Odyssey's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Counter

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

3 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 7 Empty Re: a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

Post  Vertigo Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:52 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS TOOK FOREVER I SORRY D:
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 7 Empty Re: a pirate's life for me (creative title xD)

Post  Yak Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:57 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 7 Post_a10

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 7 Far_be10

Lifeless. Totally lifeless. She fell to the ocean floor. Just when all hope was gone, there was a flash of green. A vivid green. One that would have left everyone blind for the next few seconds. A crack of lightning followed the flash of green trailed by a loud eerie rolling thunder that shook the ocean waters tossing madly over. The skies above grumbled and roared as sheets of gray that rolled in blocked out any blue left in the sky. And that was the end of Amelia Bladeflint. So everyone thought...

Like the flash of green light, a flash of white opened her green eyes. The sweet sea air filled her lungs. She laid there, breathing. Was this it? Was she really dead? Sitting up, Amelia reached for her face, her face that was still warm to the touch. Her other hand felt her arm, her neck, her stomach, everything as if to check to see if she lost any part of her. Amelia held her breath as she leaned forward. She was dead. She could clearly remember all that pain she went through in her last seconds of life. So why did she still have a body? A vibrant yellow floral comforter rolled off of her as she leaned further forward and fell to the wooden clean floorboards in a neat mess. The only word to describe how she felt? Confused. Utterly confused. It wasn’t an every day occurrence you die and then wake up in a bed. But was she in the after life or was it all dream? Was it all just a hallucination? She could have somehow managed to live and now he brain was playing deceiving tricks on her? It could have been anything. There was so many answers that she couldn't possibly just single it down to one. The voice inside her begging for an answer screamed and clawed at the inside of her skull. Amelia grabbed the temples of her head, swinging it back and forth violently, trying to wake herself out of whatever... this was. One second she was fighting Benjamin and falling from the cliff and the next she was in a bed? So what was real? As if to answer her questions the door to the room flew open. A man about as tall as the door frame, leaned against the wooden beams. Every feature about him was casted out by the light bleeding through the open door way and all that was recognizable was the outline of a man. Amelia's hands instinctively reached for where her weapon belt would be, but all she grabbed was a fistful of frilly fabric. Her mouth hung open as she looked back up at the doorway. The man who was there earlier was suddenly gone. Poof. Vanished through thin air. Quietly, she dragged her legs out of the bed and let them hang off the edge. Fine strands of black hair that were curled hung loosely in her face as she let her head hang. There was so many things going on in her mind. But the main thing was, when and how did she get in this frilly over-sized dress? It was something her mother would have forced her to wear. The dress was a peach cream with a cream strip running along the front with random bows and beads tied loosely to the pink fabric. Bare feet reached for the polished wooden floor. The wood groaned as it gave way to her weight as she strolled across the room to the full-length mirror. A dress! A dress of all things she could end up in after blacking out! She wouldn't be caught dead in a dress, but here she was in a dress and all dolled up! Something right wasn't going on. And how the heck did she managed to get into a dress, hair done, with make up and everything? Amelia stared at her reflection. Her hair was pulled up into a lose ponytail of cascading black curls with lose ringlets framing loosely around her face. Her whole face had been caked in a white powder and her lips were poised with a deep red. She looked absolutely ridiculous and fragile. And she smelled... like flowers. Anything but flowers. Amelia held back the gag reflex and pinched her nose. Amelia tried to slouch but the corset tied around her waist wasn't going to let that happen anytime soon. The corset emphasized her womanly figure, pushing her bust up and made hips appeared wider than they really were as it pinched in her middle area.

After pointless minutes at staring at herself in the reflection, she finally did something. Reaching for the golden brush laying out idly on the deep cherry red cabinet, she wrapped her fingers around the cold metal handle and raised the brush above her head, ready to strike down on the mirror in front of her. That was until something stopped her. A voice. It was hoarse and withered, "You don't like what you see, eh?" The golden brush fell from Amelia's hands and dropped to the floor with a silent pang. Her hands lowered as she stared at the man, the same man who had originally stood in the door frame. "But you were... just... and now you were just..." The words seemed to escape her as her mouth hung wide open. The man came closer, finally letting Amelia take a look at his features. He was tall, handsome, and dressed like one of those high-class noble folk. "The name's Davy Jones." He stated randomly, picking up the brush that Amelia had dropped earlier and running it over in his hands, studying it. Davy Jones? Davyy Jones as in... fetcher of lost souls at sea? As in... she was dead? Amelia gulped and her hands trembled and reached for the lace that tied the dress snugly to her frame. "Lies! Lies! All men do is lie!" Tears came bursting out, rolling down her porcelain stained cheeks. Her hand whipped out violently, shattering the mirror in front of her. Shards of glass fell to the floor and ripped through her skin but nothing happened. No blood and no evident cuts. Amelia stared at her arm , mesmerized. Unconsciously her hands reached for her stomach where her giant sword wound would've been. Her green eyes widened noticing there was no hole or seeping blood through the dress. "I really am dead." Amelia's words fell emotionlessly to the floor. Her own words hit her like a brick wall. This wasn't a dream. This wasn't a hallucination. It wasn't a trick of the mind. She was dead. Davy Jones leaned against the wall, crossing his arms and stared her down. "Dead as a door nail, me love." Dead as a doornail. There were so many things she still had left to do... alive. She wasn't supposed to die so young! "Benjamin..." Her lime green eyes caught the tint of undying rage kindled deep inside her. Davy Jones seemed to smirk, "Ahh, Benjamin. Seen lots of dead folks pass by who want to get at that boy." Amelia hid a smirk behind a sheepish grin. "Well..." Her teeth dug into her bottom lip, hiding back a totally aimed sultry smile as her smoldering green eyes looked up underneath dark lashes. The smirk grew on Davy Jones lips seeing where this was going. He pushed himself off the wall, letting his arms fall to his sides waiting for Amelia's next move. She sauntered over to him, carefully rolling her hips side to side in her over-the-top frilly dress. A delicate finger ran up his arm, to his neck, and stopped at his chest, grabbing the white puffy shirt. "I have a bargain for ye, beauty." Amelia let her other hand rub the back of his neck as she stared up at him with doe-like eyes. She stood on her tippy-toes just so she could reach his ear. "Anything." She whispered, letting it roll off her tongue as she rocked back onto her heels to trace patterns into the fabric of his coat. "You." He pulled her closer, running a smooth hand over her face and down to her lower back. Amelia pouted her lips as she fingered one of the brass buttons on the bright red coat, "Hmmm... so what's your end of the bargain?" Her green eyes locked with his light blue eyes, "Freedom." Amelia pushed herself off him, her arms folding defiantly across her chest, "There's a catch." She raised a brow, and shifted her weight to her left foot. Davy Jones just laughed, "Yer smarter than the average lass. There is. Just a small one. I want you. You'll be marked forever mine. And on the last day of each year you must return to me." Amelia let her gaze fall to the floor. What was he angling at? "Just one day of each year?" Davy Jones nodded silently. "I don't understand. I'm just a pirate." Her arms remained crossed as she sat down on the bed. The more she though about this, the more she grew to like it less and less. She didn't want to be his. She didn't want to be anyone’s. She wanted to be a free spirit without being chained to any one person. "No deal. I'd rather spend the rest of eternity trapped here then be chained to any one person; especially one I just met." Her face turned away from Davy Jone's general direction, show casing her defiance. She barely flinched as footsteps clicked against the floorboards until they stopped. She could feel his breath breathing down his throat. "Wouldn't you just do anything to kill Benjamin?" He asked casually standing by her side. Amelia ignored his presence. She could feel tears sting the back of her eyes. The funny thing was, as much as she hated Benjamin - she could never ever kill him. Her feelings for the stupid boy were so much stronger than the burning hate towards him. And no matter how many times she would try to deny that fact it would always be true. "No. I'm staying here. Trapped for eternity." She felt a hand touch her shoulder gently. What was he thinking? He wasn't going to charm her in anyway. Pouting, she brushed his hand off and turned her back to him. Dumb move... In rage, Davy Jones threw her from the bed, sending her sliding across the floor. The only thing that stopped her was her head hitting against the wall. The wall shook with the force and books from shelves fell to the floor in a pile around her. Oh, he had crossed the line. "Just keep on dressing me up like your little doll and throwing me around like your dummy! No matter what you do, it will never change how I feel for Benjamin or Lukas. I'll never ever be yours." Her eyes lit up with that pure rage of hers as she reached for a book and chucked it across the room with deadly aim.

Amelia ripped the sleeves off her dress and ran towards the double doors. She slammed them behind her and grabbed a sword from a man's belt who walked by and slid it through the handles to keep it locked. That wasn’t going to keep him locked in there for long though. Green eyes scanned around the ship for something, ignoring the threatening gazes shot by the men. She managed to push some crates against the doors before slinking down onto her knees. Her whole body was shaking with anger, and tears of confusion burned her eyes. And now she had the wonderful thought of being trapped on this cursed ship forever. The first thing she wanted was a normal change of clothes. Amelia looked around the deck. There were two types of men running around. One being the men in uniform - obviously part of the cursed crew who were forever to be part of the crew. The other were men and women and even kids in chains. Amelia's lips quivered. She was all alone. She had been alone most of her life. Why was the thought of being alone dead so scary? Because it was for forever. She pulled her legs to her chest and wrapped her arms around them and let her chin rest on top of her knees. Part of her wondered if Benjamin was now having his doubts. The other part could care less. And then there was Lukas. She had seen him just before the brawl began, and just before she fell to her death. Where was he the whole fight? Did he even remember who she was? Ugh! Why did she die?! She had so many things left to settle in the real world. So many things were left unsaid... Amelia bit her tongue, now regretting hiding her feelings from others. She was never able to tell how much she truly appreciated Lukas for all his help. Instead all he got for thanks was a letter and a failed attempt to kill him. And Benjamin. Did he still care for her? Who was she kidding?! He killed her! Of course he didn't care about her anymore. So why did she still care for him? Even after he killed her.

A sigh escaped her parted lips. She was so lost in thought she hadn't realized Davy Jones had busted through her barricade. And he was furious. His once black well-groomed hair pulled into a neat ponytail tied off with a red ribbon behind his head was now a mop surrounding his face. And his light blue eyes were gleaming with vengeance. His light blue eyes locked with Amelia's. She held her breath, thinking that maybe he wouldn't see her. But he did. He came charging at her like a bat out of hell. Amelia quickly stood up and pushed herself to the edge of the railing of the ship. She looked behind her at the black sea swirling with the souls of dead people. It pretty much took the breath out of her. Amelia bit her bottom lip and looked back up at Davy Jones who was coming at her with fists flying. He had no aim in his rage, so Amelia figured she had this one in the bag. A powerful unaimed punch came flying at her, and she grabbed it with one hand, and as soon as he sent the other fist flying she stopped it in its track with her other hand. Her eyebrows knitted over her eyes as she pulled her lips up into a sneer, holding his fists. "If there's one thing I learned is that you're at your weakest in rage." In one quick, swift movement, Amelia had managed to lock both his hands behind his back. They were pressed chest to chest as her tiny arms wrapped around him to keep his fists secured behind his back. Now to settle things between them... She had to. Since well, she was stuck on the same ship as him forever. Unless he was going to deposit her soul into the afterlife or wherever he took the lost souls at sea. Amelia's facial features softened as she stared into his eyes, trying to coax him out of the rage with just one sympathetic look. It seemed to work. The fire in his eyes slowly dulled and his fists loosened. Sighing, Amelia let go and brushed a piece of hair behind her ear. He stood there breathing heavily. "About the bargain... I've thought it all over. And... you've got yourself a deal." Amelia held her hand out weakly, forcing a smile. Part of her knew she had to accept the deal; so she could tell everyone she left behind what they deserved to hear. Davy Jones stood there, thinking in silence before he grabbed her hand and pulled her away to the room.

Amelia rolled out of bed, dragging the over-stuffed yellow comforter with her. For the most part, she had kept up with her end of the bargain. Amelia threw the blanket off her and stared at her hand. A black dot took up pretty much the whole space on her palm. Well, shouldn’t he feel accomplished. He had managed to break down her independent nature; she was now chained to him for life. The thought made her nearly puke. She traced over the spot and looked up at the door, and then to bed where Davy was. Her face naturally twisted into a grimace. She didn't just hate him, she wanted to kill him, drag him through room full of swords, feed his body to the sharks, and then set the shark on fire. That's what she really wanted to do. But as much as she wanted to, she couldn't. It would ruin their deal. And then she'd be wind up here again. Amelia pushed herself up, pulling up the over-sized man pants ripped at the bottoms and secured to her waist by a withered leather belt meant for a woman twice her size. Her shirt pretty much matched the pants lose and way over-sized. One of her shoulders stuck out of the neck hole and the arm sleeves that would have cut off at a man's upper arms hung to her wrist. It was much better than a dress though, so she wasn’t complaining. In fact she kind of even liked the looseness of it. Amelia pushed through the crowd of men to the bow of the ship. Amelia climbed onto the railing and to the narrow piece of wood that stuck out. They were on their way to Loroumain. Amelia could make out little blobs that could be any islands, but she was sure it was the string of islands of Airtisua. Her heart was pounding out of her chest with excitement. Benjamin and Lukas and that darned admiral were in for yet another surprise. And her crew! How could she forget about her crew? Amelia still couldn't believe she was the captain of her own crew. It gave her this weird feeling, like butterflies in her stomach. But what she was really excited about was seeing everyone's faces once they saw her alive. The first time when she escaped the hanging. Yeah, that was cool. The second time escaping an explosion a ship. Cool, but not cool enough. But actually dying, falling off a cliff, being skewered straight through the body and coming back alive? That would be a tale that would live on forever and keep the spirit of pirates still alive even after the last traces of any pirates were long gone.

A small voice broke Amelia out of her thoughts. She looked backwards to see a small boy in tattered clothing with his hands cuffed and feet chained to the deck. Amelia felt a small pang in her heart, staring at the boy. She was lucky she could go back to live her life. But this little boy, there was no hope for him. Amelia crawled back onto the deck and crouched down next to his side and smiled. The little boy looked away and handed her a small piece of cloth marked with a jolly roger. Frowning, Amelia took it and stuffed the piece of cloth in her belt. Her green eyes looked at the boy, and she couldn't help but smile. She didn't know why he did that, but something told her it was a sign or one of those omens. The ship suddenly rocked forward. Amelia glanced up and noticed they were already here. In just that second she looked away, the boy was gone. Amelia looked back to where the boy would have been, but there was no sight of him. "Alright, get off my ship!" Amelia looked up at Davy who was gesturing her to leave. Slowly, Amelia stood up and looked down at the water still churning with a storm. Did he really expect her to swim to shore? "You have got to be kidding me." She threw both hands up in the air, "You're just trying to kill me again so you can have me all to yourself, aren't you?" Grumbling, Amelia stood on the railing of the ship, and grabbed on to a rope for balance. She looked down at the sea below. Yup, he was crazy. And so was she. The rope slid through her fingers as she leaned forward to jump. She closed her eyes to brace herself for how cold the water was going to be. She hit the water and instantly it was like pins and needles digging into her skin. Oh to be alive and feel again... Amelia spun around to face the ship, saluted in more of a sarcastic way than anything else before swimming off to shore. A sudden flash of green, and the ship was gone and out of sight.

The waves pushed and pulled her around before she finally could touch the bottom of the ocean. She stumbled around the water and fell to the floor as soon as she reached land. She fell face first into the sand and screamed before rolling onto her back. This was almost too good to be true. She was alive... ALIVE. What about her wound that mysteriously disappeared when she was on the ship? Was it gone forever? Amelia lifted up her shirt and noticed nothing. Well that was depressing. She had the story behind the wound, but didn't actually have it. Cursing under her breath, Amelia grabbed fistfuls of sand and threw them into the ocean as if it would make the wound mysteriously reappear. Just in case, Amelia checked again. Her anxious grin disappeared once she realized she would never have the wound. She sat there for a second, letting it all sink in before she let out a scream. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." She pushed herself off the ground and stumbled around aimlessly. She could have easily been mistaken for a drunk, but she was completely fine. She spun and twirled in the sand, falling over every five seconds but springing right back up to her feet and continued on twirling and spinning.

Now that she was alive, what was she to do? First things first, Benjamin and Lukas. She had no idea where Benjamin would be so she figured she'd go visit Lukas, maybe he would know where Benjamin was too. Amelia sprinted off the beach to the forested area surrounding it. She had no idea where the heck she was going but felt like her instincts would lead her. They did, except to the wrong person. Amelia ran and ran and ran until she was on another beach. She stopped where the sand met the soil, digging her toes into the mixture of sand and soil and stood there confused. This beach looked just like the last beach. Had she just run in a circle? Amelia grabbed the shirt and adjusted it so it sat on both shoulders instead of sliding down her right arm. And if things couldn't get any worse, the gray clouds above started to rumble. Rain came pouring down, more like pounding. Amelia could barely see five feet out in front of her. "GAH!" Amelia figured it'd be best if she just found shelter. Her clothes were soaking wet, she was totally exhausted, she was freezing cold, and she just wanted to curl into a ball and sleep for the next week or so. Why not add to the suspense? Yeah, that's what she would do. Wait out for a week and when Benjamin and Lukas and the others finally would get over their mourning or whatever the heck they were doing, BAM. She'd be right back into the action.

The rain started to pour down even harder. It was coming down so hard it was practically tearing at her skin. "Ain't life grand." She mumbled wondering why she made the deal with Davy. Now she was starting to regret it. Amelia ran from the cover of the thick trees out onto the beach where the rain pelted her. She ran over to where the rocks made an overhang. She'd be dry and safe there. It was only maybe a hundred feet away but as soon as she would take a step closer it felt like the rock would take a step back; if that was even possible. Amelia stumbled through the sand, tripping every once in awhile, and even crawling on all four legs and arms when she didn't feel like springing right back up. By the time she finally had made it to the cliff over hang she was entirely out of breath and just plain out worn and exhausted. She pressed her back against the sharp edgy brown cliff. Who cares if it was uncomfortable, she needed to catch her breath. Her curls from earlier had completely fallen out with all the rain and random pieces plastered to her face and the back of her neck. She ran her hand over her head and to the back of her neck. So much had happened in so little time. Her life was moving faster than she could keep up with. "The life of a pirate is never dull, but the life of Amelia... too much." She thought out loud and pulled out her palm. Her green eyes examined the dark black inky spot marking her. Just as she had marked Benjamin, Davy Jones had marked her. And she wasn't really cool with the whole permanent factor about the mark either. It was only an annoying reminder of what she had agreed to... Ugh. Davy Jones. Seeing him just that one day was enough for a life time. But now she was bound by a code to visit him once every year.

The smell of smoke reached her nose. Amelia's eyes that had slipped close with sleep were now wide open as she looked around. Just feet away from her was smoke coming out of the rock... Amelia crawled closer and not just noticed the smoke but the giant sea cave she was so close to the entire time! Without even thinking Amelia took off toward the cave and stumbled inside. She stopped breathing when her eyes landed on a blob next to the fire, hoping whatever it was wouldn't hear her. Being the curious thing she was, she tip toed over to it's side and crouched down next to it. And to her surprise, it was Benjamin! Her heart started beating a mile a minute just seeing his face. She was tempted to shake him and tell her she was alive and he didn't kill her! Well he did... But not permanently. But it hit her. He killed her. He was the reason she was chained to Davy Jones for the rest of her life. He was the reason for all of this! For everything. She wet her lips and pulled out her dagger. She felt like she was led here for a reason, but the reason wasn't clear. Was she led here to kill him and settle this once and for all? Or was she here to tell him what she should have told him in the first place? That deep down... way, way deep down inside she loved him but didn't have the guts to tell him. Amelia touched the tip of the dagger and flicked it behind her back. She felt like she wasn’t called here to end his life, but to make things right again. Amelia leaned in closer, just inches from his face. He was out cold. She could have done anything to him and he wouldn’t have realized. She brushed his face with the back of her hand and ran her hand through his hair. She grabbed for his hand where his scar was. She compared her black dot to his A. At least his was marked with love. Hers... she was marked by a man's sick obsession. Amelia let his hand drop and tried to rub her mark off on the wall thinking the rock would tear away the skin. It did, but the mark never left. It just left her hand bloody. Which only pissed her off. Cursing loudly, Amelia grabbed the dagger off the floor and scratched into the wall a message.

Hi Benjamin. I'm back. Surprised?
    With love, Amelia.

Amelia tossed the dagger across the cave and stood up. She'd let Benjamin wake up to a nice little surprise on the wall and leave him in total suspense with what she was going to do next. He probably was going to assume she was going to full out murder him. But, Amelia could never be able to do that. No matter how much she hated him. But Benjamin didn't know that. Smiling smugly to herself, Amelia walked out of the cave and back into the Forrest winding her way through the trees until it finally cleared away to the small town of Loroumain. This was it. This was the place. It brought back terrible memories. Her ship. Her almost hanging. Lukas. Her old crew where she had no idea where they were. Almost being blown to pieces. Almost murdering Lukas. Wow. She would've been better off never coming to this place in the first place. Because of this cursed town she had not only confronted death a good couple of times, but also actually lost. But she was back again. The rain kept on pouring as she strolled down the main drag casually working her way up to the palace. So it was a pretty bold move just straight up walking to the palace, but she figured since everyone thought she was dead, no one would have a clue she was actually Amelia.

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 7 You_le10

Notes OKAYOKAY. So the little boy?THAT WAS FORESHADOWINGG. I'm so smart, I'll explain xD So it's a little boy, and he has a pirate flag, and he's dead? It foreshadows Amelia's baby, it being of pirate origin - PIRATEEE FLAGG? - and it's going to die, hence why the little boy is dead?! OHMYGOD. IM GENIOUSSS xD So it wasn't just some random thing xDD IT HAD PURPOSEEE. And then Amelia leaves note for Benjamin on wall and goes to find Lukas and she runs itno him in town. THE END 8D
    Words 4954
    Lyrics Far Behind - Candlebox

Last edited by Yak on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:46 am; edited 5 times in total
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Location : on muh spinnay chaiirr 8D ... I've been expecting you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Is it just me, or was I the only one who didn't see the little boy part...?
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:31 pm

... xDDDD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:09 pm

...it's nto my fault I didn't see the paragraph xD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:14 pm

OH OH AND I HAD THIS IDEAA

So Benjamin sees letter after having sweet dreams 8D awww okay not really but yeah

so he sees the note adn is like: o-o AHHH GHOST WRITING ON WALL I'M SCARED
    ... wait a minute. -runs up to wall- AMELIA. IS THAT YOU? HELLOOOO

and so like he's talking to hiself, pretty much going like crazy and stuff y'know... but then like he venturs out and gets drunk xD Oh Benjamin...

AND THEN HE MEES UP WITH AMELIA AND LUKAS

and he starts blabbin gabout stuff and is like: Hey, Lukas. I slept with a really pretty girl the other night. She said she knew you, that you were her fiance. Hah. yeah.
    Lukas: o-o
    Benjamin: mhmmm. I slept with your fiancee. I SLEPT WITH YOUR FIANCEE...
    I. SLEPT. WITH. THE. PRINCE'S. FIANCEE.

and he's like totally wasted so he's like stumbling around and stuff, words slurred etc.. you know that already I hope xD

BUT SO LIKE. The crew is like: ...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Lukas: DDDD<
    Amelia: ...ohnoyoudidn't
    Benjamin: didievertellyouhowprettyyouare? -kisses Amelia-

and then he passes out... ROMANTIC
    but hyeah. He's like: -smooch- ohcrapgoingdown -passesout-

and nhe's like sick from like pnemoia OR SOMETHING. because he was like bare when the storm hit and never dried off completely, and alcohol didn't hlep. SO YEAH 8D and that's all I go.t... I just have this crazy image of him drunk and kissin gher xD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:21 am

you made me swallow my cough drop... xD
    I was like Neutral TIIIIIREDDD... to :s ... to AHAHAHAHHAH and I lsda
    f'
    I can't stop coughing D<
    I NEEDED T AHT COUGH DROP
    AND OYU MADE ME SWALLOW IT xD
    I wa slike chocking on it xDD
    I was like AHAHAHAH o-o' CRAP. AHHH -chocks on cough drop-
    now I'm coughing again... xD
    THANNNKKKKSS
    actually the cough drops weren't even helping xDD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:50 pm

LOOOOOOOK
    I TRANSLATED MY POST INTO SPANISHHH xDDDD

L ifeless. Totalmente sin vida. Ella cayó al fondo del océano. Justo cuando toda esperanza se había ido, había un destello de color verde. Un verde vivo. Uno que habría dejado a todos ciegos para los próximos segundos. Una grieta de un relámpago seguido el destello de verde seguido por un fuerte trueno misterioso que sacudió las aguas del océano lanzando locura más. El cielo sobre gruñó y rugió como hojas de color gris que rodó en bloqueó cualquier izquierda azul en el cielo. Y ese fue el final de Amelia Bladeflint. Así que todo el mundo pensaba ...

L l igual que el flash de luz verde, un destello de blanco abrió los ojos verdes. El aire del mar dulce llena sus pulmones. Dejó allí, respirar. ¿Fue esto? ¿Estaba realmente muerto? Sentado, Amelia llegó a su cara, su rostro que todavía estaba caliente al tacto. Su otra mano sintió que su brazo, el cuello, el estómago, todo como si de comprobar para ver si había perdido cualquier parte de ella. Amelia contuvo la respiración mientras se inclinaba hacia adelante. Ella había muerto. Ella podía recordar claramente todo ese dolor que tuvo que pasar en sus últimos segundos de vida. Así que ¿por qué todavía tienen un cuerpo? Un vibrante consolador florales amarillo salió de ella como ella se inclinó más hacia delante y se puso a limpiar el piso de madera en un caos ordenado. La única palabra para describir cómo se sentía? Confundido. Totalmente confundido. No fue una ocurrencia cada día se muere y después se despierta en una cama. Pero ella estaba en la otra vida o fue todo el sueño? Fue todo tan sólo una alucinación? Podría haber alguna manera de vivir y ahora que el cerebro estaba jugando trucos de engañar sobre ella? Podría haber sido cualquier cosa. Hubo muchas respuestas para que ella no podría, posiblemente, sólo se reduce a una sola. La voz en su interior pidiendo una respuesta un grito y con garras en el interior de su cráneo. Amelia cogió los templos de la cabeza, balanceándose hacia adelante y atrás violentamente, tratando de despertar a sí misma de lo que sea ... esta era. Un segundo fue la lucha contra Benjamín y la caída desde el acantilado y el siguiente, ella estaba en una cama? Entonces, ¿qué era real? Como para responder a sus preguntas de la puerta de la habitación se abrió de golpe. Un hombre tan alto como el marco de la puerta, se apoyó en las vigas de madera. Cada característica en él era fundido por el sangrado luz a través de la forma en la puerta abierta y todo lo que era reconocible era la silueta de un hombre. las manos de Amelia instintivamente buscó en su cinturón arma sería, pero lo único que se agarró un puñado de tela con volantes. Su boca abierta mientras miraba una copia de seguridad en la puerta. El hombre que estaba allí antes había desaparecido de repente. Poof. Desapareció por el aire. En silencio, arrastró las piernas de la cama y dejar que cuelgue fuera del borde. filamentos finos de pelo negro rizado que se colgaba en la cara mientras que su cabeza cuelgue. Había muchas cosas pasando en su mente. Pero lo más importante fue, cuándo y cómo ella consiguió en esta gran tamaño vestido de volantes? Era algo que su madre habría obligado a que se lo ponga. El vestido era una crema de melocotón con una tira de crema a lo largo del frente con arcos al azar y los granos débilmente vinculados a la tela de color rosa. Los pies desnudos alcanzó el piso de madera pulida. La madera se quejó, ya que dio paso a su peso, mientras caminaba por la habitación a la de longitud espejo. Un vestido! Un vestido de todas las cosas que ella podría terminar después de desmayarse! No iba a ser atrapado muerto en un vestido, pero allí estaba con un vestido y toda emperifollada! derecho de algo que no estaba pasando. ¿Y cómo diablos se logró entrar en un vestido, peinado, con maquillaje y todo? Amelia miró su reflejo. Tenía el pelo tirado para arriba en una cola de caballo de perder en cascada rizos negro con rizos perder elaboración libremente alrededor de su cara. Su rostro se había cubierto de un polvo blanco y los labios a punto con un color rojo oscuro. Parecía absolutamente ridículo y frágil. Y olía ... como las flores. Cualquier cosa menos flores. Amelia frenado el reflejo nauseoso y se pellizcó la nariz. Amelia intentó queda atrás, pero el corsé atada alrededor de su cintura no iba a dejar que eso suceda pronto. El corsé hizo hincapié en su figura de mujer, empujando el busto y las caderas se parecía más amplio de lo que realmente eran tan apretados que en su zona media.

Un minuto en el sentido espués mirando a sí misma en la reflexión, por fin hizo algo. Alcanzando el cepillo de oro por el que se fuera sin hacer nada en las profundidades del gabinete rojo cereza, ella envolvió sus dedos alrededor del mango de metal frío y levantó el pincel por encima de su cabeza, listo para atacar hacia abajo en el espejo frente a ella. Eso fue hasta que algo la detuvo. Una voz. Era ronca y seca: "¿No te gusta lo que ves, ¿eh?" El cepillo de oro cayó de las manos de Amelia y cayó al suelo con un dolor en silencio. Sus manos se bajó mientras miraba al hombre, el mismo hombre que había originalmente estaba en el marco de la puerta. "Pero usted era ... simplemente ... y ahora que estás solo ..." Las palabras le parecía escapar a su la boca abierta de ancho. El hombre se acercó, finalmente, dejar que Amelia echar un vistazo a sus características. Era alto, bien parecido, y se vistió como uno de esos clase noble de folk-alta. "El nombre de Davy Jones." Declaró al azar, recoger el pincel que Amelia había caído antes y que corra por sus manos, su estudio. Davy Jones? Davyy Jones in .. Obtención de las almas perdidas en el mar? Como pulg .. que estaba muerta? Amelia tragó saliva y le temblaban las manos y cogió el cordón que ató el vestido ajustado a su marco. "Mentiras! Mentiras! Todos los hombres es mentira!" se llenaron de lágrimas de ruptura, rodando por sus mejillas teñidas de porcelana. Su mano sacó violentamente, rompiendo el espejo delante de ella. Fragmentos de vidrio cayó al suelo y rompió a través de su piel, pero no pasó nada. No a la sangre y sin cortes evidentes. Amelia miró el brazo, hipnotizados. Sin darse cuenta llegó a sus manos por su estómago, donde su herida espada gigante hubiera sido. Sus ojos verdes se amplió notar que no había hueco o la sangre se filtra a través del vestido. "Realmente estoy muerto." palabras cayeron de Amelia sin emociones en el suelo. Sus propias palabras le pegó como una pared de ladrillo. Esto no era un sueño. Esto no fue una alucinación. No era un truco de la mente. Ella había muerto. Davy Jones se apoyó contra la pared, cruzando los brazos y miró al suelo. "Muerto como un clavo de la puerta, mi amor." muerta y bien muerta. Había muchas cosas que todavía tenía que hacer ... viva. Ella no iba a morir tan joven! "Benjamin ..." Sus ojos verde lima cogido el tono de la eterna ira encendió dentro de ella. Davy Jones parecía sonrisa, "Ahh, Benjamín. visto mucha gente muerta pasar por aquellos que quieren llegar a ese muchacho." Amelia escondía una sonrisa detrás de una sonrisa tímida. "Bueno ..." Sus dientes se clavaron en el labio inferior, ocultando de nuevo un objeto sensual sonrisa totalmente como su ardiente ojos verdes miró debajo de las pestañas oscuras. La sonrisa crecía en los labios Davy Jones ver cuando se va. Se apartó de la pared, dejando caer los brazos a los costados de espera para el próximo movimiento de Amelia. Ella se paseó con él, con cuidado rodar a su lado a lado de las caderas en ella el vestido-top con volantes-más. Un dedo delicado corrió hacia el brazo, el cuello, y se detuvo en su pecho, agarrando la camiseta hinchada blanca. "Tengo una ganga para vosotros, la belleza." Amelia la dejó por otra parte frotar la parte posterior de su cuello mientras miraba para arriba en él con los ojos-como la cierva. Se puso de Tippy dedos de los pies sólo para poder llegar a su oído. "Lo que sea." Ella susurró, dejando que se salen de su lengua mientras se balanceaba sobre sus talones para rastrear los patrones en la tela de su abrigo. "Usted". Él la atrajo hacia sí, pasándose una mano suave en su rostro y hasta su baja de la espalda. Amelia hizo un mohín sus labios cuando tocó uno de los botones de latón en la capa de color rojo brillante, "Hmmm ... así que ¿cuál es tu parte del trato?" Sus ojos verdes bloqueado con sus ojos azul claro, "Libertad." Amelia se apartó él, con los brazos plegables desafiante sobre el pecho, "hay una trampa." Levantó una ceja, y cambió el peso de su pie izquierdo. Davy Jones se rió, "Yer más inteligente que la chica promedio. No. Sólo una pequeña. te quiero. Se le marcó para siempre la mía. Y en el último día de cada año debe volver a mí." dejar que Amelia su mirada caer al suelo. ¿Qué estaba en la pesca? "Sólo un día de cada año?" Davy Jones asintió en silencio. "No entiendo. Yo sólo soy un pirata." Sus brazos permanecieron cruzados mientras se sentaba en la cama. Cuanto más, aunque sobre esto, cuanto más crecía a gustar cada vez menos. Ella no quería ser suya. Ella no quería ser de nadie. Ella quería ser un espíritu libre sin estar encadenado a una sola persona. "No hay trato;. Prefiero pasar el resto de la eternidad atrapado aquí, entonces, se encadenaron a uno a cualquier persona, especialmente una que acaba de conocer." Su cara se apartó de la Dirección General de Davy Jone, muestran carcasa su desafío. Ella apenas se estremeció como pasos clic contra el piso hasta que se detuvo. Podía sentir su aliento para respirar por la garganta. "¿No le acaba de hacer cualquier cosa para matar a Benjamín?" Preguntó casual de pie a su lado. Amelia caso omiso de su presencia. Podía sentir las lágrimas picadura de la parte posterior de sus ojos. Lo curioso fue, por mucho que odiaba a Benjamin - que nunca jamás podría matarlo. Sus sentimientos por el muchacho estúpido fueron mucho más fuerte que la quema de odio hacia él. Y no importa cuántas veces se trataba de negar que el hecho de que siempre sería verdad. "No. Yo me quedo aquí. Atrapados por la eternidad." sintió que una mano toca su hombro con suavidad. ¿Qué estaba pensando? Él no iba a su encanto de todos modos. Poner mala cara, ella le rozó la mano y se volvió de espaldas a él. Tonto mover ... En la ira, Davy Jones tiró de la cama, el envío de su deslizamiento por el suelo. Lo único que la detuvo era su cabeza golpea contra la pared. El muro se estremeció con la fuerza y los libros de los estantes caían al suelo en una pila a su alrededor. ¡Oh, había cruzado la línea. "Hemos de tener en vestirme para arriba como su muñeca y tirando a mi alrededor como su muñeco! No importa lo que hagas, nunca va a cambiar lo que siento por Benjamin o Lukas. Yo nunca ser tuyo. " Sus ojos se iluminaron con esa rabia pura de ella cuando llegó para un libro y lo tiraron por la habitación con el objetivo mortal.

Un melia arrancado las mangas de su vestido y corrió hacia las puertas dobles. Ella los cerró de golpe detrás de ella y cogió una espada de hombre con un cinturón que pasara, y se deslizó a través de las manijas para mantenerlo cerrado. Eso no se va a mantener encerrado allí por mucho tiempo sin embargo. Los ojos verdes escaneados por el barco para algo, haciendo caso omiso de las miradas amenazantes disparos de los hombres. Se las arregló para empujar unas cajas en las puertas antes deslizándose hacia abajo sobre sus rodillas. Todo su cuerpo temblaba de ira, y las lágrimas de confusión quemado los ojos. Y ahora tenía la idea maravillosa de estar atrapado en esta maldita nave para siempre. Lo primero que quería era un cambio normal de la ropa. Amelia miró alrededor de la cubierta. Había dos tipos de hombres corriendo. Uno de ellos es a los hombres en uniforme -, obviamente, parte de la maldición de la tripulación que estaban siempre a formar parte de la tripulación. Los otros eran hombres y mujeres e incluso niños en las cadenas. los labios de Amelia se estremeció. Ella estaba sola. Ella había estado a solas la mayor parte de su vida. ¿Por qué la idea de estar solo muerto tan temible? Debido a que era para siempre. Sacó las piernas contra su pecho y envolvió sus brazos alrededor de ellos y dejarla descansar el mentón en la parte superior de sus rodillas. Una parte de ella se preguntó si Benjamin estaba teniendo sus dudas. La otra parte podría importarme menos. Y luego estaba Lukas. Ella lo había visto poco antes de la pelea comenzó, y justo antes de caer a su muerte. ¿Dónde estaba él toda la pelea? ¿Acaso siquiera recuerdo quién era ella? ¡Uf! ¿Por qué murió?! Había muchas cosas que deja reposar en el mundo real. Así que muchas cosas quedaron sin decir ... Amelia poco la lengua, ahora lamenta ocultar sus sentimientos de los demás. Ella nunca fue capaz de decirle lo mucho que realmente aprecia Lukas por toda su ayuda. En su lugar todo lo que tiene gracias a una carta y un intento fallido de asesinarlo. Y Benjamín. ¿Se sigue el cuidado de ella? ¿Quién era ella tomando el pelo?! Él la mató! Por supuesto, él no se preocupaba por ella más. Así que ¿por qué todavía cuidar de él? Incluso después de que él la mató.

Un suspiro escapó de sus labios entreabiertos. Estaba perdida en sus pensamientos para que no se había dado cuenta de Davy Jones había arrestado a través de su barricada. Y él se puso furioso. Su pelo negro peinado así-una vez tirada dentro de una cola de caballo limpio atan con una cinta roja detrás de la cabeza era ahora un trapeador en torno a su cara. Y sus ojos azul claro brillaban con la venganza. Sus ojos azul claro cerrado con Amelia. Contuvo el aliento, pensando que tal vez no la vería. Pero lo hizo. El vino de carga en ella como un murciélago del infierno. Amelia rápidamente se levantó y empujó a sí misma al borde de la barandilla del buque. Ella miró hacia atrás en el mar negro remolino con las almas de los muertos. Es más o menos tuvo el aliento de ella. Amelia poco el labio inferior y miró hacia atrás hasta a Davy Jones, que venía hacia ella con los puños voladores. No tenía ningún objetivo en su rabia, por lo que Amelia se imaginó que tenía éste en la bolsa. Un golpe potente unaimed llegó volando a ella, y ella la agarró con una mano, y tan pronto como envió el puño de otro objeto volador que se detuvo en su camino con la otra mano. Su ceño fruncido sobre sus ojos mientras se ponía los labios para arriba en una mueca, manteniendo los puños. "Si hay una cosa que aprendí es que estás en los más débiles en su ira." En uno, rápido movimiento rápido, Amelia había logrado bloqueo de las dos manos a la espalda. Se les presiona el pecho a pecho, los brazos diminutos envuelto alrededor de él para mantener los puños asegurado a sus espaldas. Ahora, para arreglar las cosas entre ellos ... Ella tenía que hacerlo. Desde bien, que estaba atrapado en el mismo barco que él para siempre. A no ser que se va a depositar su alma en el más allá o donde quiera que se las almas perdidas en el mar. Rasgos faciales de Amelia suavizó mientras miraba a los ojos, tratando de convencer de la rabia con sólo una mirada simpática. Se parecía funcionar. El fuego en sus ojos apagados y poco a poco aflojó los puños. Suspirando, Amelia soltó y se sacudió un pedazo de cabello detrás de la oreja. Se quedó allí respirando con dificultad. "Acerca de la negociación ... He pensado en todo. ... Y usted se tiene un acuerdo." Amelia celebró su mano débil, forzando una sonrisa. Una parte de ella sabía que tenía que aceptar el acuerdo, para que ella pudiera decirle a todos que había dejado atrás lo que se merecen escuchar. Davy Jones se quedó allí, pensando en silencio antes de que él tomó de la mano y la apartó a la sala.

Un melia se levantó de la cama, arrastrando el exceso de relleno de edredón amarillo con ella. En su mayor parte, que había mantenido con su parte del trato. Amelia tiró la manta y le miró la mano. Un punto negro tomó casi todo el espacio en la palma de su mano. Bueno, no se siente realizado. Había logrado romper su carácter independiente, ella estaba encadenado a él por la vida. La idea la hizo casi vomitar. Trazó sobre el lugar y miró a la puerta, y luego a la cama donde estaba Davy. Su rostro, naturalmente torcido en una mueca. Ella no sólo le odio, que quería matarlo, arrastra con él a través habitación llena de espadas, alimentar a su cuerpo a los tiburones, a continuación, establezca el tiburón en el fuego. Eso es lo que realmente quería hacer. Pero tanto como ella quería, no podía. Sería la ruina de su negocio. Y entonces ella estaría viento aquí otra vez. Amelia Se levantó, tirando hacia arriba el tamaño de un hombre los pantalones-sobre arrancó en el fondo y asegura a la cintura por un cinturón de piel seca significa para una mujer el doble de su tamaño. Su camisa casi emparejado perder los pantalones y la forma de gran tamaño. Uno de sus hombros sobresalían del agujero para el cuello y las mangas del brazo que se han cortado en la parte superior del brazo un hombre colgado de la muñeca. Era mucho mejor que un vestido sin embargo, para que ella no se quejaba. De hecho, ella incluso le gustaba tipo de la laxitud de la misma. Amelia abrió paso entre la multitud de hombres a la proa del barco. Amelia se subió a la barandilla y la estrecha franja de madera que sobresalían. Ellos estaban en camino a Loroumain. Amelia podía ver pequeñas gotas que podrían ser las insulares, pero estaba segura que era la cadena de islas de Airtisua. Su corazón latía con fuerza fuera de su pecho de emoción. Benjamin y Lukas y que estaban en Almirante maldita para otra sorpresa. Y su equipo! ¿Cómo podría olvidarse de su equipo? Amelia todavía no podía creer que era el capitán de su propio equipo. Se le dio este sentimiento extraño, como las mariposas en el estómago. Pero lo que ella estaba muy emocionado estaba viendo todo el mundo se enfrenta una vez que la vio con vida. La primera vez cuando ella escapó de la horca. Sí, eso fue genial. La segunda vez que escapar de una explosión de un buque. Fresco, pero no lo suficientemente frío. Pero en realidad morir, cayendo por un precipicio, siendo ensartado recta a través del cuerpo y regresar con vida? Eso sería una historia que iba a vivir para siempre y mantener el espíritu de los piratas aún con vida aún después de los últimos vestigios de cualquier piratas se habían ido de largo.

Una pequeña voz rompió Amelia de sus pensamientos. Ella miró hacia atrás para ver a un niño pequeño en la ropa hecha jirones, con las manos esposadas y los pies encadenados a la cubierta. Amelia sintió una punzada pequeña en su corazón, mirando al muchacho. Ella tuvo la suerte de que ella pudiera volver a vivir su vida. Pero este niño, no había esperanza para él. Amelia se arrastró de vuelta a la cubierta y se agachó junto a su lado y sonrió. El niño miró hacia otro lado y le entregó un pequeño trozo de tela marcada con un Jolly Roger. Frunciendo el ceño, Amelia lo tomó y lo metió el trozo de tela en su cinturón. Sus ojos verdes miraban al muchacho, y ella no pudo evitar sonreír. Ella no sabía por qué lo hizo, pero algo le dijo que era un signo o de uno de los presagios. El barco repentinamente sacudido hacia adelante. Amelia miró y se dio cuenta que ya estaban aquí. En tan sólo que el segundo se desvió la mirada, el muchacho se había ido. Amelia miró de nuevo a donde el niño habría sido, pero no había ni rastro de él. "Muy bien, baje mi barco!" Amelia miró a Davy que fue un gesto que se vaya. Poco a poco, Amelia se puso de pie y miró hacia abajo en el agua sin agitación con una tormenta. ¿Realmente esperan a nadar a la orilla? "Tienes que estar bromeando." Ella tiró las dos manos en el aire, "Estás tratando de matarme otra vez para que me tiene todo para ti, ¿no ¿no? " Ruidos, Amelia estaba en la barandilla del barco, y se agarró a una cuerda para mantener el equilibrio. Ella bajó la vista hacia el mar. Sí, estaba loco. Y así fue. La cuerda se deslizó entre sus dedos mientras ella se inclinó hacia delante para saltar. Cerró los ojos para prepararse para el frío del agua iba a ser. Ella cayó al agua y al instante fue como alfileres y agujas cavando en su piel. Oh, estar vivo y sentir de nuevo ... Amelia se dio la vuelta para hacer frente a la nave, saludó en más de una forma sarcástica que cualquier otra cosa antes de nadar fuera de la costa. Un relámpago de color verde, y el barco se había ido y fuera de la vista.

T olas empujó y tiró a su alrededor antes de que finalmente podía tocar el fondo del océano. Tropezó en torno al agua y cayó al suelo tan pronto como llegó a la tierra. Ella cayó de bruces en la arena y gritó antes de rodar sobre su espalda. Esto fue casi demasiado bueno para ser verdad. Ella estaba vivo ... VIVO. ¿Qué pasa con la herida que desapareció misteriosamente cuando estaba en el barco? Fue ido para siempre? Amelia levantó la camisa y se dio cuenta nada. Bueno, eso era deprimente. Tenía la historia detrás de la herida, pero en realidad no lo tienen. Maldiciendo en voz baja, Amelia cogió puñados de arena y las arrojó en el mar como si fuera a hacer la herida reaparecer misteriosamente. Por si acaso, Amelia comprobarse de nuevo. Su sonrisa ansiosa desaparecido una vez que ella se dio cuenta de que nunca tendría la herida. Se sentó allí por un segundo, dejando todo en el fregadero antes de que ella dejó escapar un grito. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." Ella se apartó de la tierra y tropezó sin rumbo. Ella podría haber sido fácilmente confundido con un borracho, pero estaba completamente bien. Ella giró y le dio vueltas en la arena, cayendo sobre cada cinco segundos, pero saltando de vuelta a sus pies y siguió girando y girando.

N hora que estaba viva, ¿qué iba a hacer? En primer lugar las cosas, Benjamin primero y Lukas. No tenía idea de dónde Benjamin sería por lo que se imaginó que iba Lukas visita, tal vez sabría donde Benjamin era demasiado. Amelia salió corriendo de la playa de la zona boscosa que la rodea. No tenía idea de dónde diablos estaba pasando, pero sentía como su instinto la llevaría. Lo hicieron, excepto a la persona equivocada. Amelia corrió y corrió y corrió hasta que estuvo en otra playa. Se detuvo en la arena se reunió con el suelo, cavando sus dedos en la mezcla de arena y el suelo y se quedó confundido allí. Esta playa se parecía a la última playa. ¿Acababa de correr en un círculo? Amelia cogió la camisa y se ajusta de modo que se sentó en los hombros en lugar de deslizarse por su brazo derecho. Y si las cosas no podían ir peor, por encima de las nubes grises comenzó a rodar. La lluvia comenzó a caer, más bien fuertes. Amelia apenas podía ver a cinco metros delante de ella. "GAH!" Amelia imaginé que sería mejor si ella acaba de encontrar refugio. Su ropa estaba empapada, que estaba totalmente agotado, que estaba helada, y ella sólo quería un ovillo y dormir durante la semana que viene. ¿Por qué no añadir el suspenso? Sí, eso es lo que haría. Espere a cabo durante una semana y cuando Benjamín y Lucas y los otros finalmente superar su duelo o lo que diablos estaban haciendo, BAM . Ella estaría de vuelta en la acción.

T que la lluvia comenzó a caer aún más difícil. Venía con tanta fuerza que era prácticamente desgarrando la piel. "La vida no es grande." Murmuró preguntaba por qué ella hizo el trato con Davy. Ahora estaba empezando a lamentarlo. Amelia salió corriendo de la cubierta de los árboles de grosor a la playa donde la lluvia le arrojaron. Ella corrió hacia donde las rocas realizó una proyección. Había que estar seco y seguro allí. Fue sólo unos cien metros de distancia, pero tan pronto como se daría un paso más cerca se sentía como la roca que dar un paso atrás, si eso era posible. Amelia tropezó a través de la arena, tropezando de vez en cuando, e incluso arrastrándose a cuatro patas y los brazos cuando ella no tenía ganas de salto de vuelta hacia arriba. En el momento en que finalmente había llegado a la roca sobre la caída fue del todo el aliento y simplemente desgastado y agotado. Ella le apretó la espalda contra la afilada roca marrón nervioso. A quién le importa si se sentía incómodo, que necesitaba para recuperar el aliento. Sus rizos de antes había caído por completo con todas las piezas al azar y la lluvia pegado a la cara y la parte posterior de su cuello. Ella pasó la mano por la cabeza y en la parte posterior de su cuello. Habían pasado tantas cosas en tan poco tiempo. Su vida se mueve más rápido de lo que podía seguir el ritmo. "La vida de un pirata nunca es aburrida, pero la vida de Amelia ... demasiado." Ella pensó en voz alta y sacó su mano. Sus ojos verdes oscuras como la tinta examinado el punto negro marcado ella. Justo cuando había marcado Benjamín, Davy Jones le había marcado. Y ella no era realmente bueno con el permanente factor de conjunto sobre la marca cualquiera. Fue sólo un recordatorio molesto de lo que había acordado ... Ugh. Davy Jones. Al verlo tan sólo que un día fue suficiente para toda la vida. Pero ahora se rigen por un código a visitarlo una vez al año.

T que olor a humo llegó a su nariz. Los ojos de Amelia que había caído cerca con el sueño ahora estaban abiertos cuando ella miró a su alrededor. A pocos metros de distancia de ella era el humo que sale de la roca ... Amelia se arrastró más cerca y no acabo de dar cuenta del humo, pero la cueva marina gigante que estaba tan cerca de todo el tiempo! Sin siquiera pensar en Amelia despegó hacia la cueva y tropezó en el interior. Ella dejó de respirar cuando sus ojos se posó en una mancha al lado del fuego, esperando lo que fuera no la oyera. Siendo lo curioso que era que la punta con punta más para los laterales y se agachó junto a ella. Y para su sorpresa, fue Benjamín! Su corazón empezó a latir a mil por hora sólo ver su cara. Tuvo la tentación de sacudirlo y decirle que estaba vivo y él no la mató! Así lo hizo ... Pero no de forma permanente. Pero su éxito. Él la mató. Fue la razón por la que fue encadenado a Davy Jones para el resto de su vida. Él fue la razón de todo esto! Para todo. Ella se humedeció los labios y sacó su daga. Se sentía como si estuviera conducido hasta aquí por una razón, pero la razón no está clara. Se dirigió aquí para matarlo y liquidar de una vez por todas? ¿O fue ella aquí para decirle lo que le debería haber dicho en el primer lugar? Que en el fondo ... Así, forma en el fondo lo amaba, pero no tenía las agallas para decirle. Amelia tocó la punta de la daga y se tiró a la espalda. Ella sentía que no era llamado para terminar con su vida, sino para hacer las cosas bien de nuevo. Amelia se inclinó más cerca, a pocos centímetros de su cara. Él estaba frío. Ella podría haber hecho nada a él y él no se dio cuenta de que. Ella le rozó la cara con el dorso de la mano y pasó la mano por el pelo. Ella tomó su mano en su cicatriz estaba. Comparó su punto negro a su A. Por lo menos se marcó con su amor. La suya ... que estuvo marcado por la obsesión de un hombre enfermo. Amelia dejó caer la mano y trató de frotar su marca fuera de la pared pensando en la roca que arrancarme la piel. Lo hizo, pero la marca quedó. Sólo salió de su mano ensangrentada. Que sólo le molestó. Maldiciendo en voz alta, Amelia cogió la daga del suelo y se rascó en la pared un mensaje.

Hola BenjamĂ­n. Ya estoy de vuelta. ÂżSorprendido?
    Con amor, Amelia.

Un melia tiró el puñal en la cueva y se levantó. Ella había dejado tras de Benjamin hasta una sorpresa poco agradable en la pared y dejarlo en suspenso total con lo que ella iba a hacer a continuación. Probablemente iba a suponer que iba a asesinar a plena él. Pero, Amelia nunca podría ser capaz de hacer eso. No importa cuánto lo odiaba. Pero Benjamín no lo sabía. Sonriendo con aire de suficiencia a sí misma, Amelia salió de la cueva y de nuevo en la Selva de liquidación de su camino a través de los árboles hasta que finalmente se disipó a la pequeña ciudad de Loroumain. Eso fue todo. Este era el lugar. Me trajo recuerdos terribles. Su barco. Su casi colgando. Lukas. Su tripulación de edad en la que no tenía idea de dónde estaban. Casi se voló en pedazos. Casi asesinar a Lukas. Wow. Ella habría sido mejor no venir a este lugar en el primer lugar. A causa de esta maldita ciudad no sólo se había enfrentado la muerte de un buen par de veces, pero también se pierde realmente. Pero ella estaba de regreso. La lluvia seguía vertiendo mientras caminaba por la calle principal de trabajo casualmente su camino hasta el palacio. Así que fue un movimiento bastante audaz como si nada caminando al palacio, pero ella figuraba como todo el mundo pensó que estaba muerto, nadie tiene idea de que ella era en realidad Amelia.
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:51 pm

Hola BenjamĂ­n. Ya estoy de vuelta. ÂżSorprendido?
    Con amor, Amelia.

AHHSADFHHAHHAHAHA
    I CAN TOTALLY PICTURE THAT IN LIEK AMOVIEEE
    OHMYGOD IM DYINGGG xDD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:47 am

AHAHAHAHA When I looked at that post a thing came up that said, "This page is in Spanish. Would you like to Translate? o Yes o No." Anyway I'm posting now. For realz.
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

https://odysseysend.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:16 am

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 7 2rbyo7c

Lukas slipped off Rage clumsily, vision marred by his cumbersome cloak, hooking his boot's toe into the stirrup and stumbling to his hands and knees. The hard, rigid earth scraped the skin from his palms, but he didn't even feel it. His turquoise eyes stared down at the roiling white sea so far, far below. No... no. This isn't happening. This can't be. Not Amelia. Anyone but Amelia. God, she was so young. So young. He felt tears bite at the back of his eyes. He let them come, not caring anymore about how he looked. The hot tears stung his eyes and rolled somberly down his cheeks, slipping around the outline of his parted lips. He stared emptily down at the sea, looking for any sign of her. There was nothing, nothing but hungry white waves, roaring snappishly for another victim. His hands curled around the edge of the cliff, breaking off tiny crumbs of dirt, to fall dozens of feet before vanishing into the water. Thunder rolled in the distance, but he heard nothing. His shocked mind shut down all senses, all reason, all thought. Every sound slowed, slurred, muted. The only thing left in him now? Tears. A single tear slid off his carved cheek and fell to the abyss of the sea, in slow-motion, as Lukas followed it's journey down. As it hit the water, time seemed to catch up with him. The sounds around him roared back to life, attacking his ears, the waves sped up dramatically, and a stiff, boneshatteringly cold breeze hit him like a brick wall. She was... she was dead. "God," He muttered, choking on his voice. Gone. Lost. Forever... He'd never see her face again. That lovely, delicate face that held so much passion. He'd never again see her smile, see her green eyes glint, see her confident saunter. And why? His jaw clenched as anger-fueled thoughts cleared his foggy mind. Ben. Even thinking the name bit like acid. Such scum. His crimson cloak shrouding his features forebodingly, he rose. Blood dribbled from his scoured palms, down his fingertips onto the hard earth, which sucked it up eagerly. He left his head hanging for a moment, letting the fire within him sear. Their idiotic game of revenge had turned into murder. Lukas knew, inwardly, that their childish battle would never end until someone drew their last breath. If only he'd have stepped in sooner, he could have stopped this from happening. If only he could have seen it coming. Now there was only one thing he knew that he could do. He whirled around on his heel, head bowed, features hidden, ready to settle the score.

Ben wasn't there. Lukas' blue eyes frantically searched for the little rat, but he was gone. Haha, of course! Of course he'd leave! Little coward. He curled his hand into a fist, fingernails digging into his already-bloodied palm, radiating hot pain from it. For some reason it calmed him down, as the pain distracted him from his hate. His jaw flexed as he grit his teeth together. Where did the little cur run off to. He scanned the area, the cloak chopping off half of his vision. He irritably threw the hood back and as his line of sight cleared up, he looked down to see the Admiral's dead body, laying supine on the dirt. He eyes grew wide at the half a dozen holes in the man's blood-drained body, spelling out the phrase 'B E N'. Stupid boy. Of course he would leave behind a souvenir, a token, a reminder for them all of just who killed the Admiral. A very unwise choice. Lukas was by no means criminal-minded, but if it had been him, the last thing he would have done is leave evidence. But it played in his favor. The boy would never rest easy now, not after killing such a man of high repute. No, he'd be hunted. For the rest of his life. Lukas wondered how the kid felt about that. It took him a bit by surprise that he didn't feel too sorry for the old man, too. Of course, they'd never been extremely close. Lukas looked back up mildly, only to find a dozen pirates huddled around him in a semi-circle. One of them, a huge goliath of a man, gave a cruel grin, chuckling darkly. "Eh, looks like we found ourselves a prince." He rumbled. Everyone else joined in. Lukas simply inhaled deeply, waiting. "A quite pretty one, too!" The huge, rock-shaped man continued. Lukas dropped his brow. Okay, that made him mad. Every pirate in the huddle roared. The huge man leaned in closer. "I say we adjust that pretty face o' yours." Lukas smirked. "Really?" He moved one arm behind his back, snapping his fingers. "I think not."

Rage leapt forward at Lukas' command, his powerful hind legs propelling him into the half-circle of men. Teeth bared, ears pinned back, eyes brandishing their whites, the mahogany stallion charged up beside Lukas, kicking a flinty front hoof in warning. All the pirates, including the huge stone-like man, exclaimed with surprise and retreated. Lukas took the opportunity to quickly mount the furious stallion, grabbing the edge of his cloak and flinging it around him with a flourish. Dropping his hood and making a hat-tip gesture, he yelled, "Alla prossima, amici!" as Rage thundered off.

--------

Rain poured down on Lukas and Rage as they pottered along the beachside street. Thunder rolled and clapped furiously in the sky, snarling as it neared them and suddenly booming in Luke's ears. The sky was dark, heavy, and ashen, weighing down on them morbidly. The clouds were drunk with rain, letting loose their load without mercy. Rage took no mind, though, trudging through ankle-deep puddles without complaint, rain seeping down his rippled flanks and mane. Lukas' hidden eyes scanned the quiet town for any sign of that kid Ben. Now that his fury had cooled down he wasn't sure what he'd do when he found him. He didn't know if he would kill him. Maybe just hurt him. Alot. Every time he tried to rekindle that fire, he just wound up thinking of Amelia. And then he would drift off into what little memory he had of her, scolding himself for not being able to fully conjure up her image. Already her face was fading. He could barely see the passionate twinkle in her eye. He was glad his cloak hid his face from the outside world, for who knew what he would have looked like. His gaze ran drearily over the town once again, everything in shades of grey. Then his eyes landed on the beach sand. In a moment of strange providence, the rain lulled just long enough for him to make out the subtle sandy trail on the road ahead of him. The small, even-spaced tracks of sand that stood out against the harsh cobbles. Lukas' eyes followed them up the road until he saw a figure. He kicked Rage into a trot.

Rage's hoof beats became increasingly loud as he neared the dark figure. Lukas reckoned it was that traitor Ben. But as they came closer to the silhouette, he realized the person was too small to be Ben. What were they doing in the middle of a storm, walking up the road from the beach? He rode up beside the figure, their features shrouded with the rain between them. "Ma'am? What are you doing?" He yelled above the rain. Then, in another strange shift of fate, the rain hushed for only a moment, as two green eyes sparkled up at him. His heart bucked. "Amelia?"

.... Notes: ....Dude. I. Was. In. The. Zooonnnnneee.
    .... Words: 1,281. Will I ever improve? xD
    .... Lyrics: NONE HAHA TOO LAZY.

Last edited by TheElves on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:39 am; edited 4 times in total
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:19 am

I DID IT HAAHAAA. FORK YOUR ADVICE NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE MEEEE.
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:42 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    AHHHHH I FELL ASLEEEP
    HOW COULD II xDDD
    I was like all giggly and not tired one second and then like ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ the next xDDD
    but your posts... o___o
    THEYRE ALWAYS SO BEUTIFULLL.
    I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN ITT xDD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  TheElves Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:02 am

AHAHAHA You're funny. xD But thank you. o.o That made me all giggly and self-conscious. xD
    TheElves
    TheElves
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:14 pm

o-o GOOD POST

but anyways, can't post. too tired. andand. I think Goose needs to post before I do.. 'kaay? OKAY

8D

but seriously good post.. it got me all like: ._. awww likeican'texplainit

BUTGOTTAGONOWOKAYBYE
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:32 pm

OKAAAY 8D
    I POST I POSTAAANNNGNGG
    dalkhdsflklsdkfja YUAYYY xD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:28 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 7 Post_a10

let it go, let it roll right off your shoulders
    don't you know, the hardest part is over ?
    let it slide, let your troubles fall behind you
    l et it shine, until you feel it all around you
    I don't mind if it's me you need to turn to...

The rain poured down. Amelia wiped her face and plowed on through the street. Every other step she'd lose her footing on the dirt path now turned to mud. And then, she slipped. Her feet fell from underneath her and she fell to the ground. She used her arms to break her fall and quickly sprung right back onto her feet, wiping the mud from her face but missing a spot just on her cheek below her left eye. By now she had totally forgotten why she was even here. Amelia bit her lip and held back the tears that were ready to spring from her eyes. All this emotional stuff was really beating her mental toughness; she was losing the battle with insanity. Her wet cothes glued to her body weren't helping. Amelia wrapped her arms around herself, shivering in the cold rain. She should have just stuck with being trapped dead. She wouldn't feel a thing if she was dead. She wouldn't feel so cold. She wouldn't feel the throbbing pain of her stomach, she wouldn't get these butter flies in her stomach. The tears came spilling out, there was no use holding them back now. Falling to her knees, Amelia wiped her face with the oversized sleeve she wrapped around her balled fist.

Oh God. You're pathetic. She thought to herself, but the tears just kept on coming. It was this sudden wave of emotion, like a swell, from all the things she had kept hidden. She wouldn't be in this mess if she hadn't been so... stubborn. Benjamin and her would have never gotten into this pathetic fight if she had just come out clean in the first place. She pictured the whole scene out in her head. There she was, wading in the water watching out into the distance her ship sinking. That vivid image was like sticking thousands of needles into her heart. But then there was Benjamin to save her from everything; like a knight in shining armor... Except more like a clumsy, stupid, irresistable, retarded, back stabbing, no good for nothing, insane, pshycotic, cute, tall, handsome knight in... pirate clothing. A little smile tugged at the corner of her lips as she watched the scene unfold in her head. Benjamin wrapped his arm around her and she wtched herself lean into him. But this time, instead of pulling back and denying her feelings for him. She stayed there, in his loving embrace. Amelia watched as her hand reached for his face, and without conciousness Amelia sat there on her knees in the pouring rain and outreached her hand wishing she could touch his face. "Benjamin... I love you." She whispered quietly. There! She had said it! She said those three words: I love you. But it was too late. She was too late... She lost her chance. She could have said those three simple words to his face that dreadful day and saved everyone from all this drama. Now those three words meant nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Look at yourself. You've gone weak again. Get a hold of yourself and do what you came here to do. Visit Lukas, blah blah blah. See if he's okay. Say good bye and be on your merry way! It's that simple. Now get up. Amelia slapped herself across the face. She was so soft now. She hated it. Being in love doesn't make you weak! Amelia stood up and wrapped her arms around her throat. She stumbled backwards into a wall and fell to the ground on her knees. Yes it does! Look at yourself! you can't even keep a grip. Love doesn't exist. It just distracts you. Amelia fell face first to the ground and rolled around, randomly throwing punches at herself but missing all at the same time. Love is what keeps people strong! It gives you hope! It gives life meaning! It gives you something to live for! Suddenly. It all stopped. The bickerign voices in her head, her hate for herself. Amelia rolled onto her back and took in a deep breath. She was pretty sure she had just figured out the meaning of life arguing with herself... The meaning of life was love. It gave you something to fight for. It would be that last glimmer of hope to keep you going when all the odds were against you. Great. She figured out the meaning of life. But she needed the answer to what she was supposed to do now. Love isn't the meaning of life! Revenge! Revenge! Put the world in balance. Someone has to do it. Put Benjamin in his place. Kill him! And kill the Prince too! He abadoned you when you needed him most. Amelia pushed herself off the ground, stumbling forwards before catching herself on a wall. She leaned against it, shaking her head. "No. No, no, no, no! I abandoned Lukas! It was all me! I abandoned Benjamin when he needed me! It was all my fault." Amelia hit the wall with her fist before screaming to the sky. Amelia pounded her head against the wall, each time reminding herself how stupid and messed up she was, then she fell to her knees. "It was all my fault..." She whimpered, grabbing the sides of her head.

The rain seemed to die out a little. Amelia sat there holding her head and curled up in a ball. Why was she so confused? Why was she lost? Where was Benjamin? Where was Lukas? She needed them! Where were they?! "I need you... I need you." She breathed, and let her fingers slip through her black strands of hair. This was getting ridiculous. You are Amelia Bladeflint. Feared pirate. Why are you letting everything get to you? You're a pirate! Shake it off! Get back on your own two feet and face the world and anything it throws at you with a pirate's attitude. You're invincible. You can do anything. Let lose chaos to the world and remind everyone who they're messing with. Amelia's eyes flashed open, ablaze with a rekindled passion. "I am Amelia Bladeflint. Once dead, but not even death can hold me back." She slowly rose to her feet, wiping the pathetic tears away. Same old Amelia. Same old rebellious, care free, independent attitude that came with. She brushed the mud off her arms and picked up right where she left off; on her way to find Lukas. She had no idea what she was going to do when she got there. But heck, she was Amelia. She never had a plan, not like this time would be any different.

She strutted down the main drag of town just when a man... with this God awful familiar voice stopped her in her tracks. "Ma'am? What are you doing?" Amelia's heart stopped for a second. This man sounded just like Lukas. She looked up casually, about to respond. But she bit her tongue. By dog it was Lukas. And he didn't... remember her. Afdter she had specifically told him not to forget her! Amelia's fists clenched as she held herself back, "Amelia?" And then just as soon as that sudden rage had come upon her. It was gone. Vanished. Oh... right. She had died. How could she have forgotten already? To herself she was alive. But to everyone else, they all still thought she was dead. Lukas. Benjamin. Her crew. The admiral. Suddenly, this feeling of joy overcame her. Like, she felt like prancing through a field of flowers. But she slapped herself out of it, still staring back up at Lukas. "Hi Lukas." She was so casual about it that she made it seem like she had never even died. She knew Lukas had seen her fall. And he was probably confused beyond belief. Now she was just waiting until he reacted. But really, she wanted to go up to him. Hug him. Tell him she was fine. But her eyes fell to her hand marked with the black spot. She choked on alll her emotion tied up in her throat. She couldn't tell Lukas what she had compromised to come back to life. She'd tell no one. That was one thing that she would keep hidden from everyone. No one could know about it. Especially Benjamin. He'd be so furious that it might just start this whole revenge fueled cycle all over again. She hid her hand behind her back and rocked onto her tippy toes. Wow. That was totally not subtle at all. Quickly, Amelia reached for Lukas' hand with her un-marked hand to distract him. "You seem surprised. Why, what's wrong?" She played dumb, hoping it would get his mind off her suspicious behavior and stuff. God, now she'd have to be extra careful about this hand. Maybe even get a tattoo to disguise it. Anything! She didn't want anybody know how low she sank to come back to life. But what she really didn't want anybody to know, is that Davy Jones had broken her independence. She was now chained to him.

all of my r e g r e t will wash away somehow
    but I cannot forget the way I feel right now
    Notes HAHAHHAHAHAH. The part OKAYOKAY the part where she's describing Benjamin as her knight in shining armor xDD SHE ENDS UP LISTING ALL THE THINGS SHE HATES ABOUT HIMMM and then it's like she suddenly switches to how hot he is xDD BUTOKAY
    AND THEN SHE FIGHTS WITH HERSLEFF
    I had too much fun with that part...
    I was sitting here like cracking up trying to type xDD
    AND AND THEN AND THEN
    the last part where she grabs Lukas' hand was a set up for BEnjamin for your next post DuckDuck xDD liek he can flip out xD
    like HEY. WOAAAH. AMELIAA o-o WOOAAAH THEYRE HOLDING HANDS NOT COOL. HEY WAIT. I RAN INTO YOUR FIANCE LUKAS. I SLEPT WITH HER... HAHAHAHAH Amelia: o-o ikeelyou
    AHHAAHHAHAHAH I just pictured that in my head xD
    BUT THEN so he does the whole smoochy thingay xDDD
    OKAY ENOUGH NOTESS
    I whipped out this post fast too xD
    IT ONLY TOOK ME LIKE HALF AN HOURRR
    I spent most of my time doing lyrics...
    I went all like... I made it all dramatic and colorful but I thought it was too much so I made it more... simple xD AND ELEGANT 8D
    okay seirously... enough notes xD
    Words 1,510... THASS GOOOD. but it feels little xD I love how like anything under like 2,00 now is like... little xDDDD
    Lyrics LEETLE WONDERSS BY ROB THOMASSS. HES HAAAWWTTT. xDDD

Last edited by Yak on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:36 pm

AHAHAHAAHAHAH
    I loved the whole list thing xD

I had bittersweet emotions o-o

I was like: AHAHAHAH... aww :3... ;-; aww... HAHAHAHAHAHA... uhoh

like I swear xD ILOVEDIT

even if it was small xD I'm glad it was small.. because I have little time to read it

OKAY I POST TOMORROW
    LOVEYOUBAABE

be on bright and early 'kayy?
    I'll set my alarm xD

I love non-student days...

WAIT ARE YOU OFF TOMORROW? O-O
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:36 pm

I forgot to ask if you would be on tomorrow..
    wow.
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:38 pm

WELL IF YOU ARE YOU ARE IF YOU'RE NOT YOU'RE NOT

OHOH. and I had this idea for Benjamin to get amnesia xD So after he passes out he wakes up like 2 days later and is like: o-o WHERE'S MY SHIP WHO ARE YOU GUYS...woah a prince... HEY I COULD MAKE MONEY OFFA YOU 8D

Amelia: o-o Benjamin what are you doing
    Him: AHHH HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAMEEE

and he's convinced they're out to get him and stuff... SO THEY HAVE TO LIKE HELP HIM REMEMBER. And as he's walking around he gets "visions" of like the things that happened. AND SOMEHOW HE ENDS UP REMEMBERING. and like yeah.. IDUNNO xD
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:59 am

OKAAAAY
    HERE I AM 8D
    BRIGHT AZND EALRY 8D
    WAIIIT
    why is it called bright and early...
    because.. its early aND I SEE THE FRIGGIN MOOON AND ITS DARK OUTSIDEE xDD
    it's 6:%0... BRi got me up because she's so stupid lou din the monring
    THANKS LLOOOOVE YOUUU
    I was like sleep wlaking out of my room and walked itno her and was like aHHHH WHAZZZZAAATTT her: o___O me: I CANT SEEEEEEEEEEE xDDD I NEEED LIGHT SO DAAARK her: -turns on light- me: ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH TOOOO BRIGHT. BLINDED AHHHHH -falls to floor- her: ... -walks downstairs-- me: IM OKAY. THANKS FOR ASKING. 8D

I CAN SEEEEEEEEEEE CLEAAAAAAAAAAARLY NOW THE RAIIIINNN HAS GOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    dfjkdfnmbsdmndsfbmk.dsfkjgda
    I was playing the piano on ym keyboard xD
    I CANT KEYBOARD ON MY KEYBOARD BECUASE THAT SOUNDS DUMB
    I NEEEED COUGH DROOOOPPP
    DUCKDUCK COME ON BABY 8D
    BRIGHT AND EARLY HERE I AMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    I just itched my nose with a bobby pin... xDDD
    I feel like riding a roller coaster o-o
    I'm hungry.
    BYE xD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:52 am

you do know that 6:00 in the morning there is like 3 am in the mornign here...
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:20 am

YEAAAAHH
    I KNOOOW
    but sometimes...
    people wake up that early xDDD
    I WOKE UP AT THAT ... I forgot but YOU ONNN 8DDD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Vertigo Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:07 pm

a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 7 2ljglms a pirate's life for me (creative title xD) - Page 7 Kcksd3
    BENJAMIN 'ARO' FORTEN

Benjamin opened his eyes to find himself standing in the middle of a giant circle, the rest surrounding him complete blackness. He tried to move his legs, but they seemed to be glued to this mysterious circle. He stood there for a little before he started hearing whispers. Looking around frantically, he tried to find the source of these whispers. "Who's there?" He called out, but only the sound of his echo responded. A few thirty seconds later, the whispers came back again. And soon, faces started to appear. First, were his parents. You left us Benjamin. Left us to burn to death. Why'd you leave? Benjamin, why'd you leave? Their voices rang in his head as he stared at his parent's blurred faces. He reached his fingers out to touch them, but the circle only seemed to get bigger as he did, and his parent's farther away. The blurred faces disappeared as quickly as they appeared, engulfed in flames that reminded him of the horrific night. Next came his second mate, who only stared at him with some of the most sorrowfilled eyes he'd ever seen. Benjamin... why'd you desert me? Why'd you leave me to be alone? Nathaniel's voice was tearing away at him as he curled up on the center of the circle. "You were dead... How could I save you, Nathan? How could I..." Benjamin choked on his words as he watched Nathan's body disappear, this time with a sword slicing through him. Tears were ready to stream down his face, but he kept them back. Next passed through was his crew, their words mixed together. But one phrase caught his ears, the one that was the same that everyone before had said. You left us Benjamin. You left us... The voices and bodies faded with ropes hung around their necks, eight of the men missing one of their legs. This time, tears were streaming down his cheeks. He was on his hands and knees in the center of the circle, crying and remembering everyone he had betrayed and killed. The last one appeared to him, but the body appeared right before him. He looked down at the boots, and slowly raised his eyes up the little frame that was too familiar. Amelia's green eyes stared down at him, the fire back in her eyes. For a second, he wanted to jump up and hold her, tell her he was sorry. But then it all hit him, this was just a dream. She was just a figure of his imagination. The only memory of her he had left. Looking back at the floor, he watched as his tear drops slid off his cheeks and dripped onto the tiles of the circle. Benjamin... Benjamin, you left me. Left me to die. Benjamin, I love you. The first few sentences were all the same as the last ones he heard, but the last one hit him. Loved him? He had never heard her say it in reality. Just my imagination... He reminded himself, as he looked back up at her. Lifting himself to his feet, he then stared down at her. "You're a liar. I did not leave you. I did not leave ANYONE. You guys all deserted me. YOU GUYS ALL LEFT ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU MOST! Stop putting lies in my head. GOD. JUST GET OUT OF MY HEAD." He was screaming with tears still streaming down his face. Holding his head, he closed his eyes, trying to wake himself up. But when he opened his eyes, all the bodies he had killed were surrounding him, mummbling their phrases again, coming closer and closer. In seconds, he was on the floor with all of their faces screaming at him. You left us, Benjamin. Left us to die. Benjamin, I love you. Benjamin... why'd you desert me? Why'd you leave? Benjamin, why'd you leave? The voices were now suffocating the life out of him. Each of them strangling the life out of him with their words. Curling into a ball, he held his hands over his ears, in attempt to block out all the voices. But just before the dream disappeared, he heard all the voices screaming at him.

His blue eyes popped up, his bare chest gasping for breath. Running his right hand up and down him, he checked to make sure all of him was here. Yep, he was in one piece. Sighing, he looked beside him to see his fire had dimmed and the rain had started to pour down again. Groaning, he lifted himself up to his feet in agonizing pain, trying to search for some dry shrub to burn. As he was looking around, his finger slid over something cold and sharp. Frowning, he ran his hands around the edge of the side of the cave, looking blindly for the item. Too bad his fire had burnt out... he really could use the light. Finally, his fingers landed on the metal. Grabbing it, he winced as he felt something sharp cut his fingers. Flipping it around, he held the dagger in his view, staring at it with awe. How did this thing get here? He was sure to have searched the whole thing before, so how did it end up here anyways? Lightning crashed, sending light into the little cave for something. And for a second, he saw what looked like writing on the wall. Rushing over to it, he ran his fingers around until he found letters scratched into the cave. Throwing the dagger into his pocket, he scrambled around for some piece of wood to light up. A sharp, pointy log thing appeared almost miracously before him. Grabbing it, he strided to his dimming fire. Carefully, he slipped the log in by the pointy end, and in seconds it was light a flame by the hot coals. Walking slowly over to the wall, he stared at the words on the wall.
    Hi Benjamin. I'm back. Surprised?
    With love, Amelia.

As he read over each letter, phrase and sentence, he found himself catching his breath everytime. She was back? But how.. He killed her, she fell over the cliff. Benjamin had seen it with his own eyes! He was a witness, the killer, and a mourner all at the same time. And now, here was writing on the wall saying that she was back. He tossed the log aside as he pressed himself against the cave. "Amelia? Amelia, are you there? Hello?" Benjamin whispered, running his fingers over the letters again and again. "C'mon Amelia. Answer me... I KNOW YOU'RE THERE." Benjamin screamed, pounding his hand on the cold rock, ignoring the throbbing pain in his hand. Tears slid down his cheeks as he breathed quickly. Falling to the floor, he screamed in pain as he landed on his arm. He rolled on the floor, holding his left arm tightly, almost trying to squeeze the pain right out of him. Unfortunately, it didn't work. Benjamin lay there for a few minutes, before he felt something poking in his boot. Sitting up, he dug into his boot, pulling out a pistol. Staring at it, visions of the past night flashed in front of him. Amelia falling over the cliff, the Admiral and him fighting, his arm being broken and then Reck coming to his rescue just when he thought it was all over and he was going to die. Right now, he so badly wished Reck hadn't appeared and he could fallen to his death. He deserved to be the one dead, and Amelia alive. He loaded the gun, staring at it. For a second, he almost held it up to his head and pulled the trigger. Almost. But he suddenly got this urge that he wasn't ready to leave just yet. "Rum. I need Rum... rum." He muttered to himself, rising to his feet and leaving the cave into the pouring rain and storm. Rum. Rum, rum, rum and more rum. That was all that was on his mind right now. Rum always solved his problems. When he felt like he was about to break, or just needed to get an energy boost, rum was always there for him. It never left him, deserted him or accused him of anything. Who needed people when you always had alcohol to rely on? Screw Amelia and her twisting mind works and Lukas with his confusing side swiches. Benjamin didn't need them. He didn't need anyone. He could live on his own, without a crew and still be a fearsome pirate. The once weak, confused and guilty Benjamin who was in the cave was dead and gone. It was time to move on. It was time to continue his life, and leave this cursed town. But first, some rum.

Thunder and lightning crashed around him as he made his way towards a close Tavern. He probably looked crazy, shirtless, soaked, bleeding, and his hair a tangled wet mess. But who cared? He was a pirate again. He knew what he wanted in his life again, he had a reason. Amelia, dead or alive, no longer had his mind wrapped around her. Benjamin was ready to start anew, ready for another chance at this life. Who knew, maybe he'd have another crew later on and would raid the seas again? Maybe he would grow old on the seas, his body living under the sea, but his soul would always live. His soul would always live... yes. Benjamin stopped his thoughts as he stomped his way through the mud, the Tavern almost looking as it was getting farther and farther away. Benjamin stopped in his tracks, looking behind him to try and see his path. But the rain had washed it all away. Maybe this was all a dream, maybe he was back in the cave still asleep. Amelia hadn't written that message, and she was still dead. Dead and gone. "No Benjamin, stop. Stop thinking about her. It's all over." He said to himself, grabbing his hair in frustration. What was real and what was reality?! Was he real? Was he someone's imagination? If he woke up right now, would he be back on his ship with the rest of his crew? Biting his lip, he took out the dagger he put in his pocket. Staring at it, he ran a finger over the metal carefully. Then slowly, he stabbed his stomach, holding in the scream that wanted to follow after. Benjamin touched the hot blood that oozed out, rubbing it in his fingers. Okay, so either this dream was extremely realistic or it was reality. Either way, he could really die. Meaning, he could still be a pirate, even if this was real or not. So, after stopping the bleeding, he continued his way to the Tavern. Whether dreaming or not dreaming, if he could feel the pain of bleeding, he would be able to taste the bittersweetness of rum. And he wasn't going to give up his plan of just forgetting about everything just because he wasn't sure if this was reality or not. Grinning as he reached the Tavern, he leaned against the wood to take needed breaths. Somehow, he was out of breath just from walking. He had no idea how far and long he had been walking because the storm had pretty much washed away his tracks and vision from anything 10 feet or farther. How he knew there was a Tavern over here? No idea. Just some instinct, maybe. But who cared, what Benjamin wanted and needed right now was rum. So, with great effort, Benjamin opened the heavy wood door and entered the Tavern dripping wet. It was empty, except for a few bartenders. One looked up, his look totally explaining that he wasn't expecting anyone, especially anyone looking as disatrious as he did. "Uhh, sorry sir. We're closed." The man said, walking towards him, almost ready to usher him out. Benjamin only smirked, pulling out his dagger. "I think you can spare me some rum, can't ya?" He hissed, the man staring at the blade before nodding. "Yes, s-sir. H-how much do you w-want?" The man asked, studdering nervously as he ran into chairs, trying to make his way to the counter. "As much as my thirst needs."

Drink after drink, Benjamin chugged down the bittersweet rum he had missed so much. It always knew how to soothe him, relax him and put his mind at ease. His vision was blurring, the straight lines turning into wiggly blurred ones. Grinning, he stood up from the stool, catching his fall by a near-by pole. "Well... I'll be on my way, my friend. Thanks for the... the rum. Haha." Benjamin chuckled at himself as he stumbled out of the Tavern into the storm again. The chilling water sent chills up and down his spine. As he stepped down, he missed one of the stairs and fell faceplant into the mud. Grunting, he lay there for a second before stumbling up. He rocked from side to side, trying to find which way was straight. The world was spining before his eyes, his vision on reality slowly slipping. Stumbling forwards, he wiped the mud off his face and pulled back his now muddy, tangled locks. "Need ship... Where's my ship? Ship... Ship. Ship where are you?" His words were a jumbled mess as his tongue tried to pronouce each and every one. It took great difficulty to even complete one sentence. Rum. Okay, so maybe it wasn't the solution to everything. It always seemed like a great idea at first, but after it turned out not to be. Just like revenge... Just like he had killed Amelia. For a second, he looked up to what looked like her talking to someone. Rubbing his eyes, he half expected to open them back up and just see emptiness, the raging waves and the empty sand. But as he opened them again, they didn't disappear. "Hi Lukas." The familiar voice rang through the storm, almost silencing the sound of thunder, rain pounding down on him and the constant sound of crashes of lightning. His heart was caught in his throat as he stared at her. She was alive? She was alive! Amelia Bladeflint was alive! He hadn't killed her! Or he had... but she lived! She prevailed the inevitable. But his whole emotion changed when he saw her grab Lukas' hand. He stood there for a second, completely shocked. Then he remembered, he killed her. Why would she want him, if she ever had? She probably hated him, and was ready to kill him. Clenching his jaw, he stumbled forwards again, kicking the mud. "Ame--" He tried to choke out her name, but it was drowned out in the storm. "Am---" His voice croaked as he started a coughing fit. He was inching closer and closer to them, anger rushing through him. He finally reached them, picking mud into his hands and throwing it between them. "Nice to see you too, Amelia." He hissed, his eyes trying to hide the jealousy in them but it was just too hard. Too hard to hold all these emotions in when he was around her. The next he knew, he might be kissing her if he wasn't careful...

Benjamin broke their grasp as he walked between them, swiching his gaze to Lukas. He grinned goofily, the rum taking over completely now. "Well sir Prince-man, how's things working out with that fine fiancee' of your's?" He asked, trying with great difficulty to get his balance. But before the prince could answer, the sounds of screaming men reached all of their ears. Benjamin moved over a little to see Amelia's crew running from the forest towards them, not looking like they were going to stop. "What in the world..." He muttered, putting his right hand on the prince's horse to balance himself out for a second. The pirates eventually reached them, surprisingly stopping behind Lukas' horse. That was, until one of them saw Amelia. "Amelia? AMELIA! YOU'RE ALIVE. AHHHH YOU'RE ALI--" The man, Boulder as mentioned earlier, was having a fit but was cut off as he passed out onto the floor. Benjamin raised an eyebrow at the man, holding a chuckle in as a few of the pirates just stared at him. The rest all kept quiet, noticing that something important was happening. "Anyways, Lukas, back to your fiancee'." He bit his lip to hold in his chuckle that wanted to escape. Wait until he knew what Benjamin did.... Benjamin took his hand off the prince's horse, adjusting his postion. "Well, prince-man, you should know your fiancee' isn't very faithful. She slept with me, the night before the rebellion hit. Hah, yep. I slept with your fiancee'." Benjamin said casually, looking Lukas right in the eyes the entire time. The rum quickly took over again, his actions and words suddenly not under his control anymore. "I slept with Lukas' fiancee. I slept with his fiancee....I SLEPT WITH THE PRINCE'S FIANCEE. HAHA." Benjamin was now losing it as he stumbled around. The pirates looked at him and then at Lukas, all of them breaking out into a huge laugh. Benjamin watched with delight as Lukas seemed to get more and more furious with him. "Something wrong, Lukas? I'm sorry, did I just ruin your life? Like you did to mine?" Benjamin asked, his eyes showing innocence but his tone was obvious evidence of his true feelings. Suddenly, he remembered the reason he had come here. Looking beside him, he saw Amelia. His heart stopped for a second at her apperance. Suddenly, his hands were under her chin, caressing her head gently in his palms. "DidIevertellyouhowprettyyouwere?" His words slurred together as he pressed his lips against her's. As his lips locked with her's, he broke out of his drunkness, letting it all sink it. The taste of her lips, the feel of her breath's against his skin, the feel of what love really felt like. But as they both broke away, the spell she had him under disappeared. He was back to his drunk self, confused and broken. His legs started shaking and the world started spinning. "Youwanttoknowsomething?" He whispered softly to Amelia, moving a finger to indicate he wanted her closer. As she leaned towards him, he smiled softly before he said the three words. "I...love...you." He whispered, before his body collapsed to the floor, his eyes closing and his feel of reality slipping away completely this time. His eyes rolled to the back of his head, his blurred vision turning into nothing but complete blackness. Benjamin slipped into semi-unconciousness, the rum and some other sickness he had probably caught taking over his body.

But now it's too l a t e,
    It's taking over me,

I'm losing h old of everything

notes// this post xD definitely one of my most dramatic ones...
    I think Boulder fainting kinda ruined the whole romantic kiss thing o-o
    along with Benjamin saying he slept with Lukas' fiancee xD
    OHWELL THAT'S BENJIMAN FOR YOUU
    xD I love him...
    words// 3,120
    lyrics// Call Your Name ~ Daughtry, Supernatural ~ Daughtry
    Vertigo
    Vertigo
    Well Known
    Well Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Yak Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:20 pm

AHHHHH AHHHH I HAD FUNNY IDEA OF HOW BENJAMIN CAN GET AMNESIAAAA
    IM NOT TELLING YOU THOUGH BECAUSE IM PUTTIN IT IN MY POST AS A SURPRISE xD
    IT JUST CAME TO ME ON HE TREADMILL AND IM LIKE CRACKING UP AND PROBABLY LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT
    OKAYBYE BACK TO RUNNANG xD
    Yak
    Yak
    Popular
    Popular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next