, muttering curse words under his breath. Stupid, stupid… he thought, staring up at the dead guard’s body. If they had hung her somewhere else, why had he seen her here? Was it what he wanted to see? Maybe his mind really wanted her dead… Maybe he was a traitor deep down. His eyes watched the dead body swing back and forth in the slight breeze. “YOU STUPID MAN KILLERS!” He screamed, climbing up and snapping the rope hanging the man. He picked up the guard’s body and tossed it over the fence that separated the hanging grounds from the road. Benjamin then spit on it, feeling slight tears reach his eyes. Oh god Benjamin, not now… He thought, biting his lip. Turning around, he rubbed his face, almost hoping when he stopped and opened his eyes Amelia would be standing there grinning. Then she would tell him about her great escape and how she defeated them all. But when he opened them, he was faced with reality. Amelia was gone, dead or alive, he couldn’t get to her. He was a traitor. If only he could have been stronger and not almost died. The stupid sword should not have pierced through him, but it did. Because of his stupid carelessness, Amelia was probably dead. Because of him… “Because of me.” He whimpered as he clung to the pole where the man had been hanging.

Benjamin stood there for a good five minutes before he felt a pat on his back. “Hey, Benjamin, sorry about the girl… We didn’t slow you down right?” His second mate asked with a tone of sympathy Benjamin had never heard before. He shook his head in response, though deep down he wondered if maybe they had. If he hadn’t caught up with them, maybe they could have been here earlier for her transfer. Or if she was hung here and was already taken away, he could have stopped it. Benjamin pounded on the post again, ignoring the shooting pains in his stomach from the sudden use of muscles. He opened his blue eyes and saw his crew just standing around. What were they doing? Why not help him kill all these bastards once and for all so he didn’t have to feel this heart-wrenching again? Fury ran through his veins as he stood up straight, tossing his cloak to the ground. The wind caught it in its current, taking the cloak flying farther and farther away. Benjamin watched it for a moment before dusting off his pants, his face stern and serious. “Give me your sword.” He commanded, holding out his hand. His second mate just stared at him, obviously concerned. “May I ask why, Captain?” The man hesitantly took a step backwards. Benjamin glared at him, his eyes could have pierced through the man if he wanted to. “Because. I. Said. So.” He hissed, stepping forward. “Now, give it to me. Surely you aren’t disobeying an order?” His voice was taunting and carried a new tone to it; a blood thirsty rage. His crewmate just shook his head though, taking his sword out. “You want it Benjamin? Come and get it…” The man then took off running in the fenced off hanging center.

Grumbling under his breath, Benjamin tried to grab at the man’s throat but missed. “I SWEAR WHEN I GET A HOLD OF YOU I’LL--” Benjamin’s voice was cut off as he tripped over a fallen rope. He landed with a thud on his stomach, which then sent shooting pain up and down his stomach and back. He rolled onto his back groaning, wishing he knew where he had put that stupid liquor. He could have really used it right then… But he scrambled to his feet sorely, his eyes scanning for the man. Out of no where he was grabbed by the hair and was in a head-lock. Benjamin threw his elbow into the man’s stomach, the grip suddenly loosening. For a moment he stood there choking but then lunged himself at the man. Both landed on the floor, limbs sprawling everywhere. Benjamin’s fingers grasped the sword a few times, but before he got full control, his second-mate would hit it out of his hands. Before he knew it, he was on top of him, both of them holding each other’s necks, tightly at that. “Give me the d--- sword,” Benjamin managed to choke out between quick breaths. “Never.” The man hissed back. Both of the men struggled on the ground for what seemed like hours, was actually ten minutes at the most. Finally though, Benjamin succeeded in grabbing the sword. “HAHA! I got the sword, you filthy man.” Benjamin turned around to face his second mate, but as he did, he heard the sickening of a sword slicing human flesh. His eyes watched in horror as his sword cut through his second-mate’s stomach. The man stared at him, no anger or sadness on his face. Only pity. Why was he looking pitiful at him? He wasn’t the one dying! Benjamin tried to spit out words, but he was frozen in time. The man’s breaths grew shorter, but Benjamin managed to hear the last words. “I was.. only… trying to… protect you… Ben--” Before the man finished his body fell limp on the floor. Benjamin just stared at his friend’s dead body. The man’s eyes stared up at the sky, all life drained out of his body. Kneeling down, he slid his friend’s eyelids down. He pulled out the sword but immediately dropped it to the floor. Had he just killed him? “Oh god, what have I done?” Benjamin choked out, backed up farther and farther away.

His steps went from light to extremely heavy. He felt like a lump of bricks was just placed on his back, gravity pulling him closer and closer to the floor. In exactly two hours he lost two people, Amelia and his second mate. Both of their deaths his fault. HIS FAULT. Tears stained his cheeks; he could not hold them in anymore. This was it, the end. Why couldn’t he have died earlier? He didn’t want to be alive anymore. Who cared if he had a life to live still… It would be pointless without his best friend and Amelia. Well, she probably wouldn’t have joined him anyways. But the knowing that she was still alive and seeing the world could’ve kept him going. Maybe… just maybe. The memories flashed in his mind again. The bar, the fight in the street, the woods, the boat, the sword… his dreams. His dreams, oh god. Were they even dreams? Nightmares, maybe? Or visions… either way, they had felt so real. He remembered how happy he was to wake up to reality, but this time in his body and not some spirit’s. And now he wanted to die. End his horrible messed up life that seemed to be getting worse by the minute. Who knew, his crew might have seen him kill his second-mate and deemed him unworthy. If he continued, he’d be all alone and eventually caught and hanged. Or live alone in a far away house, by himself, until he grew old. Not very exciting, not the way he wanted to end. Maybe if he killed himself now with something exciting, everyone would remember him! Not just some crazy eighteen year old traitor, or worse, a forgotten soul. The tears had stopped rolling down his cheeks, but he felt fuzzy. The world was spinning, his head aching from all this pain. “Oh God, please, just kill me now. End this pain and misery. I can’t handle it anymore…” Benjamin’s voice cracked at the last sentence, sending his body into a shivering fit. He wasn’t cold, even though his chest was bare again. He just couldn’t stop shaking… all this guilt was eating him alive. And now he was hearing Amelia’s voice screaming his name. “Benjamin! Benjamin!”

Great, now he was hearing voices. He whacked himself in the head a few times, trying to stop Amelia’s voice repeating his name in his head. “LEAVE ME ALONE!” He screamed, his heart pounding a million beats a minute with his head. Benjamin clenched his teeth as he grabbed his head, closing his eyes. “GO AWAY VOICES, JUST GO AWAY.” His voice was getting raspy and he felt pain in his throat. Great, now he was losing his voice! What else would he lose now, huh? Suddenly, air wasn’t reaching his lungs anymore. He choked and tried to rip the arm off his throat. Yep, he was right. His crew had seen his fight and was now choking him to death. Benjamin stopped fighting, letting the air slowly leave him. But then, the grasp let go. Air reached him again, and he took it in gratefully. “Guys, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to kill him, honest. It was an ac--” Benjamin’s voice halted as he heard the voice whisper in his ear. “I’m alive…” The voice seemed so real, he could even feel its breath in his ear. No, it couldn’t be. She was dead, gone. For a moment, he stood there, trying to grasp the idea of her actually being here. Turning around, he saw her little body standing there. Frowning, he reached out and touched human flesh. Warm and her breath ran over his fingers and hands. He then let go as he heard her words. Oh yeah, she was mad still. Biting his lip, he ignored her gaze and stared at the ground as he watched her unstable limbs walk backwards. “You let me die, Benjamin! You never came for me! TRAITOR…..Benjamin, you let me die.” The words hit him like a brick wall. They were all true, he knew it. Half of him hadn’t even wanted to come here and save her, she said she didn’t need help. Benjamin looked up as she started cackling. Frowning, he watched her. She didn’t seem herself.. or maybe this was herself and earlier she was just playing him at the bar. OH MY GOD. I started to fall in love with a maniac… He thought, barely hearing the rest of her words. But one line caught his attention. “I don’t need you.” His throat closed up as he held in tears. Those words, he was right. He shouldn’t have come. She didn’t need him, look she was alive and what had he done? Nothing. Benjamin was a traitor. He didn’t deserve the name of a pirate; he was just another man in this cruel world. But as her body fell to the ground, he ran to her side and caught her body before it hit the hard wood. He held back tears this time, but just stared at her for a few seconds. He wanted to say so much to her. Yell at her, defend himself, explain himself, tell him about his brush with death, tell her his real feelings, but the only words that slipped out of his mouth was, “But Amelia… I need you.”

Benjamin held her limp body in his arms, trying to shake her awake. “Come on Amelia, don’t pass out on me. Come on, wake up.” Benjamin soothed, shaking her little frame in his arms. No luck, her eyes were glued shut and he knew she had slipped into unconsciousness. Hopefully no concussion, he couldn’t let her die when he was so close. So close, he could touch her. No, she couldn’t die. Not now. Benjamin shook her again in frustration. “GO JUST WAKE UP ALREADY.” He screamed, closing his eyes and leaning his head against the hanging post. He heard the sound of hooves against the stone and looked up to see the prince walking toward him. At this moment, somehow, he was sort of glad to see him. He may be the last person who would talk to him. His crewmates probably hated him; Amelia was passed out and still hated him, so otherwise he was all alone. Reluctantly, he let the prince take the girl out of his arms and watched as he placed her on his horse. Right, it was time to go… Get out of here before more guards, or worse, soldiers came. He jumped back onto the black stallion he rode here, his side aching again. Digging into his pockets, he found the almost empty liquor bottle. Benjamin chugged it all, not bothering if he got drunk. Besides, he knew that it would be the end soon. As they rode to the palace, he followed in silence at the end of the group. No one gave him eye contact, all his crewmates ignoring him. No matter how hard he tried to get their attention, they just ignored him. Benjamin sighed, wishing they had arrived there already. He just wanted this all to be over, this pain to go away.

Finally, they had reached the palace. Except, it was the stables and docks. He jumped down, tying the stallion onto the post as he walked into the stables to sit down for a little. God, he didn’t know how exhausted he was until he actually sat down. His eyes felt heavy and his body ached all over, but he knew he had to go soon. In his pocket, he pulled out his spare ink pen and paper and started writing on the floor.

Dear Amelia,

There’s so much I want to say, but I don’t have enough time. Right now you’re passed out after escaping from the noose. Wow, I bet that is some big story. I wish you could’ve told me… I want to apologize for my behavior; I didn’t mean to betray you like I did. I know I’m a traitor, half of me didn’t even want to come to rescue yesterday night. Though, I do beg that you forgive me. I’m so confused right now; I even killed my second-mate. On accident though, I swear. But right now, I have a feeling if I continue this way I’m going to end up either alone in hiding or being hung. I don’t want to be forgotten, Amelia. I want people to tell their children about me, how I was different. So dying off slowly alone or being hung is not going to help.

You were right though, about not needing me. I guess I should not have jumped for you, I don’t know what I was doing. I’ve never felt this way before, but I know that you don’t feel the same. I understand, truly I do. I’m just glad that you’re okay. That might be the thing keeping me alive for now. For now.

I wish it didn’t have to end like this, I wish we could have been normal. Maybe have a normal life or something. Well not normal, because nothing average happens with us. Haha. Well Amelia, you keep kicking some pirate butt out there. If you escaped Airtisua’s noose then you can do anything, honestly. At least you’ll be remembered, hah.

Well Amelia, I guess this is goodbye. I wish I could tell all these things to you face-to-face, but I’m afraid you might change my mind, or worse not. It hurts me inside a lot to hear the words you told me before you passed out, but what was worse that it was all true. I had let you die, I hadn’t come for you, and I’m a traitor. Please forgive me. Maybe we’ll see each other in another life…

Sincerely,
    Benjamin Aro Forten

P.S. Any man who gets you is lucky; I wish I could’ve been that lucky. It was a pleasure working with you; we did kind of make a good team against those men. Oh, and try to stay out of trouble okay?

Benjamin folded the letter up, laying there for a moment in the straw. This was it. He was actually leaving. But he needed to act fast before he started to talk or think himself out of it. Like he said in the letter, he didn’t want to die forgotten. After a minute of sitting there and regaining energy, he stood up with the folded piece of paper. He looked around for a moment, before finding the prince. He walked up to him, each step making him wonder if he was doing the right thing. Stop it Benjamin, you have to go through with it. Don’t back down now. His voice was talking to him. This is the right thing to do. Deep down, he didn’t agree with it. What if the voice was wrong? What if it wasn’t the right thing and he was making the biggest mistake of his life? Benjamin stopped a few feet from the prince. Suddenly, his legs started to move without his mind even telling him too. He tapped the prince on the shoulder and waited for him to turn around. As he did, he handed the letter to him. “Uhh, could you give this to Amelia when she wakes up?” He asked, staring at the letter and slowly let go as the prince took a hold of it. Benjamin nodded to him, just standing there for a moment. He picked up a random sword on the floor, sliding it into his left side pocket. “Well, I guess this is goodbye…” He muttered, his eyes sad and full of guilt. But he forced on a smile, to show he was okay. Benjamin turned his back and started towards the forest. He didn’t know where he was going, but he knew that he was leaving soon. And he’d leave this world with a loud bang. No one would forget him then, never.

here you are down on your knees a g a i n- - -

notes// AHHHHHH. okay, so I had this idea xD like Amelia wakes up and gets letter and she’s like: O-O UHOH. And so like chases after him and … something like that xD I DON’T KNOW. but there xD oh and my mom came in so I’m going to have to stay off for a little
    words// 3,022
    lyrics// There For You ~ Flyleaf & Again ~ Flyleaf

Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:59 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 3 Hgdthd10 a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 3 F525x10
    - - - - Amelia Bladeflint
    a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 3 33di5b8

In those few seconds she had lost all control of her body and fallen her eyes snapped shut, fading out the light of day. She slowly slipped into a state of unconsciousness and her body fell completely limp in Benjamin's arms. The words he shouted at her were distant mumbles. Amelia could still sense things and hear things, but that was about it. Until she slipped totally away. The real world slipped through her fingers as she spun out of control into blackness. She kept falling and falling and falling, until she woke up in that dream world she had last visited the other day at the fight scene. Her eyes flashed open, scanning the area around. She was half-expecting to end up here, like she knew it was coming but didn't want to admit it. She didn't mind the place much, but she wanted out. She wanted back to the real world where she could finish what she had started with Benjamin; whooping his butt. Her fingers dug into the fine grains of sand, imagining his head was between his neck, squeezing the life out of him. Amelia looked down as she pulled her hand out of the sea of sand, and let the small rock grains slip through her fingers. It hadn't hit her yet that she was entirely surrounded by sand; a sand hello hole with no escape. Her somewhat dull and glazed over eyes looked uneasily around. Miles and miles of sand stretched out in every direction, with dunes rising and sinking like waves of the sea. The sky was a blinding baby blue with absolutely no clouds hanging around. The sun was about ten times bigger than the sun in the real worlds. It's swelled circle took up half the sky, and left the sand sea unbearably hot. The heat radiated off the sand, simmering and sizzling and making everything look almost blurry.

Amelia shook her head and stumbled around on her hands and knees looking for shelter from the sun. Without a second thought. Amelia fell back onto her back and pulled at the string that laced up her pale red corset that hugged her tiny frame. The string slipped through all the holes until the corset swung open without the string to keep it in place. Amelia pulled viciously at the corset, ripping it off to reveal the skimpy undershirt she wore underneath the corset. She then pulled at her pant legs until she had ripped off enough fabric to pass them off as barely there shorts. Everything seemed so much cooler without all the layers of clothing. Hah, she'd have to tell the others about this. How she practically had stripped in her dream; it'd make a good bar story. Her black hair piled into messy waves at the back of her neck was like a magnet soaking up every bit of sunlight. Amelia pulled it back into a lose bun just at the nape of her neck. Now she was all set to take on whatever this dream would throw at her. Standing up, Amelia let her feet sink deep into the sand trying to find the cooler sand to run her toes through. This dream was so... empty.

As she took in a deep breath she tried to reflect on what had happened jus before she had passed out, she could barely recall anything. The last thing she remembered was trapping Benjamin in a head lock. Oh, Benjamin. She smiled just thinking about him. He was lucky his skin was saved. If she could have strangled him to death she would have. Revenge wasn't always the answer, but it always left her with this feeling of fulfillment, like everything was in balance again. She scratched the back of her had as she stared out into the distance. Amelia blinked, and as soon as she opened her eyes the desert wasn’t just an oasis of sand anymore, it was home to over a thousand men all coming towards her. What?! Amelia rubbed her eyes and shook her head before looking back out again. Those men weren't there a second ago. But then again this wasn't real life. Maybe they couldn't harm her. So instead of running away, Amelia stood there perplexed, letting the men come to her. She was right, they charged at her like a herd of zebras escaping from lions about to catch dinner. But that was it. They charged right passed her, not even bothering to glance at her. Amelia was buffeted back and forth by the breeze the men made as they ran past her. And as soon as they had come, they were gone. All of them. Sighing, Amelia picked up her feet out of the sand and took off running. She'd find some escape somehow. She wasn't about to be trapped in here with barbaric charging men in some sand desert for another second. Amelia kept on running, until she tripped and fell face first in the sand, but this seemed to be her escape as she started to slowly sink into the sand, letting it engulf her.

Amelia's eyes flashed open again, except this time she was sure she was back in the real world. She looked around but it was nothing but pure darkness. It was God awfully stuffy wherever she was too. Her hands reached above her, touching something soft and pushing it off her. The light of day flooded into her eyes, blinding her. Amelia snapped her green eyes shut, and used her hand to cover her face as she slowly sat up. She could feel whatever she was sitting on moving... Slowly, she un-shielded her face and stole a glance around her again. Okay. This was it, this was the real world. But she wasn't where she remembered being last, in the court yard of the fort, strangling Benjamin. Instead now, she was on a horse. On a horse! Amelia was careful to remain quiet and no make any sudden movements to make her presence noticeable. She must have been captured somehow and was being dragged off back to the jail. Oh God! Not the jail. Amelia's hand brushed past the back of the man in front of her gently as she took in everything that she had woken up to. She looked over her shoulder and saw him. Benjamin. Her heart almost leaped at the site of him, but she had to remind herself again she wasn't going to fall for him, or any man. Ever. Reluctantly, Amelia crossed her heart, promising to herself she'd never fall for a man ever again. She'd have to push these feelings for Benjamin away. Last time her mom followed her heart she ended up stoned to death and her father hung. Amelia's stomach dropped as she thought about her parents. She never really thought about them, but what happened to them had made a huge impact on Amelia. Amelia would do everything in her power to avoid what happened to her parents, and if that meant not falling in love she was in for it.

They finally arrived at the castle and she watched Benjamin leave out of sight. Nobody had taken notice to her yet, and she kind of liked it that way. Quickly, she slipped off the back of the horse hoping whoever she was sitting with wouldn't notice. Whoever the whoever was. Though, it was either Lukas or one of Benjamin's pirates friends. She didn't know exactly, but if it was one of those navy officers they wouldn't have been so calm about all this. They would have made a grand show out of it. Amelia let the growing darkness hide her from plain sight as she ran after Benjamin. But just as she took her first step, she tripped over her foot, falling face first on the ground with a loud OUF. Instead of fighting it, and getting up, she just laid there in defeat. So much had happened today, and she was totally exhausted that she just fell asleep, right there on the ground.

Waiting for the e n d to c o m e
    Wishing I had strength to stand

Notes - OKAY not much happened, and she fell asleep so Lukas can carry her into castle and give note whatever xD
    Lyrics - Waiting for the End - Linkin Park
    Words - 1,346

Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Location : on muh spinnay chaiirr 8D ... I've been expecting you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:47 pm

PEPPAH PEPPAH PEPPAH PEPPAH COME BACK AND POST WE'RE DYING HERE
    OHMYGOD

fjdskfskjfasklfds
    fsklajfdsl;a
    dsfljads
    jalsjf
    sa;klds
    l;s
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:42 pm

AHAHAHA I got Noxzema on. :DD Anyway I have an idea. Whenever Ben leaves Lukas is all AHH YOU COWARD HOW DARE YOU LEAVE HER?! And then he EITHER goes after him in a mad fit, and Amelia starts wandering around, and finds them fighting is is like OMG YOU IDIOTS BREAK IT UP. OR Lukas just gets over it and wakes Amelia up himself. xP
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:34 am

OHMYGOD
    OHMYGOD
    I GOT THE WORST IDEA EVER
    I SHARE IT ANYWAYS BECAUSE IS FUNNAAAY xD
    OKAYOKA.,..
    I'm crackingusfd
    I sat therefora minute trying to calm myself down o-o
    OKAYANYWAYS
    so Lukas will read the letter and will be like Aww .__. SOCUTE, WAIT HEY HE HAS FEELINGS FOR HER. WHATEVER THAT PART DOSNT REALLY MATTER But he ends up faling asleep and whatever and Amelia wakes up and sees the lette and is like o-o -steals letta- 8D ... -reads- o-o ohmygod... BENJAMIIIIINNNN DONT KEEEL YOURSELF HOLD ON I DOTN KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN THIS PART actually I didn't really plan this part weelll, ITS THE NEXT PART THAT WAS MY BIG PLAN xDD OKAY ANYWAYS so she's just like o-o GOTTAGOSAVETHATIDIOT

... I DONT KNOW
    NEVERMIND
    ILL JUST TELL BIG IDEAAA
    like Amelia ... sHE DOUBLE PLAYS THEEEM xDDD
    she'll like hook up with both of them then they feel so smug xD
    NONONONVERKMIND I DECIDED I DON TLIKE IDEAAA

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I JUST REMEMBERED
    she was going to try and kill Lukas and Benjamin xDD
    RIGHTWIRGHT
    Lukas gets the ltter and falls asleep and she's like LETTA -steals- 8D ... -reads- o-e
    so she reads the letter and is like ... YEAH. AT LEAST HE GETS IT. HE DOESNT DESERVE ME. I DONT NEED HIM. IKEELHIM AHAHHAHAH HE LET ME ALMOST DIEEE. and then she comes up with the plan to kill two birds with one stone, like kidnap Lukas, and kill him and frame BEnjamin for the kidnapping and murder so he's sure to die xDD she's so... xDDD ILOVEHER ANYWAYS. OKAYSO she uses BEnjamin's note, and adds onto it at the bottom like saying how he kidnapped Lukas and is going to kill him and is bragging about it in the letter and how he stole one of the ships (IMPORTANT IS HOW BENJAMIN WILL FIND THEM LATTER) and Amelia leaves it on Luka's' desk in plain sight. AND THEN So she's like with Lukas, Aww he's sleeping. Smile -whacks in head- so Lukas is like knocked out and steals one of the ships at the dock. And Benjamin comes back because he just wants to say good bye to Amelia to her face and he finds th eletter and is like o___o I DONT REMEMBER WRITING THAT. LUKAS? AMELIA? HEY WAIT THAT'S NOT MY HAND WRITING... AMELIA. wow, she can hold a grudge xD WAIT. SHES GOING TO KILL LUKAS? o-o GOTTA GO SAVE HIS BUTT FROM THAT CRAZY MORON. and so yeah, he sneaks onto the ship xD AND THEN Lukas is like AMELIA I TRIED TO SAVE YOU her: NONSENSE. IT WAS ALL A PART OF A BIG SCHEME TO KILL ME! BUT EVEN THE PRINCE CANT TRICK ME!him: YOURE INSANE. I TRIED TO COME her: BUT YOU WERENT THERE. D< YOU NEVER CAME FOR MEEE. NOW I KILL YOU D< Benjmain: AMELIAAAAAa -slow motion jump- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE WAS BUSY SAVING MY DEAD BUTT TO HELP YOU... I'm sorry her: o____________________________________________________o ANDWHATEVER and they figure it out and then WE USE SPOONS IDEA Lukas is all like HOW SELFISH CAN YOU BE? YOU COWARD FOR LEAVING HER. I BET I CAN TAKE BETTER CARE OF HER
    ANd THEY FIGHT AND YEAH xD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:36 am

I like. :B I just gotta figure this out....braindead at the moment. I NEED BREAKFAST BRBBZZZZ.
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:37 pm

HAHAHAHAAHHAHA LET'S DO IT I LOVE IT xD

IT's like so dramatic but like unexpected. so like us...
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:02 pm

Uh....does Amelia kidnap Lukas after she knocks him out and puts the letter on the desk? o.o
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:25 pm

YEAH
    DUUUH
    AND THANKS FOR POSTIN GGUYYYS
    I JUST LOVED READING IT. IT JUST MADE THOSE TRAVELING FOR LIKE TNE HOURS SO WORTH IT.
    I was in suspense thinking soemone posted and I come home and YOU ASK ME QUESTIONNSS
    I'm so let down. I don't think we can talk anymore. IM TOO SADDENED xD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:50 pm

I.I
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:12 am

I WAS WAITING FOR PEPPAH O-O'
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:23 am

PEPPPAAAAH OH DEAREST PEPPAAAH GET ON AND POST 8D PLEASE NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NWO OW NOW NOW NOW NOWOW NWO NWO NWO NOW OW NWO NWONOW

by the way, I have another idea after Goose's xD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:29 pm

someone needs to post xD I have all this muse
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:51 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 3 20f3fca pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 3 Hvxk6h

/ / / / L u k a s 'William' W h i t e bane of Airtisua

___ B E H O L D H E R E C O M E S T H E S O N __
    Believe it, he was born to be the chosen one

Lukas felt something tugging at his cloak. With a knit of his brows, he looked back to see Amelia trying to dash off into the night. "Hey!" He leapt off Rage, stumbling over the excessive amount of burgundy fabric wrapped about him. Then Amelia tripped in her excitement, making a theatrically slow arc as she fell to the earth. A clutzy 'Oof' and she fell silent. Lukas tore off the cumbersome cloak and threw it to the ground. "Oh my god." He mumbled, kneeling at the girl's side. "Are you okay?" He whispered, grappling for a response. When he heard none, he rolled her over gently, wrapping his arm under her back to sit her up. A new set of red scrapes were hatched across her face. "God..." He shook his head, adjusting her weight in his arms. Her head bobbed about. "This girl.." He sighed and pushed himself to his feet. Then he regarded Benjamin's dark silhouette in the dim light. "She's fine, Ben. Just being what you call obstinate."

Once Lukas had managed to get Amelia back in the saddle, this time in front of him, they made off again for the palace. The manse's forboding cupolas scaled the atmosphere, the pennants tipping each one flying Airtisua's colors, navy, gold and black, which couldn't be made out in the dim light but which Lukas had committed to memory. Lukas felt a brief wave of pride hit him as he realized one day those colors would represent him, and vice versa. Then as he looked down at Amelia, he felt longing. Why was that? Why did he feel this everlasting sense of dread every time he looked at her? Then it hit him. Once tomorrow came, she would no longer be here. If his plan succeeded, she would be off to once more roam the seas. And if not ...she would die. He cringed to think of it. But that explained his deadly emotional cocktail of dismay and wist. After dawn came she'd be out of his life forever. He didn't know if he was ready for that yet. He hadn't even gotten to know her yet. Gotten to know what she liked, what was her favorite color, what made her laugh, what he could do to capture her heart. But he had also seen the way she looked at Benjamin. And so, he thought, what he was doing here was the right thing. For, even though she tried to hide it with a tough, independent facade, she held more feeling in her heart for the young lad riding behind him than she would ever have for him.

Rage's hooves clipped against the cobblestones of the stable courtyard. He flipped his head up impatiently, longing for the comfort of his stall. Lukas dismounted quickly, scooping Amelia up in his arms. "We'll all take a short rest, I suppose." He said to everyone surrounding him. "Then I'll show you what I brought you here for." He smirked at Benjamin and his crew, then looked down at Amelia. Still sleeping, like a little child. So light in his arms. So delicate and yet so fierce. He walked into the stable; Rage followed, immediately turning into his stable and curling up in the straw with a bellowing snort. Lukas used his boots to kick up a small pile of straw in the hay loft above the stables. He laid Amelia in it and assigned Lane to watch over her while he fed Rage downstairs.

As soon as Rage had been watered, fed, and his hooves checked for stones, the stallion instantly fell asleep, snoring into the straw. Lukas gave a chuckle of amusement, standing akimbo in the stall doorway. He felt a tap on the shoulder. He turned to see Benjamin, a sheepish look on his face, holding out a meticulously folded sheet of paper . “Uhh, could you give this to Amelia when she wakes up?” Lukas took the paper, eyebrows knit, but said nothing. He couldn't quite understand what Benjamin was doing. The kid bent to pick up a sword laying on the floor near Rage's stall wall. Lukas stood frozen, his hand still outreached as he looked down at the paper and waited for Ben to explain what he was getting at. “Well, I guess this is goodbye…” He muttered sheepishly and turned away, strolling out of the stable. Lukas looked on until he was out of sight. Wait. What just happened? Lukas jogged out of the stable, looking around for any sign of the kid. He was gone. Vanished into the night air. "Ben?" He called softly, his breath chilling into a frosty fog that wisped away. Then he remembered the paper he held in his hand. He quickly unfolded it, reading it, feeling a bit like a traitor for doing so. As his eyes scanned the last line, Lukas felt an iron weight tug at his chest, dragging down his heart. Boy, was that kid in love. So in love... he was leaving.

Lukas wondered what he should do. What would Amelia do when she saw the letter? Lukas imagined she'd either be hurt beyond words, or, more likely, enraged. A danger to others and herself... Something she'd been for a while now. Lukas felt strangely detached as he went back inside and placed the letter inside a random desk drawer at the attached stable office. He concluded it would be better she didn't read it. He kept thinking to himself, this is the right thing. She shouldn't read it. It'll only make her mad. As he went back up to the hay loft, Lane was sitting on a crate beside Amelia's sleeping figure. "I'll take it from here," He said to the obviously exhausted stable boy. Lane stood up, eyes glazed and heavy, and trudged downstairs. Lukas sat, leaned against the cool wooden wall, as the effects of these last two days caught up with him. He leaned his head back against the wall, letting his eyes close, a sigh escaping from him. He began thinking about how much Lane must've trusted him, to follow him about, without fail, without a question. Those were his last thoughts before drifting away.

T H E C A L L I S F O R A W A R R I O R

.... Notes: TOOK FOREVER. YOU AIN'T MAD.
    .... Words: 1033
    .... Lyrics: A Warrior's Call by VOLBEAT!

Last edited by TheElves on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:09 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 3 Hgdthd10 a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 3 F525x10
    - - - - Amelia Bladeflint
    you'd think that I'd somehow figure out
    .................... - - -that if you strike that match
    ................you're b o u n d to feel the f l a m e

The first rays of sun had managed to filter through the window of the stable. Amelia stirred in a last vain attempt to remain sleeping. "Sleeeep. Sleep." She mumbled, still half asleep. She rolled on to her face, the fresh straw digging into her fresh cuts she earned last night. Her whole body winced in pain as she shot up to her feet. For the most part she remained silent as she glanced around her. Once again she had no idea where she was. Man, it was starting to get old fast. She looked down at her feet where she was standing in straw and the place reeked of horses. Horses? She smiled absently. If there was one thing she loved more than the sea it'd be a horse. But why was she in a stable? The floor creaked with her sudden weight changes as she looked around. She noticed Lukas, asleep in a chair. Lukas! The simmered down rage from earlier was triggered again. He hadn't come for her. He didn't want to help her. He wanted to kill her. Amelia tightened her fists as she spun out in a fury. Green eyes danced around looking for something she could get her hands onto and end this once and for all. There wasn't anything but hay. Her lips formed a pout. Well she could always choke him? No. She wanted something... a little more painful.

Amelia stumbled around until she found a door. She took in a deep breath and looked around for anyone before pushing the door and slipping into the room. There wasn't anything in here except a drawer and a chair a book shelf and some other stuff. She threw herself onto the chair and pulled at all the drawers, scrambling through papers and a small dagger nestled neatly with the papers. Her tiny fingers reached for the blade and set it aside on the desk. Tiny daggers dealt little pain; she wouldn't settle for little pain. She wanted Lukas to regret everything as he slowly died in a long agonizing death. Frowning, she dug through the top drawer. The only thing in it was a letter, folded carefully in half. The black ink had bleeded through the thin paper. Her green eyes were caught by a single word: Benjamin.

She reached for the letter, pulling it out from the desk gently as if any sudden movement would cause the paper to crumble to pieces. Why was she so drawn to this letter? There was a million other Benjamins in this world, it couldn't possibly be from her Benjamin. Whatever, she'd read it anyways her Benjamin's or not. She slid open the letter, putting it under the light the single yellow candle cast. She could barely hold her hands still as her eyes glanced over the black inked words. 'I know I’m a traitor, half of me didn’t even want to come to rescue yesterday night.' Those words sent her spiraling into a wrath poisoned with vengeance. Her grip tightened subconsciously, crumbling the flimsy paper in her hands. She leaned back in the chair, catching her breath in an attempt to cool herself down. Why was she falling so hard for the boy? His words would've had no affect on her if he hadn't creeped into her heart like he did. She sat there, hitting her head against the wall behind her repeatably before she had convinced herself she didn't care what Benjamin said. She un-crumpled the paper, running her hand over it to flatten it out on the desk and kept reading. She stopped half way through the letter. Leaning back in the chair, she crossed her arms and reflected on what she had read. The whole thing about it was him admitting to the fact he betrayed her. The thought of him telling her to her face the words he had written down on paper only added fuel to her rage. He was smart for writing it out on paper. If he had told this to her to her face, he would have been passed on to the after life. Amelia used her hand to wipe her face.

And then it hit her. A big idea. Her lips twisted into her wicked grin as the idea unfolded before her. It was the perfect crime. It'd knock both Lukas and Benjamin out of the picture; for good. She looked at the piece of paper glaring up at her. She'd frame Benjamin. Frame Benjamin for the murder of Prince Lukas. The murder she'd commit. Amelia fingered the feathered pen before dipping it in the ink pot, she paused and let the words come to her and scribbled them off on the crumbled paper trying to match the hand writing of Benjamin.

Oh, and P.P.S. I've taken Prince Lukas off your hands for you. I'm leaving with the ship Lukas so generously provided for me. Until then, fair winds and following seas.

Amelia smirked. It was simple and to the point. She threw the pen across the room and pushed the chair out so she could get up. She was in the home stretch. All she had to do was kidnap Lukas and take off on the ship by the dock she had noticed the night before. Amelia grabbed the dagger, slipping it in her boot until she'd need it. She ran around the stabled looking for rope or something to tie Lukas up with, and something to knock him out with. A rope hanging in front of one of the stall doors would do, and the pitch fork up in the hay loft used to gather hay would work just fine too. Amelia crawled on her hands and knees up the stairs, trying to keep as quiet as a mouse and unseen. She reached up to brush the brim of her hat that would sit nicely just above her brow, but she had left it on her ship. She felt around her head, hoping she might have worn it out. But no. Her heart dropped thinking about her ship and hat. A pirate didn't own many things, but a hat, their sword and their clothes were their prized possessions. Losing her hat and ship was like losing a dog or a house, something valuable. Amelia bit her lip, trying to hold back the swelling emotions. She had to silently remind herself of her mission. Knock out the prince, Amelia. She grabbed for the pitch fork hanging on the wall and ran it over in her hands. There was a slight hesitancy in her actions. She couldn't just hit him in the head with the pitch fork, something was holding her back. She stood in front of Lukas, frowning slightly. Why couldn't she just hit him in the head and get on with it? Bending down on one knee, she looked up towards his sleeping face and started to wonder if he had managed to creep inside her heart as well. Oh no, no, no. She had just promised herself she wasn't going to fall in love, ever. First she was falling for Benjamin. Now Lukas? Amelia fell backwards, grabbing the side of her head with her hands. "No Amelia. No! You've gone soft." She muttered under her breath. She couldn't go soft. She was Amelia Bladeflint. Feared pirate of the seven seas. Her grip tightened around the wood of the pitch fork with a renewed fury. Whatever Benjamin and Lukas did to her... emotionally, was really screwing her up. Bad. She couldn't even think straight anymore. What happened to that always on her toes, quick to think, saucy wench? That Amelia wasn't shy to beat anyone up. Now, she had regrets. She never had regrets before. What was going on? She wouldn't let herself become some soft push-over. No. That would never happen.

Wiping her brow, Amelia stood up and delivered a blow straight to the sleeping prince's head. Good enough to keep him sleeping like a baby until they reached the ship. Quickly, she used the rope from earlier to bind his hands and feet and then pushed him off the chair. Amelia didn't even flinch as he hit the floor. That was a good sign, she was on the right path again - the path of a pirate. Amelia knew she wouldn't be able to carry him all the way to the ship. She'd have to drag him... down the stairs. Well that would be entertaining. Sighing, Amelia grabbed his feet and put all her weight into dragging the man across the room and to the stairs. She stood there at the top of the stairs debating whether to drag him down the stairs or just push him down. Dragging would be too much work. She'd need enough energy to at least get him to the boat. With the tip of her boot, Amelia pushed him down the stairs, whispering a quiet sorry under breath. Sorry? No, she wasn't sorry. this man tried to kill her. Amelia slapped herself in the face. Get a hold of yourself, girl. Shaking her head, she ran down the steps and grabbed for his feet and started pulling.

The docks weren't far, but she felt her arms were going to break off if she puled Lukas any further. She almost broke down crying, she didn't think this part through too much. She dropped his feet, and placed her hand on her hip and looked out. The sun was just peeking over the horizon. She'd guess by it's position it was only six in the morning. She'd have to move fast before the seven hustle and bustle. Amelia groaned as she bent down to grab Lukas' bound feet again. When she finally did make it to the docks she fell on her knees as her legs gave out, entirely out of breath. She was athletic, but that was like torture. She had dragged maybe a man three times her size a good quarter mile to the dock. Her brow was beaded with sweat and her back was fried from the morning sun beating down on her. Now to board the ship. Amelia propped Lukas against barrels as she crawled up the ramp from the dock to the ship, half expecting Navy soldiers to jump out at her. She'd be in for a real treat if there was actually any navy soldiers on board. Amelia walked around the ship, examining everything, and it seemed to be free of any Navy rats. So without second thought she ran down the ramp to grab Lukas and dragged him up to the dock, left him there to run back down to the dock to undo the lines. In one quick movement she had undone all four lines, and had scrambled back onto the ship. She looked around real quick, noticing it was a frigate just like her old ship. How convenient, she wouldn't have to look for anything, she knew where everything on the ship was located. The helm, the bilge, the quarterdecks, the main cabin, the gun deck, everything. Smiling to herself, Amelia pulled the anchor up and grabbed her place behind the wheel. As she placed her hands on the wooden wheel, she could feel all that power seep through the wood through her fingers. God, it was such a feeling. She'd keep the masts folded until she hit the deeper water. The navy, gold, and black fluttering in the wind on the main mast would have to be changed. Amelia took in a deep breath, before everything finally hit her. The plan worked. Everything had fallen into place. She had Lukas and Benjamin was framed for her cold blooded deeds and was destined to die. She couldn't help but smirk; life was good.

Lookin' back with no regrets
    to f o r g i v e is to f o r g e t

Notes - HAHAHAHHA, I think I power played o-o BUT I HAD TO xD WHATEVER, she had to get Lukas to the boat somehow xDD it's not Neopets though xDDD they get very mad about that stuff o-o BUT BECAUSE ITS SHORT RPs xD why am I rambling...
    Lyrics - Learned My Lesson - Duaghtry
    Be Good to Yourself -Journey
    Words - 1,956

Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:32 pm

HAHAHAHA. Omg, poor Lukas. xD And I don't mind powerplaying. Very Happy In this Rp it, somehow, doesn't really count as powerplay. xP If that makes sense.
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:12 am

HAHAHAHAH I KNOWWW xDD
    -pets Lukas- xD
    Amelia will make it up to you xDDD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:10 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA YAAAAY MY TUUUURN..

Okay so but mine might have a lot of information in it.. because it's going to go from the day he was asked to be a General to months later. OKAY? that way when Amelia and Lukas come back he's like lost his way so badly they like end up fighting and blahblahblaaaahh

BUT BUUUT. You guys can like do your own version of what happened between the months they were gone, like if they fought a lot or like FELL IN LOVE SO LIKE THEN THEY'RE ALL REAALLLY CONFUSED YEAHYEAH

well we'll come up with a plan after I post for you twoo xD

OKAY I POST
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next